/pso/ - Pol Start-Over General Thread (Cont.)

This is the thread where we examine the decline and fall of Sup Forums, and discuss The Great Start-Over.

>All disaffected Sup Forumss are welcome.

>Lain folder Dumpers also welcome.

STORMFAGS STAY OUT

Cont. From here:
Culprits Mentioned so far:
Reddit.

Neck yourself please.

We're a thread dedicated to getting to the bottom of how we got to this point.

Also:
>Lets All Love Lain

You have to go back.

That or stop being cancer.

From ID Tiff:

> "Sup Forums declined because of reddit. Easy. Reddit, newfags, and (((unite the right)))."

Have to tried jumping off a bridge its been working working wonders for your people.

Dude you manage to be ominous and slightly creepy.

>Politically Incorrect board
>STORMFAGS GET OUT
Go be retarded somewhere else. I recommend plebbit.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Stormfag detected.

Wise words.

hurr durr detected

The board started like this as an extension of what Sup Forums was.

They are completely self indulged in that facade that anime and manga generated, somehow that lead to Hitler, mostly for the mass media overexposure .

I don't know what else to tell you but this it's the state of the digital revolution.

Keep posting

bump for yeah i don't know what the fuck just happened to Sup Forums

suddenly 2/3 of people are throwing Trump under the bus and attach the board to a weak ass failing movement

i guess it was only a matter of time before shills learned they could call other people shills

Basically attention whores?

>start over
Is this where you try to make it a green field of love and tolerance only to become jaded and angry when that impldes when exposed to harsh reality?

>tfw just waiting for the shills to go away

keep Lain posting lads, this thread is comfy

>Being phased by the lame wailing of others, minor setbacks or enemy action.
You were not forged in the fire.