"Unite The Right" organizer, Jason Kessler, was an "CNN editor"!!! Get the fuck in here!!!

news.blogs.cnn.com/tag/cnns-jason-kessler/

Poll: Most New Yorkers side with protesters
By CNN Assignment Editor Jason Kessler
October 17th, 2011
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/17/poll-most-new-yorkers-side-with-protesters/

Wall Street protests grow after unions’ endorsement
By Jason Kessler and Michael Martinez, CNN
October 5, 2011
cnn.com/2011/10/05/politics/occupy-wall-street/index.html

Unions endorse, will join Occupy Wall Street protests
By Jason Kessler and Michael Martinez
October 4, 2011
cnn.com/2011/10/04/politics/occupy-wall-street/index.html

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-unite-right-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/

White supremacist and ‘Unite the Right’ leader, Jason Kessler, was once reportedly a supporter a former President Obama and the Occupy movement.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (an organization that is certainly no friend to Conservatives), Kessler revealed his political transformation around November 2016, the same month then candidate Donald Trump won the presidential election.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jason-kessler

also thread collecting evidence:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3577158/posts

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc29.com/story/34389763/charlottesville-mayor-holds-rally-to-declare-city-capital-of-resistance
youtube.com/watch?v=WvXFKKVhSkY
youtube.com/watch?v=oo5WgGCuFVE
c-ville.com/kids-alt-right-guide-new-crop-white-nationalists/
jasonkessler.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s
web.archive.org/web/20160406095413/http://www.jasonkessler.net:80/
youtube.com/watch?v=AvkTnYiuuC0
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo
youtube.com/watch?v=hptz1a2y3fQ
web.archive.org/web/20151209073133/http://www.jasonkessler.net:80/blog
youtu.be/X8Lkp8Lesoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eyyboy

It's real nigga hours and my mommy told me i need to go to schlept

bump

>Charlottesville Mayor Holds Rally to Declare City Capital of Resistance
nbc29.com/story/34389763/charlottesville-mayor-holds-rally-to-declare-city-capital-of-resistance

Khizr Khan guest of honor in January.

I think it's pretty clear why Charlottesville was the chosen location.

When will alt-right faggots learn? The Alt-Right is fucking shit.

Big if true
i u
g r
t
i
f f
i
t
r g
u i
eurt fi gib

fuck that didn't come out close to how i wanted it to

the google shit, the nazis, we're about to lose a lot of freedoms.

Mayor Mike Signer is ex Center for American Progress employee (worked for John Podesta)

Charlottesville is the "capital city of the Resistance"

Witness Brennan Gilmore worked for US State Dept (as well as Signer)

Spencer and his Friday night group chant "Blood and soil" - popular among Soros funded Ukraine color revolutionists - Spencer almost certainly CIA or Soros operative (both)

Kessler and other "organizers" with deep left wing ties, CNN and left wing media was comfortable working on the ground with him from their past history

Lol, so what. He got red-pilled. Jason Kessler is more brave than all the shills on here combined.

Having been a libertarian is just as embarrassing as having been a liberal, by the way. One is useless, the other is dangerous.

Boo-hoo, Paul fags. Where did that get us?

is there an infinity chan thread about this? this will never gain ground on Sup Forums

Hi, shill blue

CNN means CIA.

Fucking honeypot operator just like Spencer, typical CIA nigger moves. They were going to try kike out in this exact same way even before the Fields kid accidentally tapped the gas

>Has it been proven he is a former Occupy Wall Street former Obama supporter that flip in nov 2016 when trump won? ..odd timing

Yes, he says it himself at about 2:01:25
into this interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvXFKKVhSkY

I managed to find the segment from today’s show where he admits he was both an Obama and Occupy Wall Street supporter. It begins at about the 33-min mark. Haven’t heard anything yet about his (possibly) working for CNN.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo5WgGCuFVE

according to a short bio on him on this page he used to be a "Former BuzzFeed personality and Black Lives Matter champion"

c-ville.com/kids-alt-right-guide-new-crop-white-nationalists/

The guy melted on infowars today
>horrible actor
>obvious shill
>literal operative
Easy to dig up his dox
Spencer is from the same class at Langley
>wonder why they chose Virgina?
> close to the farm.

The user who cried happening.

>Former BuzzFeed personality
Oh you mean just like Baked alaska and David Seaman?

You have no power here

Mayor was a friendly guy to "work with"

One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness.

From the far left Southern Poverty Law Center...

“At one recent speech in favor of Charlottesville’s status as a sanctuary city, Kessler live-streamed himself as an attendee questioned him and apologized for an undisclosed spat during Kessler’s apparent involvement with Occupy. Kessler appeared visibly perturbed by the woman’s presence and reminders of their past association.”

