President Trump General /ptg/ - GOODNIGHT FEDS IT"S REAL AWOO HOURS NOW - Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump signs Memo on China's IP Laws 8/14/17
youtu.be/zKlPlTTPGgc
>Pres Trump statement on Charlottesville 8/14/17
youtu.be/blmLVnnhNk4
>WH Video - VP in Colombia 8/14/17
youtu.be/dLHCsgxGnE4
>Hermit of Loreto prophecies Trump 8/13/17
youtu.be/lyV7kwMRzdo
>Let President Trump Do His Job (Ad) 8/13/17
youtu.be/vptm8IvmPck
>Weekly Update #3 (Lara) 8/12/17
youtu.be/cAQdPl5Pt2g
>Pres Trump/VA Sec Shulkin sign VA Choice/Qual Emp Act 8/12/17
youtu.be/UIgXyCsOGTY
>Pres Trump presser w/UN Amb Haley/SoS T-Rex 8/11/17
youtu.be/HW4boBvs9aU
>Pres Trump @Workforce/Apprenticeship discussion 8/11/17
youtu.be/WMtu9D_cT8U
>State Dept - This week in State 8/11/17
youtu.be/1COewoH6bW0
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

latest.com/2017/08/alex-jones-a-lot-of-kkk-guys-are-literally-just-jewish-actors-who-look-like-cast-of-seinfeld/
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/19/scalise-attack-was-to-some-degree-self-inflicted-claims-cbss-scott-pelley.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6yg1q50B2Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drumpf calling out communists and Antifa when?

APPEASEMENT

ALWAYS

WORKS!

FUCK CIA NIGGERS

I'm sailing away

Awooooooooo

I love Kellyanne.

Holy shit. Father denounces his own son for attending the rally.

REAL

Asking from last thread, can someone confirm if this is true?

latest.com/2017/08/alex-jones-a-lot-of-kkk-guys-are-literally-just-jewish-actors-who-look-like-cast-of-seinfeld/

Did it at Berkely and G20.

>IT"S
>"
HE'S DOING IT AGAIN

Hamilton wasn't a President

Also, no 'Calvian'?

Fuck off dad

Saw it.
He even called his son the prodigal son yet disowned him. Someone should remind him that the father accepted his son back without announcing to the kikes he had disowned him in the first place.

why :(

retard should have known better

PLEASE TELL ME WE'RE STILL IN THIS FIGHT

DOWN WITH ANTIFA
DOWN WITH LEFTISTS

WHITE BIRTHRATE IS UP

WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS THING!!! I CAN FEEL IT

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN!!!

It must have felt good watching him take the side of leftists and denounce the alt cuck right. Having him denounce nazis gave fuel for liberals to outlandishly make it his fault. Further creating division and giving the liberals a inch to take a mile.

Donald Trump has shown himself to avoid every chance of denouncing lefties. The GOP has been firebombed our senators have been shot at. Trump supporters have been tortured and killed. And even brutalized and murdered in the streets and yet nothing no call out against the left no attack whatsoever. Call me what you like but you would be no better than stormfront or the libshits.

Reminder that liberals can literally assassinate GOP officials with free reign while you can't have a legally approved meeting in a park.

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/19/scalise-attack-was-to-some-degree-self-inflicted-claims-cbss-scott-pelley.html

Yeah I was listening on Sunday and remember that, they cut up the audio though to make it sound like he did a whole rant on them when it was just a couple sporadic statements.

Well I dunno about the 'Jewish' part but he's probably right about them being Federal agents.

>"We no longer support free speech"

Trump is a loser he has no balls and is just another cuckservative

Hamiltonian as in his style of federalism

>SCARAMUCCI IS AN UNHINGED COKE-SNORTING PSYCHO, GET HIM AWAY FROM THE WH

Weeks later...

>Take everything Scaramucci says as gospel, he's trustworthy if he says something negative about Trump

Yes you idiot
Their fuck white people media blitz will backfire

Mooch looks like he has aids

You're posts are still way too wordy. Nobody is going to read that shit.

AWOO

it's been a rough week
remember, just let yourself be killed at the next rally
maybe a martyr or 50 will help

was it bad?

because he got the most brutal ownage in recent Washington DC history and wants to rehabilitate his reputation

He said something around those terms, but that most of them are feds.
But it`s a fact people use such organizations as a front in order to arrest the most radical ones before they actually do anything or to frame them.
Reason why most gangs will make you infringe the law or get you by the balls with proof that you did something wrong in order to hold you accountable.
It`s like creating your own terrorist cell full of feds that will stop you before you try to do damage and arrest you.

Reminder: The best way to save the white race is to get a bunch of rednecks waving Nazi flags and torches to go drive cars into crowds

yea but maybe hide the power level a little bit better.

>137521287
Fug, I guess #IMWITHHER now

Spam the fuck out of them pertaining to BLM and Antifa.

ty based basketball man

You don't want him to name antifa, unless you want their numbers to explode. At this point, most people still aren't aware of what's going on.

The Spencer niggers fucked up by not having coherent messaging or policing their ranks. The best we can hope now is for antifa to attack the Google march and reset the narrative, this episode is a disaster.

