Americans are having their history literally torn down before their eyes and nothing is being done

>Americans are having their history literally torn down before their eyes and nothing is being done

I am speechless. Not being melodramatic, I am actually fucking speechless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-olf3xtixU
thecommentator.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A worthless civil war and 2nd place statue is being destroyed. Boo boo cry about it lol

>that feel when you have a statue of a racist, misogynist, anti-Semitic white man in the middle of your city, and there is absolutely nothing these Antifa fucks can do to about it.

The point is it's vandalism. This also gives them the impression that it's ok to break the law if their feelings are hurt

If you think the cultural revolution helped China then you need to read more

The reign of white fascism is coming to an end.

Soon we will be hanging fascists up from trees just like they did to innocent blacks for hundreds of years.

To any anons that live near Confederate monuments, consider forming some sort of defense for them. Stage protests. Spread flyers.

>durham wasn't a city until after the civil war
>it's population was imported from eastern europe and central africa in the 1870s to serve as cigarette rollers for the dukes
>the monument wasn't erected until 1924
>it sat outside of the courthouse to remind blacks that they are not equal, not to honor any "heritage"
>the city is artificial, and so is the history behind that statue
>muh "americans are having their history literally torn down before their eyes"
>muh "fucking speechless"
once again the bong proves totally useless

What did you expect from the left?

Why does anyone care?
It doesn't effect you in any way.
Why do all these people seek out drama?
Do they need to be angry about something?
Seriously don't understand it
A statue means nothing
Literally a hunk of metal, or rock.
Who cares if people protest?
Who cares what they protest about?
Nothing will change
Caring about it makes it worse
Nothing good came from a protest

Just be
Just live your life and keep your filthy nose out of other peoples business.
Its not worth it.

>literally betraying your country in support of a foreign power

"As a people, we are fighting to maintain the Heaven-ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race; a white flag would thus be emblematical of our cause… Such a flag…would soon take rank among the proudest ensigns of the nations, and be hailed by the civilized world as THE WHITE MAN'S FLAG." - William Tappan Thompson, the designer of the CSA's 2nd flag, which included the Stars and Bars.

"...(the government of the Confederate States of America) foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth." - Alexander Stephens, Vice President of the CSA and, later, governor of Georgia

Fuck you yankees coming from the north and midwest wreaking havoc on our communities. These monuments don't have fucking thing to do with you. Fuck off m8

Try and we will put a 7.62 round through your skull.

Well, what do you expect? The country is being taken over by brown people. Brown people have low IQs and thrive on chaos/violence. There's literally not a single successful non-Asian country with a brown majority.

>Brown people have low IQs

Indians are the highest earning ethnic group in America.

A symbol of hate and bigotry was taken down. I see nothing wrong.

Notice this is only happening in super lefty cities?
Only thing defending these statues can get you is arrested. Very sad, man.

>letting a statue dictate your feelings
People are fucking stupid

>commie English comprehension

You are comparing 2000 years old statues to monuments erected during the civil rights movement?

If you want a statue of a traitor, then build one in your own shit hole.

>innocent
much like christianity's response to radical islam, these people we most certianly not always innocent. public lynching came on the heed of niggas being caught red handed after raping, etc. Much like how the people shot by police more ofteb than not have guns and or are being threatening making cops try to THINK they have guns

How cares about some lame ass statue when corporations and their nanny state are destroying the irreplaceable living world?
Natural history> a lame ass statue.
You need to get your values straight son.
Are you speechless every time an old battleship is sunk to provide substrate for reefs to grow aswell?
What about that time they replaced that historic mile marker?

>1 billion people
>scrape off the top .001% of the IQ spectrum with work visas
>surprised they are smart

Why don't you support hate and bigotry?

It's not just about the Confederacy faggot. It's about a coordinated erasure of white history and identity. When the Confederate memorials are all gone, more will follow, I guarantee you.
nice LARPing. I really hope you don't run into Chris Cantwell.

Paid shill...let the thread slide...
Brits have absolutely nothing on Americans...

>it's okay to break the law
I agree, fuck the corporate boot lockers that follow laws.
No need to mention hurt feelings.

>there are people upset about losing a 150 year old participation trophy

see
Also please point to the one cuck holding a "preserve the statues" sign in that sea of tiki torch wielding retards.

We shouldn't have let the south put up those statues in the first place to memorialize traitors.
The south has never gotten over its victim complex but the trappings of it are finally being taken away by force. confederates were and are scum.

Cry more, faggot

good work spencerfags, you succeeded in giving antifa nationwide police support.

