Are manlets the ultimate bluepill

Are manlets the ultimate bluepill

Rwality TV stars are probably the most pitiful people.

being obsessed with anything superficial and allowing it to influence your views of information is the ultimate bluepill

All manlets need to follow his footsteps

MANLET detected. How much is MIDF paying you shill

Manlets who kill themselves have taken the most painful of red pills. Do not mock the dead.

memes aside i'm 6'0 and am majority norwegian and polish.
suck my dick peon :^)

This manlet finally learned.

5'7", and people that are manlets like myself that let it affect them at all are hilarious. You work with what you have, and don't be a bitch about it.

MIDF pls go

If you kill yourself because of other people telling you to, natural selection should've got you a lot earlier.

I'm 6'2 and a kissless virgin

Judging the by what manlets say, I should be neck deep in pussy the moment I grew past 6 foot. I don't know why they're so obsessed with height.

Nah, I'm not defending shit. Insecure tiny men are as worthless as any other. If I'm being honest, I don't like hanging around most other short dudes because they usually make it an issue.

5' 10" considered manlet?

tfw when scrawny dudes like this can get personal trainer jobs in britbong fatshitistan

Move to canada, everyone here is 5'5, you'll be a giant amongst kings

I detest shortness and I consider myself extremely lucky for having been born 6'2", which doesn't even feel that tall, but at least I dodged a bullet of having to feel short, but really there's nothing wrong with you 5ft+ dudes seriously, throghout history there are probably more manlets of note than there are normal guys. You just have to channel your anger over never getting laid into either helping or fucking up mankind and you'll be in good company in the afterlife with stalin napoleon hitler, all the coolest and hottest dudes from history

>polish
>white

There's literally no excuse for being a manlet just like there's no excuse for being fat. If you're either one of those just take the final redpill and an hero

Sheesh. What chance do manlets even have then?

everyone needs to stop worryingabout/valuing height. it's so crazy.

>having been born 6'2"

6'3 leaf here and this is not true unless you hang out exclusively with Philipinos

This. There is only one act of nobility a manlet can preform in life and that is suicide.

>Hitler
>Napoleon
>Alexander the Great

5'7 is literally the height of all God's chosen. He threw away a precious gift, clearly unworthy of the greatness bestowed upon him. Truly a pity but another will take his place. He will look down from above with envy as the 5'7 demigod race conquers the world.

im 5'10'' too, even though its average i still think its shorter than the median. therefore manlet

Canadians on average are shorter than Americans and australians by like an inch

Good luck with that.

6'0 is king of the manlets

That's your fault. 6'2" Greek/ Spaniard. You have an easy advantage whenever you walk into a room. Woman litteraly look up to you. They think of all the tall strong babies you will have together in the first 10 seconds of meeting you. Your obviously doing something wrong. Kissless virgin tells me you have zero confidence. I routinely get asked if I'm 6'5". I walk with shoulders back, back perfectly straight, head held high like the military vet I am command attention, and the room. Speak with a loud deep commanding voice, balls swinging down low. Confidence my nigga. Confidence is motherfucking key. If this manlet can have a kid. So can your superior genes.

>I consider myself extremely lucky for having been born 6'2"

I bet your pregnant mom was extremely unlucky for having to carry such a big baby.
Did she fold you a few times to fit? Did she need surgery to get an artificial vagina after she queefed you out?

You're considered the king of the manlets. I actually had this discussion with my Mrs the other day and she denied 5'10 was short. But then she said in a later comment she would never date someone that was 5'10 (even though she herself is like 5'6) and I said seeee it's the king of the manlets.

I'm 6'2 one of my concerns is that I'll give birth to a manlet with her because she's short. Both of her parents are 5'10 so I don't know why she's so small.

>having been born 6'2"
My condolences to your mother.

it happened more like this

So you're tall?
Nice.
What else do you have going on?
You're on Sup Forums, you have never touched
a girl, you kissless virgin~

When woman stop making it a top 3 boyfriend criteria checklist. Which all woman have. Then men won't give a shit anymore.

what is the tidle for faggot
are you trying to seduce me because you want my tall man seed

I would kill myself if I was only 5' 7" tall.
Even at 5' 11" I am constantly embarrassed about how short I am.

slide thread

manlets have it easy mode.
they can bulk up muscle mass way faster
than 6'+

taller people have to work out harder
to get similar visual gains in mass.

so if you see a tall jacked bro
he did 10x the work any manlet did.

