Human beings cannot be classified like insects. Stop making reckless generalizations about national character

Human beings cannot be classified like insects. Stop making reckless generalizations about national character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABFZs5N4Q6g
youtube.com/watch?v=7M0QnAqQUmw
youtube.com/watch?v=m9_DaaLFZAc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they can be classified like breeds of dog though.

Are you retarded?

This.
Also if you believe in evolution ( considering your probably a lefty you do) that proves the point even further. Whites evolved from nig nogs, but nig nogs are now a separate species, an inferior type of human. It's all just facts.

Species doesn't really mean anything in light of the fact of evolution. Every species is part of a continuum of individuals stretching back across their evolutionary history. Every individual is the same species as his parents and children, so deciding where to draw the line between one species and another is arbitrary.
Not really. Dog breeds have been kept in nearly perfect reproductive isolation. There are only a handful of peoples who have been isolated for so long as to develop really distinct features.

I wish I was a bug

>drawing a line is arbitrary

THAT'S LITERALLY THE WHOLE POINT OF CLASSIFYING DIFFERENT SPECIES YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

this
OP is retarded. sage.

billions = handful

distinct features like what?
chink eyes?
shitskin?
white?
shlong nose?

>handful of people
Do you not know history? Most civilizations were isolated for thousands of years, more then enough time to have drastic differences and don't act like that's not true. Examples: asians have small eyes compared to the rest of humans, nogs have much darker skin, and so on so forth. We can classify people, and we already do, it's called race

>Human beings cannot be classified like insects.

but that wrong

On the contrary, it is you who do not understand evolution. Whites did not evolve from blacks. Whites and blacks share a common ancestor (although that ancestor probably looked more or less black). In evolution, there are no inferior or superior species. Only related species with different degrees of relatedness.
Taxonomic classifications are meant to establish the relationship between different organisms in the evolutionary family tree, not draw hard boundaries between them.
Not an argument.
>chink eyes
Chinese people are not in reproductive isolation. They have interbred with other nations: Mongols, Manchus, Tatars, Japanese, and probably even Tocharians.
>shitskin
Dark skin is a trait, not a nation. There are many nations around the world with dark skin.
>Most civilizations were isolated for thousands of years
LOL NO! Civilizations made great efforts to contact and interbreed with other civilizations. The Phoenicians sailed all the way around Africa 3000 years ago.
>asians have small eyes compared to the rest of humans
Not really. Their eyes are the same size. They just look smaller because of epicanthic folds, which appear in Europe too, probably because of all that Mongol raping.

Humans dont even exist, we are seperate species.

>LOL NO! Civilizations made great efforts to contact and interbreed with other civilizations. The Phoenicians sailed all the way around Africa 3000 years ago.

yeah i forgot that sub-saharan africans and aboriginals were such great seafarers, silly me

It is hard to actually divide people into different subclades. In Poland we learn about human races during Geography lessons if i am correct. We learn that there 3 main human races: white, black and yellow ( amerindians are Red race, but we learn that it is a variety of yellow one). And this is where division stops. We learn that Poo in Loos are white despite their Black skin, jews and arabs are also white and that Australian Aborigenes are black. And that's all.

A clear species that without cucked 100 years from now excavators from europe into africa would classify blacks as a seperate species of homo.

There are many races, the minor Asian race, SSA race, East Asian race, South Asian race, south east asian race, abo race, European race.

>reckless generalizations about national character.
you mean data backed by hard facts ?

>Human beings cannot be classified like insects. Stop making reckless generalizations about national character.

tough nuts china. if the chitin fits...

Wolves and dogs are the same species retard

A Western Washington University linguist named Edward Vajda has evidence that the Ket, a remote tribe in Siberia, are related to some (but not all) Native Americans. I would imagine that Native Americans came over in several waves, rather than all being descended from one group that crossed the Bering Strait, but that is just my guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABFZs5N4Q6g

youtube.com/watch?v=7M0QnAqQUmw

youtube.com/watch?v=m9_DaaLFZAc

Such as?

