When will the Shills go away? It's been 3 days!

When will the Shills go away? It's been 3 days!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vm2fkiNAZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never. They never will. They've taken over every other website so now they're trying to take over the only place that's left

You've only been here for 3 days?
Get used to it, I guess.

>when will everyone stop hating on the nazis? geez yall lay off..

abandon your posts

Will they succeed? This isn't the first time a wave of shills have invaded but I've never seen them stay this long.

It will eventually subside, then the next cluster fuck will occur and we get the same shit all over again.

>guro and scat captchas when
guro and scat captchas when

They'll eventually get bored or another major happening will occur. But they will never truly leave, I used to be like those queers a couple of years ago, ended up here and gradually became more and more redpilled. Theyll either leave or eventually become us

SAGE SHILL THREADS
BUMP LEGIT THREADS
DO NOT START A THREAD JUST TO WHINE ABOUT SHILLING
As in the marketplace, our main defense is to be an actively discriminating consumer.

Let the shills stay, they'll just get redpilled.

prese kek

shalidu

shaldidly

shalady

youtu.be/1vm2fkiNAZM
listen to the song and you'll have your answer

You know what? Just plaster the board with gore and shock imagery. Make the board totally unusable for a week. The real organization and planning goes on elsewhere anyways where shills are instantly spotted and removed, so losing Sup Forums for a little bit doesn't matter.

Well, you know where the door is...

or just use a captcha system with it.

>click on all squares with feces to continue

>draw a line around the prolapsed anus

every time you refresh/open a new thread

That image.I must drink now thanks asshole.

Kill yourself

Ill leave after you eat my shit. I know you antifa are into that

please

>not using legacy captcha
LOL

They're always here, stop being a weak little faggot.

They just come in higher volume when big daddy David Broch cracks his kike whip.

it would obviously be disabled

>taking away freedom on an anonymous board
Go back to t_d

Never. Your right wing safe space is over.

Just wait for at least a week. Once info starts to slow down on the driver and the rally, things will start to die down. That is unless more related happenings start happening.

Obviously you weren't here before captchas existed at all.

They were a necessary evil then and a temporary measure to eliminate shills is equally justifiable.

>hurrr you weren't here when bots were ruining this place
ok bud

Shills don't have to deal with captcha though, they use captcha solving services for maximum spam output

They arent all shills now. Half of them are lolbertarians that have short circuited and are activley seeking to divide up the boars into as small of groups as they can (all becuase a nazi flag, mind you they didnt care until a commie died). The other half are people who are having an identity crisis becuase they have blood on their hands now.

3 days? they are here since ever... god you are new as fuck right?

I mean the shilling is this intense becuase its mostly us here shilling each other.

I'm not that new, it''s that I've never seen so many blatantly shill threads being made one after another for days on end.

This is good news. (((They))) are afraid. Let the idiots stay. I hope they burn their hard-earned salary on hard drugs and anti-depressants.

Fuck you shill watch out when you cross the streets

We'llgo away once you faggots retreat back to your internet safe spaces. You fucking NEETs came out in public to throw nazi salutes and murder some chick with daddy's car so deal with the backlash.

Also FYI if you want to save the white race go get laid and have a kid you fucking losers.

they think they have their boot on our throats, but I see this as a bonding moment.

When will the Rothschild's quit printing the world's currency and credit?

>Never. Learn to poke the shills, for the humor of us all

You forgor the two cops. We cop killers now

Lets see how much bonding. How do you feel about the nazi flags there?

Yeah they are always here at low levels. This is completely different, every single thread is filled to the brim with shills spouting consensus cracks and fake counter signaling of the ebil natzees. A car mowing down an antifa retard would never be counter signaled on regular Sup Forums with base levels of shilling. We would all be making memes about it, and in fact we were for about a few hours after it happened, until the shills flooded the board. This is way above even election level shilling.

Shitty aircraft maintenence struck a deadlier blow than assmad confedaboos ever could. Simmer on that for a while.

They've been trying and failing for 7 years, experience tells me they won't

LOOOOL The FUCK YOU SMOKIN BOY? Ever went to other websites? Every fucking news website is filled with toothless right wingers blaming Obama for everything and praising trump for everything he does. You fuckers are like a fucking virus and a plague. But now, after that rally, you have been exposed. So Americans are going to be more vocal now. Get used to it. We don't want fascism in our fucking country. We fight nazis, we don't become them.

Lurkmoar

Im trying, I really am. But in dont understand. Basic gestault please

Yeah totally worth it

>I'm such a fucking snowflake I can't live alongside people different from me.

Go ahead and be a Nazi, the rest of us will just look the other way whIle you take some bike lock orthodontics.

Most of these shills are shitskins and women, they are immune to our propaganda, as they have no allegiance to this place or its history

I just had an ipifitree
This was the Unite The Right rally.

This was for us, not the normies. This was a day to celebrate the size of us. Not to garner Public Trust.
If anything, there may have been a secondary motive to get in some shit with antifa.
Everyone is crapping themselves iver PR and it wasnt even for the normies. It was for all of us.
Sup Forums
Kekistan
Alt right
T_D
Nazis
KKK
Confederates
Cuckservafives
Centrists

Anyone right of(((themm)))

Basicly who cares what the public thought becuase they werent part of this equation.
With this mindset it doesnt matter if it was a trick or a false flag or a controlled.oppoaition what matters is.

How many people?
Did we look like a movement?
Did we scare (((them)))?

Sorry about the pic. I am not a filthy kike

Fuck it im going to make it a post since the catalog is full of BS anyways.

they are 200% shills, don't listen to a word of it. normies irl MAY skim something about the event on the day of its occurrence and that's that. everything is going well.

i always find these shill raids on Sup Forums flattering though, it suggests we matter.

Is there like a GIT for Sup Forums so we can get more going?