Syria General /sg/ - DEATH TO AMERIKKKA EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Aug 14
youtu.be/G0oNOvlmJ3A

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Central Sy Aug14
imgur.com/a/N6b4w
>Raqqa Aug14
i.imgur.com/xn4iyEG.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>E Homs Aug 7
imgur.com/a/yGxj0
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 15
>DeZ:clashes ongoing as IS pushes towards airport from Al-Ta’meen Base&Thardeh Mountains
>SAA advances in Homs prov & attempts to cut off IS supply line between Homs/Raqqa and close in on Uqayribat
>Raqqa CS:SAA liberates Kawm oasis, 30 km to Sukhnah
>Raqqa:IS penetrates SDF defences in Rumaniyah district
>Jobar:SAA capture several sites
>Ayn Tarma:video emerges of Faylaq Al-Rahman detonating tunnel bomb under SAA, 10 dead
>JaI assasinates HTS leader in retaliation for commander’s murder, E ghouta
>SAA surrounds Humaymah village, W of T2
>US-backed-SDF release 75 IS members
>US Boosts Military Aid To Lebanon:Close air support aircraft along with 100+ vehicles
>Lebanese Army convoy arrives near Sy border for IS offensive
>Turkish Army renews offensive on Kurdish-held villages in N Aleppo
>17soldiers dead, 35 injured in IS Pakistan attack
>Is claims shelling in Tal Afar(iraq) killed 2 US soldiers,5 injured
>IS kills&captures Houthis in central Yemen raid
>Houthi forces attack Saudi Coalition warship off Yemeni coast

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/897333998959112192
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.055294&lon=38.346233&z=13&m=bs&show=/28257266/Bi-r-Tuwaynan
twitter.com/snhr/status/897210955679113216
almasdarnews.com/article/isils-reign-central-syria-ending-frantically-retreat-masses/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132216934/#132221696
youtube.com/watch?v=2s5TYB4XEXQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127280697/#127309318
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-boost-iraqi-army-potential-upcoming-supplies-t-90-battle-tanks/
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-regime-forces-seal-off-eastern-shiite-town-hrw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DEATH TO AMERIKKKA EDITION!

syria will lose

fuck sorr mates i made a shit tier homemade thread because i thought all this stormfag derailment had made people forget to bake
no bully plz

Can I get a Death to America?

xth for liberals who think they aren't Jew puppets

>tfw not only liberals are jew puppets

>tfw should have taken the Gary Johnson pill

Can't interfere with Syria if I don't know what the fuck it is

He'd try to smoke it instead.

You just made me drop my kippah and cum all over muh shekels.

w t f is up with /sg/ today?
everones fucking missing....

AHHHHHHHHH now the jews are trying to fuck up /sg/

Maybe everyone's classes are starting up again. Mine start in 2 weeks

>tfw shoulda been a monk

Did I say they weren't?

>we neo nazi kkk general now

this former buzzfeed fag of baked alaska is trying to hijack 7sg/ and turn it into a cringey shit

Great, all the stormfags who had their site taken down will come here even more now.

Democratic Party gave birth to KKK

fuck drumpf and fuck white people amirite my fellow islamics

guess ill root for ISIS now since its trendy to support assad

>fuck drumpf
unironically yes since he denounced the alt right and stood for the antifag

Assad will win

Fuk, there's people now comparing pic related to Anne Frank

Out Spencerite
Don't you have to hit your mom for taking your video games away?

I don't think she'd fit in the attic

now the news will start saying how assadists and the fags of charlottesville are the same thing :(

I'm not an Islamist, I just find people who spend their whole lives jerking off to their whiteness annoying.

I like being white, but I'm not going to bleach my turds because I hate having parts of me that are brown

Wait a minute, you're not the leaf

Somebody had to inform /sg/ on who's going to win, and if the Leaf's not here somebody else must do it

i really want to say this, but comparing assad to nazism is just non sense

>tfw no fake maghrebois to argue with

Where the fuck is the leaf
A portuguese posting "ASSAD WILL WIN" doesn't feel the same

If the real one came back, would we even know or just accuse him of being fake?

>Tal Afar is getting smashed by #Iraqi Airforce now!
twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/897333998959112192

I am going to hell for laughing.

Btw, what happened to Onur? Ottoman When?

i guess we pissed him off too much

He got doxxed, and quit posting here.
>muh feelings!!!