>digs up 3 year old obscure article of mentally ill man using height as excuse to kill himself

meanwhile in reality manlets are the true alphas

Manlets:
>Hitler
>Goebbels
>Mussolini
>Stalin
>Lenin
>Napoleon
>Putin
>Majority of Hollywood all the way down to actors themselves
>Majority of rich elites in control of world
>Majority of successful artists and musicians

Lanklets:
>drumpf
>obama
>george and jeb bush
>trudeau

you forgot Vegeta

Why is being short a blue pill? Is that like being born Jewish or something?

5'6 is like normal height for girls tho

Like that middle slut is even hot. Those tits are sad

what a little edgemaster. isn't it past your bedtime little guy? Or did mom let you have a bottle of mountain dew and now you're up late shitposting?

Is honestly rather be born a normal sized Jew than a manlet aryan

ok, there's this faggot I worked worth who was planning to "be a lobbyist and make a buttload of money," obsessed over cars and clothing, and had this forced alpha, although visibly weak, demeanor. and he was 5'6'', and I know countless losers like this, who compensate for their garden gnome height by being sociopathic losers looking to exact some non-confrontational, feminine revenge on everyone over 6' (me) it's fucking funny man, because I can be as chill as I want and these little hobbits will still never let go of the fact that they're little parasites that will never be taken seriously

i'm 6"9 and it literally never bothered me or hindered success with women.

my brother is like 5"5. must suck

Manlet detected

Some people are blessed with good genes be it height, looks, perfect hair, giant wang, etc etc. unless doctors decide to give up the billion dollar female beauty industry to then create inventions to solve all guys short comings. We all need to understand that we are who we are, and those are the cards you are dealt in life. All you can do is be the absolute best version of yourself. Then no woman can deny you. And for god sakes men! Stop basing your value on instagram sluts approval. Woman are emotional vampires. If you allow them to feed of your insecurities, and manipulate you you might as well stay in your moms basement. You know why woman like bad boys so much? It's because they are immune to their tricks, they literally don't give a fuck what they think of them. If you focus solely on yourself, go out into the world and pretend like they don't even exist and focus on building the best version of yourself. Pussy will be fighting over you. Not the other way around.

vegeta is like 5'3 my dude

>even though he was 5 foot 7

nah kiddo. go back to and stroke your pudf

As someone with some experience treating depression I'm almost certain he was dealing with way worse shit than his height.
If you feel something like this try to distract your mind going outside and talking with people outside of the internet and please seek profesional help.

How tf are 6"9 and your brother is 5"5

found the height goblin
shoo shoo

what is this from

I'm guessing you're fucking fat. I'm 5'6" and not bad looking, but I go into bars with 6'+ guys and girls will walk up to them and introduce themselves to them and they end up leaving the bar together. I'm always stuck with talking to the short friend who I think I have a chance with because she's short, and they always end up having a BF so they are just there for their friend to get laid and I get nothing.

I'm not a virgin but I wish I could get with hot girls that I would EASILY get with if I was taller. I even have an above average dick size but can't advertise that like girls can with their tits, so it does nothing for me except girls who want friends with benefits thing who I've tricked into fucking me once and get more after because of it, but the girls won't stay around me for more than a few months. It's more about getting the guy with a height status than anything for them because girls are always there for status more than anything else.

why is joe rogan killing that lady

get this r9k shit outa here

reported

MIDF pls go back to /fit/

fuck off reddit

The manlet narrative is a jewish plot to fracture white identity. It's simple. They pick short, med/jewish guys and build up this story about inferiority and start extending the standard all the way up to the average height for white, germanic males (AKA the excact race that tried to exterminate them). About 5'10".

>No goyim, a REAL white person is six foot or taller! Don't even bother, you were a genetic mistake, you probably have unrecorded race mixing in your genes! You're inferior to black people too. Look at how much taller THEY are. You're not a real white and blacks are better than you. Repeat it after us, manlet goyim.
>You are merely the kings of manlets.
>When will you ever learn?

Jews do love that number six

Six feet tall
Six million dead
Six six six.

>was 5'9" at 15-16
>didn't seem to grow at all after that
>saw loads of men shorter than me so thought 5'9" being manlet territory was just a meme
>get actually measured for the first time in years (medical checkup) at age 26
>turned out I'm 6'2"

Now I feel really bad for actual manlets.

time to drink up kiddos

napoleon was pretty tall nigger

MY SIDES

>implying jews count in burgerstan units
your "theory" is pretty shit

>even though

She should have just closed the door, then he couldn't get out.