>The leader of the alt-right

Seriously, how can anyone believe this guy is not a raging homo?
youtube.com/watch?v=pjzb4-wOhQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjzb4-wOhQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100% fruit

>house you-know-what
what does he mean by this? house cat? house dog?

I think he might be mildly autistic. He posts some strange selfies.

post another shop of him with an egghead, turn his hair into shit, you're forced maymays will never change an single opinion desu

that's his unaltered retarded face tho

faggot

He's right though.

Well seeing as how he was a fervent Bernie supporter and involved in the Occupy Wall Street protests I would actually classify him as a psyop.

he sounds like an entitled bitch

But he is entitled to free speech.

WHO THE FUCK IS ALT-RIGHT?

GO BACK TO REbbIT

Spencer as well as the Alt-Right are complete faggots, just a SLIGHT step above t_d fucking queers

I'm not gey but I totally want to suck his cock and let him fuck my ass in a completely heterosexual way.

watch the video. he didnt do anything gay. OP is a bottom fag.

sage shill threads

he, is right, though.

he's whining about random cops/national guard doing their jobs like their supposed to know who richard spencer is and what he thinks is right and wrong, sounds like a bitch.

Yeah I completely agree that he is a faggot and a bitch but he still isn't wrong. No one should be assaulted for peacefully expressing their opinion.

Why doesn't the little fag just say it? It's not like everyone doesn't know he was saying nigger.

He looks like a fucking faggot

He might be a little fruity but he's not a fag. He fucked his Russian wife and had kids.

i don't know what's with faggots but they all have this similar smile

Heil Hitler and Join the NatSoc

If the mayor violated the law spencer needs to put his money where his mouth is and sue the mayor, the state, and the police department. The only thing you can do in this country to hold people accountable is get litigious or they're going to keep doing it.

every single word out of his mouth showcases his rampang faggotry, he talks and acts like a flamboyant and flaming homosexual with a lisp

>youtube.com/watch?v=pjzb4-wOhQc
I could give a fuck, the left literally shits themselves with insanity every time his name is uttered. That alone is worth it.

he did say homosexuality was part and parcel of the westerm culture...

>Reminder that he is (((controlled opposition)))
Humanity doesn't have a race problem, it has a nigger and kike problem. Now, those words are offensive to some, but it is time to redefine them. A nigger is best defined by the MLK Boondocks episode, (they're living contradictions, full of unfulfilled ambitions, watch and wane, love to complain, love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain, love being another man's judge and jury, procrastinate until it's time to worry, love to be late,but hate to hurry). Now this can mean anybody can fall into this category, hence the term wigger was coined to describe the white version, but it can be anybody. This problem can be solved by addressing the next problem, kikes. Kikes are mystic, kabalist, hasidic, talmud practicing, pharisee and synagogue of satan worshipping jews. These are the subversive types that promote degeneracy in pop culture and rule by diving and conquering. The more we start to address and expose these types of kikes, the more likely we'll stop infighting and take back control from these subversive types. Don't fall for their tricks, a race war is part of (((their))) plan.

Shill thread
Meme flag
Sage

Checked. For some reson shills can't into memes. I guess it's race related.

Hey! It's the guy who killed American nationalism
whattup

he is definitely gay

Exactly... Imagine how peaceful and sane it would be to have a 100% white country with no niggers, kikes, goatfuckers, somolians, or chinks

Divide and conquer

Retarded fuck should sue. Oh wait...he wont 'cause nothing happened illegally.

kek

The fact he gets up every morning and styles a little bit of his hair into a few fallen down strands over his forehead every day makes me believe he is definitely bisexual.

This.

R*dditors have really done a number on this board.

spencer is based

and you're a faggot

Being GAY is required
>in the CIA

ask your fav. G-man if he got "greased" at Langley during hell week

It seems like you've some repressed homosexuality about yourself user.

I 100% believe he's gay.

Im bi and the dude's voice is higher than mine and he looks like a fruitcake in most pictures.

I sorta wanna offer him a kiss and see what happens. My fruit meter is off the charts.

dont get any stds user