Why destruction of the United States is necessary

Whe must feed the flames of war, we must sow chaos. The United Sates is the true enemy.

For Evropa to prosper the United States must be destroyed. The United States is an unnatural power, it must and cannot survive, the natural order of European power must be restored. We must go back to the pre WWI balance of power.

The United States and its government have alowed International Jewry to rise, from Nixon to Trump they have all been a bunch of puppets.

This is the ultimate Red Pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I help?

I'll help you.

Fuck off divide and conquer shill.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>1776
>+250 years average (The Fate of Empires)
>2026

You burgers have a while

You're right. The USA is Europe's and the worlds biggest enemy. They must burn.
kill yourself faggot

Death to the fucking Union

I belive we should abolish the park service and remove ALL monuments in this country we can sell the mineral rights from national parks to fund free education and college for all

Wait didn't we try this once?

It is you who will fall EU faggot, we have already consumed much of the world with our culture and inventions and we will continue to shape this world until we reign over it.

This.

EU needs to die
US needs to die or burn its constitution
traditionalism needs to rise again in the white world

This hate monument needs removed immediately.
It suggests that it took a single white man to free the slaves.

But then I'd have to die...

Not until you learn to spell you uneducated hick.

Agreed. The United States should be destroyed so Russia can finally take over your entire fucking continent like we should have let them do after WW2.

It looks like that slave owns something to that white fella.

That flag.
Makes me think of something else to destroy.

>European flag
>Asking for the destruction of america.

Where i heard "Death to america" before?

Mmm
Ahmed, is you? Come on bro... is you right?

I agree. I hate to sound like a traitor, but it's not this state I fight and die for, it's my people, America is my home, I'll be buried here, but for my people to live on, I understand my zionist state can't continue as it is.

The US basically is taking the entire world hostage. Either go along with it's sick agenda or you get the bullet (sometimes literally). It's a cancer that needs to end.

please god bomb this gay country to atoms

USA = GLOBALISM ITSELF YOU FUCKING IDIOT

>promoting 'evropa'
>ignoring the absolute cuckery of (you)rop

neck yourself shill

Yet despite the fact American whites have ALWAYS been more right wing than Europeans, America is the one that is being over run by brown. The Jew infestation has run rampant too long. The destruction of the USA does not mean the destruction of our homeland. We'll just live to see it be a force for European values again.

You pushed this down our throats. What do you think the Marshal plan was about? You forced us to give up our colonies. You forced us to accept multiculturalism.

Right wing the US means supporting Israel, worshiping Jews, supporting feminism, listening to rap, pop, and other degenerate music, being a shallow materialist, for immigration, aggressive Imperialist policy, and for an interracial uprooted mixed society.

I would say Europeans are more passive, Americans are more actionable but more easily swayed/manipulated

What? That's literally the American left, the only thing you said that is correct is the supporting israel thing, and the imperialist thing (until recently)