Shit guys

Shit guys.
I live in Durham...
I was writing a paper on the history of the United States when the monument fell.
Then... poof... The paper disappeared.
I can't even remember what happened before 1865.
It's like... history... is just... deleted...
So weird. I went to the library to look at all the books but the shelves had disappeared.
I asked the librarian "what happened before 1865?" and she shrugged.
No one can remember.
That monument was the only reminder to history we had. Now that it's gone... We can't remember.
It's like a /bant/ meme gone bad.
We've got to stop them from removing all the monuments.
How are we expected to remember our history without taxpayer-funded statues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCjfYP_5ASM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I WISH I WAS A LITTLE BIT TALLER

The history doesn't disappear, it gets rewritten, and it will be just a little bit easier now.

First they came for the statues and monuments...
What do you think comes next you fucking moron?
It is well known that there is a push by liberal think tanks and sociology departments want to revise and remove parts of taught history because they believe that our connection to it is preventing us from progressing in to what they define as progressive. They believe that not teaching the history is key to moving past it.
It's a fucking calculated movement. All of thee fucking happenings are and the radical left and right are being played. They mean to make another order from this chaos.

Ask Iran and Afghanistan

>taken down statues representing the history and veterans of your country is ok
yeah, fuck off. people should be more proud of their history. i honestly can't believe you guys allow cucks to take them down. next thing you see is them rewriting your history books to fit their agenda

>civil war history is like a black father now
Ironic

It's a political semiotic hit job.

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations has been doing stuff like this since the 40's.

If it didn't matter they wouldn't have pulled the statue down at all. Its powerful political rhetoric reinforced with powerful semiotics.

Did ISIS hit Durham?!

No, it was their allies.

People like you are the reason I fly this on my truck in liberal cities.

Remind me again why those traitors to the USA deserve to have their own monuments inside the country?

How about you read this book faggot.

We're literally getting closer to this reality everyday because of the left and fags like you.

People like you are the reason I'm buying a gun. Better run better run.

Funny thing is it'll have to be replaced and paid by tax payers.

People who forget their history are bound to repeat it. You can disagree with something, but you have no right to damage it.

Keep your dirty hands off other people's property.

Why does the leftist in Seattle have a literal Lenin statue? At least Confederate statues are a part of American history.

You fucking racist white male you know what happened. The white Jews went to Egypt and took all dem kangz as slaves back to America. Then they built da trump tower with that slave labor. Fucking read a book craka ass craka.

This private property

Fair enough.

The Lenin statue should be ripped down but the faggots and trannies would cry too much.

EVERY DAY I GROW SOME MORE

Why dont you read a book about Yugoslavia? Serbian nationalists tried creating a Yugoslavia for Serbians and ended up destroying the country.

We're literally getting closer to this reality everyday because of the right and fags like you who want to make an America for whites.

It's easier to caricature historical figures as villains when there's no risk of the student saying "but professor, if he was so evil why do we glorify him with monuments?"

What matters isn't what actually happened, it's what you can convince people to believe.

That you couldn't figure this out yourself means you are either ethnically challenge or a shill.

>Communist statue
>Private property
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

The statue is historically relevant because the artist in Russia who made it portrayed lenon with guns behind him signifying a violent takever which was opposite of what the people who comissioned the artist wanted. it should be in a museum though not on public display.

Put me in the screencap.

Yes, you funny guys, Americans

It's more the fact that leftists are setting precidence in just outright removing and censoring things they disagree with. Today it's Robert E Lee, tomorrow it'll be Thomas Jefferson, seeing as he was a white slave owner. & then expect revisionist history, and no one will stand up to it lest be labeled racist.

This one in particular it's awfully racist.

Wish someone would destroy that piece of filth statue. It has no place in the US.

Kek, put me in screencap

Is that a tranny?

Wtf I love criminal activity now!

So running down leftists is something you agree with? Fuck off

powerful.....

I know I shouldn't make a faggoty 1984 reference but dude, 1984.

>Muh bigotry, we must take down the statues
>Muh bigotry, we must defund the museums
>Muh bigotry, we must remove from the textbooks

This is a compromise of the compromise.
youtube.com/watch?v=iCjfYP_5ASM

Nigger, you people can't even remember what happened before 1993. 'Its all in the past.'
This is why the magazine Jacobin exists, to compensate for the utter historical illiteracy of the American left, while denying that this is why they exist.

That said, S&H m8s.

One side is criminal and the other is the side opposing criminality.
You. Are. Defending. Criminality.

I WISH I WAS A BALLER

Now children won't ask their parents daddy daddy who is that man in tha statue?and dream of being heroes like that so they might never see his/her face and know it.
Without those things all that's left are whatever things they want to teach you and is always lacking because the future they want is one were we go to the lowest common denominator (usually niggers)so nobody gets left behind (the jews and asians of course give a fuck about that and teach their kiddos)

That being said,the statue was built to honor a man who deserved to be honor by his contemporaris, who built such thing so as to transmit it's values.