He is a sour puss for acting like a hothead, so now he wants attention.
Never trust an italian.

>disavow david duke episode 2
>consequential
I hope we get another happening soon so we can forget this mess

HOURS

fuck off jap, we need to regroup and convince real life rally goers not to be faggots

two one two one two one
3/4 time signature
I want to want to want to
put a white baby in
kellyyyyyy
>a song 4 u
>kelly pirate is best pirate

Need something pure

The leftist freaking out hardcore is great though.

how about instead of going to rallies like apes we actually to try to better ourselves and be successful people and actually get into positions of power and influence? that's the only way anything changes, sperging out just makes people hate you

Mike Pence's website got hacked

>I'm more of a front stabber
What a piece of garbage.

Tonight's tweets prove Bannon is growing stronger, Kushner-Ivanka growing weaker after Kushner-Mooch-Murdoch's attempt to purge Bannon?

How soon does Trump finally just tell Kushner-Ivanka to move back to NYC?

he does know better,now....his father is a faggot piece of shit

i can't even tell if that was on purpose or not

The MSM is literally advertising for ANTIFA now with no counter narrative being presented except by the DISAVOWED EBIL ALT RIGHT(tm) FRINGE. Their numbers will explode regardless, and they have free reign to do anything they want.

Pence got hacked boyos

How soon will people realize that they are targeting Trump rallies the same way they are going after the larpers?
And they will also blame it all on Trump.
Dear God, please don`t let these people turn this into an "unsolvable problem".

Hi Styx

After they destroy shit again, which is, by the looks of it, quite soon.
CIA prop Spencer did a good job though fucking things up. I'm quite glad he's really shown his colors this early. If it was an election year, it would be a different story.

wasn't there something in Paris?

get organized? fuck. (((they))) will kick our nuts so quick if we form awoopac

>was it bad?
said the White House had an issue with "toleration" of white supremacy, blamed Bannon's "nonsensical" influence is causing issues, said that Bannon was a leaker multiple times and said if it was up to him Bannon would be removed

I almost wish that I hadn't looked up that story on leddit
the absolute state of humanity

>implying any of these opportunist shapeshifting scam artists care about anything more than being famous & scamming crowdfund money

>never organize
>never work together
you can't be single-agents of change. you have too coordinate at times too.

no,it's not.....but you also know what isn't the best way to save the white race? capitulating like a fucking faggot,letting commies get away with literally everything

While I appreciate the gesture, I do not post lewdly or sexually about Kellyanne and never will.

Obviously it wasn't happening enough

You were supposed to be the chosen guy mooch.
I thought you truly where /ourguy/

Def the top betrayal of this anime so far

>we
okay muhammed. How about we do both? I'm gonna try to organize a comfy Euro/white pride rally on university campus this fall. I'll try to get european international students to wave flags of their home countries, maybe have other students wave flags of their own home states. I'm still bouncing around ideas but it'll be a fun heritage rally. Also lot's of posters with "LOVE" or big hearts drawn on them for the optics

I'll admit that was a mistake but I left it because I thought it would be ironic too.

Tonight Trump thrashed a nigger CEO for price gouging on drugs, admitted the media never deserves any concessions, called Acosta fake news again, and retweeted a story about Chicago's crazy murder rate. We're still in this.

I'm happy things are cooling off now

Under Armour makes all their shit in china and Mexico, that is why their fucking CEO is cucking out. We need to shame these companies for using "racial violence" as justification for labor exploitation in the third world.

looks like an improvement desu

holy shit Mooch is STILL trying to get people fired

What is this

Well, he's in NYC right now.

zropht btfo

Removing Bannon is their endgame.

well Bannon prevented him from getting the job in the first place, attacked him the whole week he was there, and was probably part of the reason he got fired so i'm not surprised

this is great
Mooch shit talking Trump is vindicating Bannon and anyone that wanted him fired
remember that Trump really values loyalty and a lot of people he's fired have sung his praises
Mooch is going to stand out as a cunt

Because there's nothing sexual about her.

He needs to purge Ivanka and Jared before I get cozy.

>implying
I've gone from NEET to upper middle class in four years. I also attended four Trump rallies in that time.

>fearing the jew
step up senpai

>Wish this was his actual website

Then you better hope they attack more viciously than ever and persuade the population against them like BLM did. There's a reason Trump is a counter puncher. You have to make the enemy kill itself, direct confrontation only emboldens them. Think like Sun Tzu, not Clauswitz.

that's honestly just sad

No the best way is to take away the right for whites to peacefully assemble and label white people with self interest terrorists. Then encourage animalistic street gangs to destroy monuments! That's why we elected Trump!

Name them and tag them as a terrorist org then

>not replacing every word with NIGGER
oh how mighty anonymous has fallen

Yes. He said he saw jewish guys acting and dressed like kkk trying to false flag.

Scott Pelley is such a joke. I'm sure that's why he quit or was fired.
The interview where he let that lispy fag talk shit about Clinton was probably the final nail in Pelley's coffin

Bannon made Mooch snort an 8 ball and then call the New Yorker zooted out of his mind?

Whites race rioted once in the 30s...it went for like 4 days and killed hundreds of blacks, even used a private air force.

The race war grows.