>He got doxxed
more like he doxxed himself

i don't know, we had a frog doing a decent maghrebois larp last night but i'm quite sure it wasn't him
no idea how we could prove when someone is the real white and based one or not desu

can we just please agree to keep /sg/ on topic at least to a basic level from now on? and absolutely no talking about....
autist-right and ANTIFAG fighting
trump
spenceFag
burger political cringe shit in general

can we add something like that to the OP?
stormfags and the /leftpol/ blokes taking the piss outta them have ruined the catalog

What? When, how?

I need pictures dammit

ASSAD WILL WIN

he was a true gentleman. you can still follow him in twitter though

to me it sounds like he was legit
a larper would post bait to fish for you's and eventually break the character showing his (you) like bouteflika did some time ago
but this one was too serious
i don't see why a larper would follow this pattern

I agree to quit blog posting as much as I have as of late.

Still out of town but have internet, how are gainz? Just shitposting on /sg/ to catch up.

nothing is happening in syria today

Fuck you niggers

That I couldn't help.
So let's talk about future? Will thre be quiet k*rd genocide after the war is over?
Go to bed, Snus.

We need something to talk about or else the bread would 404

>we're finally starting the tal afar operation guys

kurds will start saying "BIJI BIJI WE PRO ASSAD NOW PLZ NO BOMB US"

Nah, he'd just leave it to the neocons and warhawks at the Pentagon. So we'd be even worse off.

eh i know
still just had to vent
>the catalog a t m
>1/4 legit stormfags spreading stupid spencer and ACTUAL JUSTbook copy pastes of stormfag shit
>1/4 trump shit
>1/4 /left/ making obvious joke threads for taking the piss that that r/ptg/ and the stormfags give hundred plus replies
>1/4 idiots complaining about it like i am right now

How long did the larping continue? i left quite soon after it started
besides creating arguments where there are none/ reading in to posts way to much is more the style of one of our recent frogs
could see that happening

I just woke up and i'd like to inform you that SAA has controlled Tuwaynan since yesterday evening.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.055294&lon=38.346233&z=13&m=bs&show=/28257266/Bi-r-Tuwaynan

You even slept? Then again, dunno how lesser amount of sunshine affects health. Well now, thank you for the good news.

see his last message
a larper would'nt kill the character like that
but again it's only hypothesis

SNHR: US-led coalition forces killed the children Marwa, Mariam and Ahmad Shehab with their mother in Raqqa city, Aug 14
>twitter.com/snhr/status/897210955679113216
Wew, shilling against their own employer

man i am just saying that it is cringey to see how the media says that assad is a nazi who inspires autists in the USA

>I just woke up
You are like a little baby. I've been here all night

oh i saw that that was fucking stupid

But how about that plebddit account? My take is 70% that is the white&based prophet.

could be
could be not
he didn't adress it tho and i guess the only way to ask him is via plebbit

>According to a military source in the Homs Governorate, the Islamic State has sent most of their fighters deployed in eastern Hama to the Taybah area.
>The military source added that the ISIL terrorists are being deployed to Taybah in order to obstruct the Syrian Army from reaching their forces in the Homs Governorate.
almasdarnews.com/article/isils-reign-central-syria-ending-frantically-retreat-masses/

What, are they gonna chuck rocks to stop SAA like they did with PMU

>My take is 70% that is the white&based prophet.
that spongebob plebbit account was 90% rambling about muh religion, maghrebois also would not directly or indirectly support HTS/make excuses for them
yeah but the
>you're trying to avoid the argument, as always
sounds like the doc frog when he's creating a non existing debate again

Trying to hold the lines during evacuation.

Where's Boutef? Haven't seen him in a while.

Hopefully the board gets less stale when the massive Eastern Homs pocket is created

He was tripping in Algeria. Consipracy is, that he LARP-ed as maghreboi in last bread.

>maghrebois also would not directly or indirectly support HTS/make excuses for them
Considering how hard HTS BTFO his "moderate" heroes, is it really that unbelievable that he would "switch side"?

>boutef been gone
>maghrebois gone
>ottoman when gone

How will /sg/ recover

>Mark gone
>Leaf gone
>Houthi bro gone
>Triple canopy gone
>Roachbong gone
>Countrycuck gone
>Gunshotta gone

I think we will fucking manage.

>>Houthi bro gone
did he got killed by saudis?

i don't know dude, i did some research in the archive and that's what i found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132216934/#132221696
sounds very consistent with what the last post of maghrebois said
also all the pictures were on point in term of filename
but think about it what would maghrebi say if he really came back ?

You know what would truly end /sg/?

If ebin left

Gunshotta peeps in now and then.

He got b&

>Conspiracy is, that he LARP-ed as maghreboi in last nights bread
True

What the hell for?

