youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/larryelder/status/896785144371068929
youtube.com/watch?v=HN-7wCsVEyg
youtube.com/watch?v=LN9hf9QYzzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did ISIS win?

it's just only begun

Vandalism isn't winning, removing the past is how they'll make you forget about racism, or worse, promote racism through the disgusting revisionism they're preaching and then use that racism to justify a police state.

Then the authoritarian boot lickers win.

This is just the fucking beginning idiot.

What, do you think everyone is just going to back down now and pretend like it isn't going to happen?

People fucking died this time. This shit has been building since Bush. You saw it with Ron Paul getting up to 15%. Then you saw it with Bernie. This country is getting more and more fractured by the second.

There is going to be another rally, and both sides will be emboldened. The right will likely bring guns, and after the first shooting deaths, what do you think is going to happen? Everyone is just going to go home and pretend like it never happened?

Buy a gun. Save money. The racewar you faggots have been yearing for the last 10 years is finally here and shit is not going to be pretty.

>Pulls down a statue
>Wins?

You're either an actual retard, a coward with a weak sense of will, or a shill.

this 100%

that's coming out of their paycheck

Not enough trash cans around to hit?

Exactly, that's why they are shilling Sup Forums so hard at the moment.

Shits going down.

I'm still here, I'm the son of the south. I'll teach my sons to be the same. They are fighting an idea, no amount of torn down statues will steal my identity.

>cargo strap

I think premeditated adds on a few years.

We haven't even had a major summer chimpout yet.

Is this not illegal?

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Did they basically just lynch the statue? lol

they are criminals what do you expect?

Destroying white history is actively encouraged and rewarded by the system

Seeing the degenerate crowd of womyn, tranny faggots, dindus and intersex half-men just reinforces my belief that if the police are ever removed from the equation that we'd eradicate these filth in a matter of days.

At this point the cops are the referees in a fixed boxing match doing everything to keep the champion from winning.

I think this is a powder keg ready to explode.
I'm angry as fuck and I don't even really care about those statues. If I'm this mad, I *KNOW* there are people 100x's more intense and practically ready to kill over this.

I don't think so

Oh look, whites can chimp out too.

You're damn skippy.

They couldnt just take that and put it in a museum? I hate leftists so god damn much.

>He worships the dirty rebel scum

I guess we should all pretend to be mad some dead old enemy of the states statue was pulled down in the states? I'm trying hard to fit in here.

>Those pathetic kicks and spits

These people are legitimately retarded

twitter.com/larryelder/status/896785144371068929

Nigga, did you fail every fucking history class? The fucking civil war as Americans VS Americans. You need to preserve both sides of the war. Did the north march down after the war and murder everyone south of the mason dixon line? No. They were all brothers who bled fighting each other in the most brutal war we saw and modern history in school has taught it so so so so wrong.

>race war.

Only black guy i see is ironically playing acoustic guitar

>Look at me ma I'm stomping on a metal statue....RESPECT ME!

Well, yeah. 152 years ago. Where've you been?

As it was for Rome, multiculturalism shall be the downfall of America.

"All the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality. The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy through the extravagance of her luxury.” Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues. For her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.…"

Get out, my fellow Americans.

Nah, fuck the confederacy. Keep the historical landmarks and put the rest in a museum.

Americans VS Americans only by location. The south was trying to break up America just so they could keep their simple plantation life owning slaves.

Look at this - it's a statue of Cicero. Augustus never pulled it down, even though he allowed the hunting down and execution of Cicero during the reign of the Triumverate. Likewise, Caesar didn't stop construction of or destroy or rename the great Theater of Pompey after he beat Pompey in Rome's civil war.

Civil wars pit citizens against citizens and family against family. There is a reason that we don't destroy monuments to the losing side of a civil war - it's because ultimately both sides of a civil war still need to live as one once the war is over.

>that's why they are shilling Sup Forums so hard
Harder than you could possibly know

>They kill statues while the other side kills people
Not really sure they won.

You guys didn't see this shit happening a few years ago when they started outlawing the Confederate flag?
Btw, you're still being distracted from the Russia Investigation because there is no evidence, just like the media wants you to be.

>I learn that Caesar, a long time after this, paid a visit to one of his daughter's sons; and the boy, since he had in his hands a book of Cicero's, was terrified and sought to hide it in his gown; but Caesar saw it, and took the book, and read a great part of it as he stood, and then gave it back to the youth, saying: "A learned man, my child, a learned man and a lover of his country."

statues can be rebuilt

>historical landmarks
Which ones count as historical landmarks and which ones have to be put "in a museum"?

Confederate statues are no different than other war memorials. They stand to honor the memory of great Americans and the hundreds of thousands of nameless Southerners that died.