“A “journalist, activist and author from Charlottesville, VA,” Kessler’s LinkedIn account states that he graduated of the University of Virginia in 2009. He was virtually unknown in the media prior to his crusade against Charlottesville Vice Mayor and City Councilman Wes Bellamy.”

Consider the source...but here is one place that puts the guy’s background together. They say he changed right after Trump was elected. How convenient.

Guess what went down this weekend: jasonkessler.net/

youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s

Half the Lunatics on this list are LARPers, the others are a mix of paid agitators and/or retards.

This all smells of a g-d damned setup by the deep state / soros

Bump

Turn this shit on the Democrats. If they conspired to perform a false flag and it resulted in deaths the mayor should be imprisoned for life and anyone found supporting or conspiring with him should join him.

Funny how it was all set up from the start to gain media attention.

Funny the challenger looks exactly like an u lnmarked police car the virginia cops are so well known for using to pull over anyone speeding 1mph over the speed limit for a $500 ticket.

Funny how the only rioter to die was a hambeast that worked for the local courthouse. Why was a state employee of the courthouse involved in blocking traffic and rioting?

Thats exactly what happened and how to sell it too

That woman is alive today if Democrats werent too busy conspiring to paint Republicans and white males as nazis

How disgusting

OH MY FUCKIN' GOD I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN SLEEPY!!!

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S GETTING REALLY SLEEPY????

LET'S ALL GO TO SLEEP GUYS!

>controlled opposition to make whites look like assholes

Well. Imagine my shock.

OP here:

If all this stuff turns out to be valid, keep this thread going and make new ones if needed. I gotta hit the hay soon but this could be major real happenings

>"Unite The Right"

Why was the chief of staff for Democrat gubernatorial candidate Tom Perriello an on the scene witness? Brennan gilmore, ex state dept as well

>jasonkessler.net/
Sift through his archived website

web.archive.org/web/20160406095413/http://www.jasonkessler.net:80/

let us not forget that tearing down statues is an act after a regime has fallen. let us destroy this invasive and plaguing regime growing in our midst by instead murdering communist puppetteers, destroying their fundraising abilities, assassinating their brains, not their celebrities, not their facemen who will become martyrs. but eradicate those who hold the keys in their groups, people who know the passwords to their many leftist group funds, let us kill the man with a thousand and one numbers saved in his cell phone, all connections, all groups of bribery, of degeneracy, etc.

let us find them where they sleep, in the gardens of depravity, the warehouses they use to do drugs and connect and plot. let us go and destroy these shadow businesses, placeholders for tax exempt slush funds aided by leftist politicians and controllers. let us destroy their brains. without organizaton, they are nothing but silly rats. that is what makes a smart man, a smart group, to surgically strike the nerve centers, not to overwhelm like barbarous vermin.

FUCK. He's been playing the long game

youtube.com/watch?v=AvkTnYiuuC0

>When will alt-right faggots learn? The Alt-Right is fucking shit.

The alt-right is filled with lemmings who will latch onto any self proclaimed leader who appears out of nowhere. It's a fucking joke. But what do you expect from a bunch of "high IQ" nazi larpers?

>Jason Kessler
>Proud aryan alpha
>Get chased out of own conference by fags and women

My fucking sides

bump

This definitely should be looked into further. But many people on the right were cucks before, Whites are basically brainwashed to be cucks from birth for the last 70 years, even people like David Duke had to wake up from the conditioning. The CNN thing is much more concerning than the fact that he supported Obama or Occupy at some point, is there anything more than the name confirming it's the same guy that worked there? When did he leave? Who hired him? If he still associates with anyone from there or has family in those circles that is a huge red flag.

Zero proof that Spencer is CIA honestly you shills would be better suited pulling the crypto communist foreign agent who works for dugin card because thats what he

This is what you call a 'political opportunist'

Please don't listen to fucking retard instigators like this.

They'll be busy joining the next flavour of the week political movement because they need to be in the spotlight due to narcissism.

is

Damn, this could be something

worth a bump, user

Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

That guy was mad over something. Looks like he was attending Young democrat meetings while he was acting like a conservative at the same time, and tried to out him as a blacklivesmatter undercover agent, the guy was mad enough to dox his whole fucking family or something. I messaged the guy, just waiting for a response

bump

and round them up, against the wall!

Paul fags are still runnin' the show and narratives moreso than your cube farm troll armies, the spook alt-right evangelist triple agents, and alphabet soup guy fawkes masks virtual utter bullshit brigades. Go fuck yourself spookpharm.

easier to put a label on them

Bump

can i get a job?

youtube.com/watch?v=hptz1a2y3fQ
based sinead right again

I knew this was a false flag from the start..