Hello lads, how are you all?

i don't think it was him
he said he'd come back at the end of august
plus last time boutef larped he posted a screencap of the (you) he got

First day of classes today, exhausted

Good day pingu

I don't know. He was posting in the /sg/ in ml/pol/ and got banned, maybe for spam, or avatarfagging

im doing fine pingu t b h

Heeey engie. I really need some sleep.

New R&U video
>Lunch in Raqqa city | august 14th 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=2s5TYB4XEXQ

another post of maghrecuck i found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127280697/#127309318
what did he mean by teach ?

Good. how are you?

Eh exhaustion will subside when the your regular routine returns.
That is good to hear
Hi WiC bro. You should take rest or its bad for health

Fine as well my Persian friend.

>all the pictures were on point in term of filename
boutef and many other larpers copied the filenames tho but yeah it does sound a bit like him
>but think about it what would maghrebi say if he really came back ?
not sure tbqh, could have been him or the best maghrebi LARP we've seen so far
is it maghrebois like to sperg this hard about ?
if he really is permanently leaving because i didnt want to enter a stupid argument like that he can fuck off anyway
ah yes a newfag (all things considered) is going to make or break /sg/

>Russia to Boost Iraqi Army Potential With Upcoming Supplies of T-90 Battle Tanks
MOSCOW (Sputnik) – In late July, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iraqi Vice President Nouri Maliki discussed the issue of supplying Russian T-90 tanks to Iraq.

“The deliveries of T-90 tanks to Iraq will begin soon in accordance with the previously signed contract. Negotiations on other sectors of defense industry cooperation are underway,” Maksimov said.

Russia is ready to provide comprehensive support for Iraq in boosting its military potential and equipping its army with the latest military equipment, he said, adding that Russia hopes to reach an agreement with Iraq shortly on new joint projects in the defense industry cooperation sector.
“We always said on all levels that we are ready to provide comprehensive support to our Iraqi friends in boosting the military potential of the Iraqi army and security agencies, equipping them with the latest military equipment.”

Maksimov added that Iraq had been an important partner for Russia in the Middle East in the fight against Daesh.

“Iraq has been making a significant contribution to the elimination of Daesh terrorist group. Carrying out a large-scale counter-terrorism operation in Iraqi territory, the authorities create the conditions for the eradication of the terrorists’ bases in Iraq and for the weakening the capacity of Daesh in Syria,” Maksimov added.

T-90 is the third generation Russian tank known for its fire power. Its export version includes fragmentation projectile with remote detonation to cause further havoc in adversary’s ranks.

The tank is a third-generation Russian battle tank that entered service in 1993. It has its origins in a Soviet-era program aimed at developing a singular replacement for the T-64, T-72 and T-80 series of main battle tanks.

The T-72 platform was selected as the basis for the new generation of tank due to its cost-effectiveness, simplicity and automotive qualities. The tank was chosen to protect Russia’s airbase in Syria as it is ideal for defending a stationary object in a desert environment.
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-boost-iraqi-army-potential-upcoming-supplies-t-90-battle-tanks/
This war has been good for the Rusian military industrial complex

>tfw other countries work for the benefits of both but my retarded governments for 25 years do nothing to be on partner terms with ANYONE, but they simply suck either Berlin/ Tel-Aviv or Moscow's dick.
Feels bad, man.

>Saudi regime forces seal off eastern Shiite town: HRW
Saudi Arabia’s security forces have sealed off a Shiite-majority town in the east of kingdom, Human Rights Watch said Sunday, following months of unrest and clashes with police.

Saudi authorities last week said they seized control of a district of Awamiyah, a town in the eastern Qatif region where regime forces have been for months launching a brutal crackdown on pro-democracy protesters.

HRW on Sunday said Saudi security forces had completely “surrounded and sealed off” Awamiya.
The New York-based group said that, based on comparative satellite imagery from February and August, large sections of the town had sustained extensive damage, including to civilian infrastructure.

“Saudi authorities should take immediate steps to allow people to safely return home, allow business and clinics to reopen, and compensate residents for property damage and destruction caused by security forces,” HRW’s Middle East director Sarah Leah Whitson said.

The town in Saudi Arabia’s oil-rich east was also the hub of a short-lived protest movement in 2011 inspired by the Arab Spring.

One of the movement’s leaders, Shiite cleric Nimr al-Nimr, was executed in January 2016.

Saudi Arabia’s minority Shiite community, which makes up an estimated 10 to 15 percent of the country’s population of 32 million, has long complained of marginalization.
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-regime-forces-seal-off-eastern-shiite-town-hrw/