Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please leave jessu, you're not that hot.

who is she?

Jess Southern (Lauren Southern sister)

No one has answered my question

wow you have suddenly come across the realization that having boys is preferable to having girls in every way

bravo, give yourself a pat on the back.

>posting a picture more interesting than the topic

you newfags never learn

No, owning dogs is.
>raising a dog's son
fucking cuck

stale copypasta, leaf

What is your goal in life? Your perspective is fucked up and narrow.

white daughters are insanely important you faggot.

Nobody has answerded you because this is a copypasta thread the you seem to put up every few weeks or so. Exact same one everytime. Has your daughter/sister flow the nest and left you or something. Whatever it is get help with it because it is consuming your life and it is shitting up the board.

Back in the day you could trade daughters for dowry or marry her off to a noble to increase your social value, now you get nothing.

Instead of a dowry they just get fucked by Chad or Jamal while your at work and drain money from your bank account.

giv southern gf

I want kids but I don't want to risk my gf getting pregnant with a girl.

>Back in the day you could trade daughters for dowry

but that's wrong, you idiot. the wife's family is the one who paid the dowry.

No, having a daughter an ultimate gift to the world.

Not having children is the ultimate cuckholdry.

Suck a dick full of ebola aids liberal shill sliding faggot.

Don't have kids please. There are enough retards in the world already, don't add to them with your shitty retard genes.

I know this is bait, but if you have a daughter, its a great oppertunity to raise a girl that will become a great woman. If you have a daughter obviously youre already getting pussy. its only cuckoldry if you give your daughter away to a negro that will end your bloodline with mud colored offspring.

No it's ultimate redpill

Fuck off with this damn thread again.

Don't you abort girls in Korea tho?

Even if you don't want her to get fucked by a nigger there's a large chance she will be in the current year. Look around, marxist brainwashing is everywhere.

Here isn't India

But what if you do your daughter instead?

Interesting perspective.

Not if you fuck em.

>logically

only way to force them take them the biggest red pill at the age from 11-13
show the statics (Violent,Rape,Aids) and the jew use t them for the Media(Movies&Music) showing they are cool and hip do date and fuck,

despite the popular belief, Sup Forums doesn't fall for such stupid baits

Nice repost from reddit my senpai

Make some OC next time

fuck off with your copy paste slide thread promoting incest faggot

That's why you keep having more children until you get a son and then you raise him as your favorite. Luckily, my family is mostly men.

Canadians IP b& when?

I think raising a daughter would be a lot easier than raising a son.

If you're too aggressive to your son, he becomes a beta bitch, but if you're a beta bitch, you raise a bigger beta bitch, but if you're too beta, your son will probably stab you in the back and treat you like shit. Daughters always love their fathers, but sons are cunts to their fathers because of the patriarchal genes and being a dominant male, etc.

If you have a daughter, you just hope she doesn't marry someone poor or retarded, and if she does, oh well.

Studies have shown that women tend to marry within or slightly above their own economic group. So if she is even slightly succesful, she will not marry someone poor or retarded. Might end up recieving some good dick from a negro before the wedding, though. But that's life in the 21st century.

Fuck you daughter, problem solved.

Couldn't the same logic be applied to women wrt their sons?

If she will get in bed with some chad you have simply done very well in being a bad parent. But if she will mary someone who will experience her as a nice traditional wife... great, why do you even say you are the final cuck then? You ate making a very SJW move there, basically denying that women and men habe DIFFERENT roles in human society. Go have a male sucessor first and then habe a daughter whats the deal? Ideally more than one son, but yeah...

Well you did do the same thing to a different man... do you want to fuck your daughter is that all?

It is an act of paying it forward. If you were given a marriageable white woman, then it is your duty to raise your own daughters(s) to be good wives for the next generation of white men. Your son(s) will bring in other good white women into the family anyway.

>what was a dowry

Can we ban the leaf already?

The absolute opposite of cuckoldry. You WANT daughters, they have a much higher chance of breeding than a son and carrying your lineage. You WANT chad banging your daughters pussy, furthering your genes.

not if you raise her right
daughters take care of their parents
sons just fuckoff after leaching you for 25 years

well it doesnt seem like she has much of a choice ahmed considering that her husband also happens to be her father

but she'll be raised in a pious arab society not some western degenerate daughter fucking culture
(like yours)

Well in old times you married them off to men to combine family and extend the tribe. That was usually mutually beneficial to both patriarchs and an ROI on raising good daughters.