The Confederacy lost the war, they don't deserve any kind of admiration or respect. Why pay tribute to a bunch of losers?

what history? getting beaten in a war so badly it fucks your economy for generations and makes you the laughingstock of the nation?

THIS
Fuck off retard, those rounds are exspenive.

Do you want a fucking statue for your fucking tea? Fuck off

>Why pay tribute to a bunch of losers?
I ask the same thing about the Democrat party.

>why didn't Germany leave up statues of Hitler, muh history, muh heritage

These traitors should've never had statues in the first place. Maybe if they had actually worked with the black community during reconstruction instead of lynching them this could've been avoided. Oh well. Not like this is the first time a large group of people in the South have had their heritage taken away from them. At least this time no body has to be whipped

back to the trailer camp with you

This is a mob. Cops can't deal with mobs unless they have weeks to prepare.

>There's literally not a single successful non-Asian country with a brown majority.

Chile.

But the only free-gibs they were handing out for a while were free helicopter rides.

Liberals are retards
>having access to a dank statue and not dressing it up in grandmas nightgown For use as a novelty lawn ornament.
If you want to propaganda of the shit, just improve a billboard or carter a road.

I could give two fucks about southern pride we need a new hitler.

Hitler never made a statue about himself he DID things.

Ever hear of the LA riots?

The amount of shills in this thread. Pol is fucked.

Fuck off you cant even afford ammo or food you broke ass commies

The South will rise again on the shoulders of her undefeated sons and daughters

That statue was built way after the Civil War.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-olf3xtixU

He tought that him and the reich shouldn't be associated to anything destructible, and that proved to be wise with the Hindenburg disaster.

ok, im coming to your house to smash your windows

after all, vandalism is fine!

>undefeated

>History torn down before their eyes
>He doesn't know that most confederate statues were put up post-1900 as a desperate act of historical revisionism on behalf of southern states still bitter about losing the civil war

Idk m8, some fuck where protesting downtown tonight. If they do pull it down, I know a few jack Mormons who would like to play Dannites.

This is why we need slavery again. We need to teach these niggas whose in charge, and who their masters are. Let's also deport these illegals, nuke Israel and mecca, and murder all the fags, jews, and commie oppressors, who dare oppress the white men.

They will come for the American Flag and founding fathers next because of Indian genocide and slavery

Yeah, going from a fucking backwater to the second most geopoliticlly relevant country on the fucking planet, what a tragedy, or raising living standards to the point where entertainment industries, one of the cores of American buisness have to build themselves to appeal the the chinese market, fucking tragedy.

The Qing dynasty was a train wreck and democracy in China was a total failure, democracy is an incredible form of government and should be exported to the world, what it shouldn't be is forced upon a population of illiterate non concious people.

>lol don't you know history isn't actually history unless it's ancient?

Get solved.

White Americans are fully supporting it

Soon they will be applauding the removal all American history related to whites in general. Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, even Lincoln and FDR

They're all going and the cucks will roar with approval.

>lawless property damage is acceptable because reasons
you have nothing to complain about when your house is burnt and your belongings are all destroyed. Boo hoo cry about it.

MAY THE DAY COME SOON

>undefeated wifes sons and daughters

>Lol just roll over and let niggers commit crime at whim

But enough about Detroit

>ART performance.

>Guy from Google shouldn't have been fired
>Shit in Charlottesville was literally anger and violence from many sides
>Yelling Sieg Heil along with performing the Nazi salute is insulting to those who gave their lives to make sure that the rest of the world wouldn't suffer at their hands
>Taking down a statue without gov approval beforehand is illegal and shouldn't be applauded.

It's either 0 or 100 with everyone, with nothing in between with moderates either having to take sides or removing themselves from public discourse. Then again, some moderates don't want to take sides because they think they're above it all.

> wuh wuh ma qing dynasty
i took a shit while you scratched your mind for that one, you can colonize it if you want. don't get scurvy sailing around to find it, your teeth can't take it

Today it's the confederate statues.
In 5 years it will be Sherman, Grant, and Teddy Roosevelt
In 10 years it will be Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and Benjamin Franklin.

All will be erased. Only statues of MLK will be left. All roads will be renamed MLK blvd. All schools will be MLK elementary (no need for middle and high school with only niggers around)

More whites were hung than blacks, and pretty much everything you believe is a Satanic lie.

How someone easily take a thing, anything, that has been arround for 150 years and vadalize it is beyond me.

Who the fuck cares if its some racist or Mickey Mouse.

Its a fucking piece of history.

