Do you guys think James Fields is gonna get indicted or let free?

Considering there's a federal investigation

The federal investigation is looking into known CIA operative Spencer and the other false flag agitators.

Richard Spencer will bail him out

He'll probably plead guilty. But if he doesn't, in federal court, an indictment is usually necessary to go to trial, so then yes. Idk about virginia state court.

Judge denied bond faggot

the patsy is white.
he won't be OJ'd
he'll probably die before trial

the real driver and james were swapped
out of 2 black suvs
driver went into 1
james came out of the other.

Hasn't been a bond hearing yet.

GoFund me would shut down a bail fund... Hatreon?

Anyhow... this man will need serious protecting for the rest of his life, or until all lefty cucks are coffin up blood.

Trump will pardon him

we don't know all the facts yet, however if it is the best case (for him) scenario where he was attacked by antifa and just panicked and hit accelerate, then he will be convicted of manslaughter.

Leaving the scene could also be justified.

That crowd would have killed him Mogadishu style.

please excuse the flag, i enjoy shillposting from time to time

BOND HAS BEEN DENIED FAGGOT. I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF.

Oh we know the facts very well. It's on camera faggot. Guess what since the city is already pissed off by the actions of you alt right bitches, there will be no "we need to get the facts straight", "we need to be impartial", "lets take more time". NO bitch they are going to drop the book this nazi faggot so fast your head will spin.

I want him to be set free just to see the chaos it would cause.

AGAIN BOND HAS BEEN DENIED!

>it's on camera faggot
Oh, then you know that he not only was doing nothing wrong when he was surrounded but that the victim's actions directly lead to her death.

>It's on camera faggot
You're damn right it is faggot
Once a jury gets a look at this its all over for antifa
Streets will no longer be 'yours'

Protester just got plowed by a motorist than get mad at the motorist for his actions that lead to countless injuries and a death. The Jury is going to find the actions of the man you circled as JUSTIFIED and possible defense against a killer. Ha you have lost!!

He won't be driving a black charger. But a black will be charging in that ass…

This is proof he had reason to be fearful. Immediately after the accident you see a crowd of armed protestors chasing after him. You know what that means? It means they were armed before the accident too.

When he gets indicted/charged with manslaughter it will be the comfiest time ever. All the chipouts will be glorious.