Not if you raised then right. Sons preserve and continue your legacy.

Just fuck your wife until you have both sons and daughters.

> Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry

No you stupid faggot.

Every time this tired pasta gets reposted I cringe a little inside. The answer to this question was decided long ago.

Having a daughter, supporting her, raising her, and ultimately turning her loose to be deepdicked by some other man isn't cuckoldry, it's part of the social contract that men everywhere must agree to.

The reason why you spend two decades raising a daughter only to have her go off and get fucked by another man is because there was another man, a long time ago, who spent two decades raising his daughter only to have her go off and get fucked by you.

Young men fuck the future the same way that old men fuck the past. You raise a daughter to continue this proud tradition.

If you did your job right you get a nice daughter who meets a nice guy who loves her and treats her right who takes care of her and her children.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and ravage other women instead of you. All the hard work you put into your handsome little boy - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his body is more desirable for the women that he will eventually fuck in every hole.

Raised the perfect boy? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random gitl who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who marries him. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. She gets the benefits of his personality that came from the way you raised him.

As a man who has a son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a man to fuck other women instead of you. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Having a daughter and teaching her to ignore angry beta bad genes like OP is a great gift to society

Apples and oranges.

Men are supposed to fuck as many women as possible, women are supposed to remain virgins until marriage.

Fathers should choose who thier daughters marry

>daughters take care of their parents
Daughters run off, have kids and have their parents thrown in a nursing home while being busy with her new family.

Sons as long as you do not abuse them will stick around for you in old age but if you do abuse them then the first chance they get (like when they turn 18) they will book it on you and you will never see them again.

Don't see an issue.

Passing on your Y chromosome is all that matters. Daughters serve no purpose for you or your sons unless you are allowed to sell them, otherwise you might as well abort when you find out it is a girl and free up that uterus space for a male fetus.

>Having a daughter, supporting her, raising her, and ultimately turning her loose to be deepdicked by some other man isn't cuckoldry, it's part of the social contract that men everywhere must agree to.
Fuck that bullshit if i have a daughter i will be only home for thanksgiving and Christmas. I will not pay fucking child support or give a fuck about her and on the days i will be there i will either be drunk, high, fucked up or out so her memories are of daddy being knocked out from the pills he took after drinking on Christmas. Or daddy lighting up a cigarette after masturbating in the bathroom.

Not as cucked if you are a woman who gives birth to the next John Holmes. What kind of line of thought is that? Who produces kids to fuck themselves? You produce kids for a legacy. Without women you have no legacy

stale pasta

Put Pettibones face and Elizabeths views on her body and I'd be diamonds for eternity.

Why not game the system? Let other men have daughters while you invest your efforts in more useful sons.

>is having the daughter the ultimate cuckoldry

I want a daughter specifically for the reason so that I can fuck her in the future once she's legal, so no, it's not cuckoldry. Not for me because I'll fuck my daughter.

And if I can't do that I'll at least spank her when she's bad but secretly get off from it.

This. Sup Forums falls for much, much stupider ones.

yeah because it's copy pasta

My man.

Why not just adopt a girl? Less investment.

I still want a biological daughter of my own. I'm not going to force her to have sex with my either I'm just going to convince her it's normal to do once she's older. She'll probably love me more because we'll have a relationships closer than most parents and their kids do

Has anyone adopted a future wife that they raised? Shit sounds kind of pedo even if he waits until the adoptive daughter is 21 to give any sexual advances.

You're not right in the fucking head leaf. What a fucking weirdo you are.

This. OP is a fucking faggot.

>All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
You're right. It's time to take the Fritzl pill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#Canada

found the dude who fucks his daughter

Here's the answer

That wouldn't even work because the adopted girl might think "gee he only fucking adopted me to have sex with me later on." The biological daughter might want her fathers dick if you convince her it's cool

In India it is a cuckoldry to have daughter.

This desu, but it better be Chad and not Tyrone.

This Pasta is stale.

So your proposing that nobody give birth to female offspring any more or what? What's your end game here?