If black people are a different species what's all the big fuss with white genocide? After all, any mixed person should be infertile which means whiteness can't be gradually diluted over generations.

>Red race
Native Americans are not really red, at least not on the outside. They are brown.

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations classifies human beings like insects and it has been very effective for them, politically.

Similar animals can breed even if speciated.

the only ""humans"" you can categorize as insects are the chinese

Yes but their offspring won't be able to.

Brown are Turks or Egyptians. Totem people look pretty red for me.

Then species has no meaning.
There you go making reckless generalizations again.
Then you've obviously never seen them in person. They are brown.

Dogs has benis and vagina they must be the same as whites

>muh reproductive isolation
>muh ability to interbreed
what is a sub-species

Why are you anti-science OP? The science on this is already settled.

See? They're brown.
You tell me.

Not an argument.

Race is a thing, why do doctors ask for your social construct race to determine voodoo information?

>you tell me

>A subspecies is a taxonomic rank below species – When geographically separate populations of a species exhibit recognizable phenotypic differences, biologists may identify these as separate subspecies

sure sounds like it describes humans to me

I just wanted to try out what it's like to be a leftist.Not having to think is kinda nice to be honest.

Clearly not brown. They look like Tatars after exposing their skin to much to sun.

feather indians are just indio/asian crossbreeds

Haha duh that's right op! Only sociologists are qualified enough to make blanket statements about racial groups based on a pretext of scientific research.

wolfdogs are still despite being of two different species

They're the same species.

>I just wanted to try out what it's like to be a leftist.Not having to think is kinda nice to be honest.
Yeah, but to be a leftist, you would also have to stink, have a tiny dick, be ugly as roadkill, and possess no discernible gender characteristics.

I never said that people were all the same. I said that ethnic groups couldn't be classified like insects. George Orwell gave a few examples in his essay "Notes on Nationalism." Statements like "The Spaniard is a natural aristocrat," or "All Englishmen are hypocrites" are examples of such reckless generalizations. In the past, Englishmen thought that white men could not walk around in the jungle without dying of suntroke, but in WW2, entire armies of white men were mobilized in the jungle.
The degree of geographic separation is less than you might think. Human beings have always been mobile. Migrations over thousands of miles happened even in prehistoric times.
I wouldn't know. I'm not one.
Are you colorblind. All human skin colors are shades of brown and pink. "White" skin is just an extremely light shade of brown and pink. "Black" skin is a just a really dark shade of brown.
Not an argument.

Just another shade of brown.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color

Calm down, Josh, and I mean it this time. You've been beaten in like 3 seconds because all this board does it debate and post eugenic shit. Why don't you make another thread and see if you get more CIA IP (influence points) this time?

Who's Josh?

>The degree of geographic separation is less than you might think.
the same can be said of any subspecies
this doesn't invalidate the concept of subspecies, nor does it change the fact that relatively geographically isolated populations exhibit recognizable phenotypic differences, i.e. skin color, skull shape, eye color, eye-lid type, nostril/nose shapes, hair color, hair straightness, body hair, average heights, and average IQ

Wow I love kikes and niggers now

OP is just a stupid halfcaste chinese nigger trying to justify his existence

same genus, not species
Though im sure Trudeau outlawed genetics in Leafland, so i cant blame you

I never denied any of those. People do come in different shapes, sizes, colors, and psychological dispositions. Human beings, however, are remarkably adaptable.
Dogs and wolves can and sometimes do freely interbreed.

What species do you think they are?

That's what subspecies are all about
The pattern of haplogroups determines a lot of biological functions and defines a subspecies

Yet as different subspecies, their temperament, behavior and physical composition are noticeably different
This is true for most subspecies in nature and appears to be true for humans as well

Canis lupus
Canis domesticus

I was thinking of species as understood and recognized by taxonomists.

It's true for all living things but there's only one subspecies of humans walking the Earth.