Fuck this

Civil war soon I hope if god has any justice

Finally. The Democrats will be their first hangs.

Truth is, Americans are the biggest cowards on the planet. Most of them will embrace Civic Nationalism and die a slow death as they're replaced.
Don't expect us to do anything.

Imagine my shock when they go after the Jefferson Memorial next.

As a white gentile working class American man, I am so happy to see a white man go in and kick the head of the statue of this rebel traitor to the Union.

If I was in North Carolina I would have gone up and given it a few kicks myself.

Sorry Sup Forumsacks, not only do you have to deal with the black, Indian, Jewish and Mexican workers, you have to deal with white American workers like me. The kind without whose votes Obama would not have made it to office twice.

>Its a fucking piece of history.
That's why it must be destroyed.

Those who forget the past are destined to repeat it, if you know what I'm saying. Everything is going just as planned.

I'm not into american history but looking at this is just like looking at isis blowing up statues from centuries past

It feels sick

Jefferson was a slaveholding rapist piece of shit

Millennials were taught to respect nothing except money.

Just a demonstration to the pathetic pussy nazis that we run this shit. Prepare for more to be demonstrated pussies.

It's like watching someone brag about cutting their balls off

So was every elite in Africa and Arab cultures who descended from slaveowners.

Yeah the commies dont understand the history
Source: thecommentator.com

Start a campaign to get it removed then.

the absolute state of America

i lost my soccer trophy so i never played soccer

Don't tempt me ;)

>anti white Kikes run America

As if there was ever any doubt

The difference? We actually did ton of the fucking whole "stop slavery around the world" shit when be started convincing countries to ban the practice.

1444 - First public sale of African slaves in Lagos, Portugal

1482 - Portuguese start building first permanent slave trading post at Elmina, Gold Coast, now Ghana

1510 - First slaves arrive in the Spanish colonies of South America, having travelled via Spain

1518 - First direct shipment of slaves from Africa to the Americas

1777 - State of Vermont, an independent Republic after the American Revolution, becomes first sovereign state to abolish slavery

1780s - Trans-Atlantic slave trade reaches peak

1787 - The Society for the Abolition of the Slave Trade founded in Britain by Granville Sharp and Thomas Clarkson

1792 - Denmark bans import of slaves to its West Indies colonies, although the law only took effect from 1803.

1807 - Britain passes Abolition of the Slave Trade Act, outlawing British Atlantic slave trade.

- United States passes legislation banning the slave trade, effective from start of 1808.

1811 - Spain abolishes slavery, including in its colonies, though Cuba rejects ban and continues to deal in slaves.

1813 - Sweden bans slave trading

1814 - Netherlands bans slave trading

1817 - France bans slave trading, but ban not effective until 1826

1833 - Britain passes Abolition of Slavery Act, ordering gradual abolition of slavery in all British colonies. Plantation owners in the West Indies receive 20 million pounds in compensation

- Great Britain and Spain sign a treaty prohibiting the slave trade

1819 - Portugal abolishes slave trade north of the equator

- Britain places a naval squadron off the West African coast to enforce the ban on slave trading

1823 - Britain's Anti-Slavery Society formed. Members include William Wilberforce

1846 - Danish governor proclaims emancipation of slaves in Danish West Indies, abolishing slavery

1848 - France abolishes slavery

1851 - Brazil abolishes slave trading

1858 - Portugal abolishes slavery in its colonies, although all slaves are subject to a 20-year apprenticeship

1861 - Netherlands abolishes slavery in Dutch Caribbean colonies

1862 - U.S. President Abraham Lincoln proclaims emancipation of slaves with effect from January 1, 1863; 13th Amendment of U.S. Constitution follows in 1865 banning slavery

1886 - Slavery is abolished in Cuba

1888 - Brazil abolishes slavery

1926 - League of Nations adopts Slavery Convention abolishing slavery

1948 - United Nations General Assembly adopts Universal Declaration of Human Rights, including article stating "No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms."

If you lost the war, you don't deserve a statue.

Southern states erecting those things was the beginning of participation award culture.

The Negro does not know how to create, only destroy.

This makes them no better than ISIS blowing up historical ruins. Just because it doesn't fit your fairytale ideology or your political stance, you shouldn't go around and destroy cultural/historical property of any kind. As an inhabitant of belgistan i couldn't care less about southern pride and whatsoever, but it saddens me to see a historical monument of any kind get sacrificed cause it triggers a minority of people. These historical monuments around the world tell a story, good or bad, history like this shouldn't be erased.

Why do you write like a nigger?

Just do it, nigger

revolting trash