Except we both know they won't be. They're going to dynamite Stone Mountain, at this rate.

I feel sadder than I should, giving I don't know much about your history

they were still americans and went on to be americans still for the next 150 years. your state was pretty much your country back then and you fought to defend it whatever side you were on. We must honor the deaths of all americans, not say fuck you you lost to another 150 years after it because my really bad tenure high school USA history teacher taught me all about the civil war incorrectly.

That's a good point. However, this statue was erected in the 20th century well after the civil war and doesn't represent any significant character. I really can't care about it.

they probably use political chat bot neural nets to shill and another neural net to analyze the responses from non-bot users.

>giving I don't know much about your history

lots of good men died on both sides. That's what the left wants to obfuscate

So will USA have the new civil war soon?

it sure looks like it.

If they want round two that's fine by me.

>Belgium cares about U.S. history

wot

At least 90% of the country thinks racism is bad. What do you think?

Honestly I feel that we can have it too. I will move (as a refuge) to Poland if it will be. I already speak the language a bit.

Far from it, forgetting history means you repeat it. Get ready for slavery 2.0. Thanks leftists.

from one non country to another

when I tried going to balsze.com/track/WUH6Y9 did I just submit my location to some shill spying shit?

yeah, and Putin have 90% of popularity

>it's fine if it's a statue of a guy whose name sounds familiar
>a statue in remembrance of the 250,000+ regular southerners that died though is complete horseshit, get it out of here

Someone get them to do the Albert Pike statue and watch what happens.

Buddy, your history matters; our history is just a fart in the wind, and the statue was just of some traitor anyways, so no harm done manye.

Its all good.

youtube.com/watch?v=HN-7wCsVEyg

We got skiers and shit

But I hope that it's mistake feel.

I always find this so cringy

Disturbing lack of respirators. Once mace gets in that formation is pretty fucked.

That's because it is cringey. And there were less than 500 of them to boot. But we're going on 72 hours of nonstop media frenzied coverage of this. It's crazy.

The left would crush the confederate alt right in a civil war and you know it, traitor.

They are chimping out at the wrong group tbqfam. Not going to be pretty for them.

There cringe as fuck and there LOSERS ,SAD!

Better have a lot of sons....

>the left would crush

more like GET CRUSHED

Hitler was one man, user

That's what baffles me. White people hate whites worse than literal dindus. Can't wait to stomp some commies

haha, that guitar nigger was a good meme. These people should probably all be charged tho, kinda just destroyed public property xDDDDD

Already have 3.

I'm pumped. I'd happily die shedding commie blood in defense of my homeland.
If you're a communist reading this, bring it the fuck on. I hate you. I want you to die and I have nothing to lose.

leftists breaking the law? shocking

Does any burger know what was the timeline of events regarding Wheather Underground? I wanna know how this could escalate

Can I get a link to the youtube video of this clip?

>Tay was a trap

What are they trying to accomplish by kicking a solid metal statue? Antifa are like chimp babies.

wish I had a gun brother, will the UK survive? this country is already a orwellian hell, my uni is 9/10 liberal/sjw
I honestly say to people I dont think much about politics
it's honestly just sad to see this happen, im sure our ancestors aren't smiling at us now

no they didnt. they removed areminder of what happens when brother turns against brother

The alt-right is like 1% or less of the entire right-wing

If you pitt the actual right-wing vs. the left-wing, the left stands no chance whatsoever

Christ they're pathetic.

Antifa is literally ISIS destroying historical monuments. We need to forge this connection ASAP.

>MFW imagining an antifa rally with no police present

Won? That's not even the first volley of the first battle.

>If I'm this mad, I *KNOW* there are people 100x's more intense and practically ready to kill over this.
I've been thinking the same thing myself. I've always been pretty mild-mannered, but this shit has had me livid for the past few years and it's only intensifying. Much of my friends and family are driven to hysterics by the simple fact that I think race matters, let alone what I'm willing to do.
I know that most people are more easily angered than me and the rage they feel must be immeasurable.

Remember when Americans laughed at South Africans for this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=LN9hf9QYzzM

>Mang, something like that will never happen in good ole Murica, at least we still have our freedoms an' sheet

>the actual right-wing

conservatives control all three arms of the american government and yet they can't even overturn obamacare.

it appears that the left is winning.

But in all seriousness why are status taken down this way,they've probably ruined a perfectly good plinth. Did the local government sanction a removal?

all the bad goy squads need are a few good men like this

The local government is trash.

Wish I wasn't almost as far north as possible. I'd love a chance to fuck these people up.

>will the UK survive?
UK, you mean New Iraq?