>The pattern of haplogroups determines a lot of biological functions and defines a subspecies
You are oversimplifying. There's a little more to it than that.
Human behavior is affected by the behavior of other humans. Think of different races of people like different kinds of wood. Oak and pine have different properties, but that tells you very little about what a finished piece of furniture will be like. You don't know from the kind of wood whether it will be a table, a chair, a dresser, a boat, or even a house.
Richard Dawkins wrote about how the fact of evolution makes taxonomic arguments largely meaningless. The only think taxonomy can tell it is the relationship between individuals. Beyond that, it can't put individuals into meaningful categories.

*the only thing taxonomy can tell

Our last ancestor with insects was from 580 million years ago you are beyond retarded comparing humans and insects.

I'm not comparing humans to insects. Quite the opposite. I'm saying that human beings cannot be classified like insects.

Melbourne is one of the most diverse cities in the world. I know first hand that stereotypes are true. You sound like a sheltered baby.

What stereotypes are you referring to?

THIS. If I have sex with my dog that should be (and is here in Canada) 100% LEGAL!! Anything else is just racism. WE ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE!

Not an argument.

Have you ever seen or heard an Australian Aboriginal? Go to the Northern Territory and let's see if you still feel the same. Pure Aboriginals are barely one step above chimpanzees, actually it would be a far fight of intellect. They are definitely distinct and seperate from Europeans. This bullshit that we're all the same species is so the leaders don't get their poor feelings hurt. Science hasn't been able to do proper research for years due to fucking liberals. They've absolutely ruined evolutionary biology.

Fuck off bigot. People and dogs are the same.

Australian aboriginals are one of the few groups of people that have been more or less isolated from the rest of the world for thousands of years. White people were not isolated from the rest of the world for thousands of years. The Ural Mountains and Near East deserts have not been a major obstacle to human movement like the waters around Australia have been. Australians aborigines are the exception that proves the rule.
>Science hasn't been able to do proper research for years due to fucking liberals. They've absolutely ruined evolutionary biology.
I agree.
Humans and dogs are different because our common ancestors have all died out. Of course, that really has no bearing on the legality of sex with them. Bestiality is unnatural, but it's not a crime.

>Humans and dogs are different because our common ancestors have all died out.

You can't take Aboriginals as the only population which are dramatically different. The Chinese were extremely inclusive as were Jewish people among others and that shows. Jews on average are physical weaker but have higher abstract thoughts, they also have a higher representation of schizophrenia and bipolar and mental illness in general. In my opinion that negative of having mental illness at a higher rate in a population like Jews is a result of higher intellect. It shows in everything they do. I'm not seperating them but if Scientists were allowed to research and post findings which are reality based and not emotional maybe we could work around it to create better societies. Pushing for every people into one country and saying there aren't biological differences which can cause conflict is insanity.

If an alien came down and mounted us on their wall, would they not separate them based on their environment and phenotypical features and consider them broken into distinct groups?

Scientists are allowed to research and they've exercised this right but I'm afraid you won't like what they found out. They discovered people of the same "race" often have higher variations in their genome than people of different "races". We're all the same down to the smallest taxonomic category and genetic investigation backs it up.

Bullshit. Compare Aboriginals to Jews. You really believe that? Lmaoo

Truth doesn't care about what you or I believe. Race as understood by the common man isn't backed by science.

but blacks are in fact inferior, and there's a lot of evidence to support it.

read up on James D. Watson.

>ligers

>people of the same "race" often have higher variations in their genome than people of different "races"
What is Lewontin's Fallacy?

It's part of the title of Dr. Edwards' paper responding to Dr. Lewontin's research on race and genetics. Dr. Edwards' criticizes Dr. Lewontin's method but doesn't refute his conclusion. Further research shows data consistent with the idea that race as typically defined is a social construct.

your right...more like dogs but we only have half a dozen breeds...MUHAHAJAHAHAAH

List of Grey Wolf subspecies

C. lupus lupus
C. lupus albus
C. lupus arabs
C. lupus campestris
C. lupus chanco
C. lupus dingo
C. lupus familiaris