And boom. The CIA's mission becomes clear.
web.archive.org/web/20151209073133/http://www.jasonkessler.net:80/blog

Except the fact that Spencer talks in a way to reach out to low IQ impressionable white teenagers in order to illegitimize the whole right.

bump

HAHAHAHAHA, oh you fucking paid wanker.

hey, how flat is the earth? convex flat? concave flat? totally flat?

It's one big CIA operation, not kidding. A bogeyman had to be created.

who cares, she was right for once

Lmao kessler is the far left, learn from this you dopes

The fuck is this fake ass kike shit. Fuck off.

lol

sometimes my poop lands funny and the splash hits my ahole, sucks

Will he disappear in the next weeks? The right is not very fond of rats

Why was a State Dept official right at the scene to film the crash?

holy mother

No fucking shit

This whole thing stinked of controlled opposition

Dicky Spencer and his whole gang of alt-fags are the worst fucking thing to ever happen to the right-wing, I would not be surprised if all these fags are paid to make everyone look bad

Yer telling me this Kessler dude is a plant and that it's another habbbbbbbbbbbbbbbening? Hang yourselves and fuck this shit. Fuck pol. Fuck all of you. The right people know what's up.

>Kessler himself has placed his “red-pilling” around December of 2013 when a PR executive was publicly excoriated for a tasteless Twitter joke about AIDS in Africa.

Regarding the incident, Kessler stated “… so it was just a little race joke, nothing that big of a deal, she didn’t have that many followers, she probably didn’t think anybody was gonna see it,”
>Regardless of Kessler’s past politics, the rightward shift in his views was first put on display in November, 2016 when his tirade against Wes Bellamy began.
>Bellamy, a teacher at Charlottesville’s Albemarle High School teacher and Vice Mayor, first drew Kessler’s ire after organizing a press conference to call for the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee in downtown Charlottesville on March 22, 2016. After a face-to-face encounter at a second rally protesting a UVA lecturer who referred to Black Lives Matter as a racist group, Kessler set his sights on having Bellamy removed from office.
>That November, Kessler posted an expose revealing lewd and offensive tweets and retweets made by Bellamy prior to entering office. Beneath a photo captioned with a reference to the racist “Kangz” meme that white nationalists typically employ to mock the Black Egyptian hypothesis, Kessler asserted that Bellamy’s tweets were proof of “anti-white bias.”
>Kessler has gone on to assert that Bellamy attained his position on the Charlottesville Board of Education because “Democrats … are political elitists, hiding behind Wes Bellamy … Bellamy is untouchable to them, no matter how ridiculously anti-white he is.”
>Kessler’s unearthing of Bellamy’s sexist, homophobic, and bigoted tweets did garner some coverage on the national scene. Relishing in the spotlight, Kessler pressed the attack.

Bretty weird

a lot of the ones who gaslight here are paid by the Reagan Battalion AKA Evan McMuffin. Nobody is putting enough pressure on the saboteur groups within the right wing and they are a big one that affects this board directly

BUMP TO DESTROY THE CUNT

fuck pol. fuck Sup Forums. If you give a fuck, make connections and do what you have to. internet is fucked. slippy surface.

I knew spencer is controlled opposition and the crash was a false flag, but who would've thought the whole thing was?

youtu.be/X8Lkp8Lesoo

>but who would've thought the whole thing was?

Literally anyone who paid even the smallest amount of attention. The protest was identical to the Soros funded protests in Ukraine right down to the fucking tiki-torches. It was obvious from the outset.

Thats all the aim of their shitpost shilling is. That's why theyve pushed fringe shit like Trump is a jew lover, kushner must go, ivanka sucks, making posts about every one in the administration saying they are traitors to "our movement", it's all a manifestation of the same few dozen people who are gaslighting the really really mentally weak people (like fields) into doing despicable things to push an agenda.

Okay. So this Kessler guy is a spineless dick who follows whoever is in charge and goes with the flow. What else ? How does this makes him a manchurian candidate or a spec ops ? Why are you all wearing thinfoil hats when the real culprit is right here ?

It'll be ok.

Any chance this is a different Kessler?

Or have his pol views changed since his time at CNN?

Wouldn't be much of a spy if he left obvious proof laying around.
What do you suppose he found in "the quiet forests of Virginia" that "aren't meant to be found"?

>a literal schizo who is easily manipulated
are we going there?

Explains the cringy tiki torch shit

>CNN is ISIS

well that settles it then. i was skeptical about claims of controlled opposition, but my almonds have been officially activated. people don't just go from liberal cuck-a-ducks to organizing white nationalist rallies in the blink of an eye.

Even if he was an ultra evil lone wolf who meant to do it, that's irrelevant to what's going on.

Perfect

woooo

Are you boys beginning to see the curtain has a Master?

The stage has it's own hands?

Forget me, forget me not, let me rot.

You never showed me those dead trannies

You should look into the chants. I've heard that there were some very nice similarities