/HTG/: REAL HTG HOURS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
whitepages.com/business/reliable-produce-inc-vernon-ca
us.justdial.com/CA/Los-Angeles/Amex-Farm/near-E-27th-Stalameda-St/PE0003DY5LR-TG9zIEFuZ2VsZXMsQ0EgVmVnZXRhYmxlIFNoaXBwZXJzIG5lYXIgTmFvbWkgQXZlZSBPbHltcGljIEJsdmQ=
griggsco.com/home/
manta.com/c/mm27j18/jalisco-fresh-produce-inc
google.com/maps/place/ATI/@34.013352,-118.2387047,128m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xde887f0987ae3a8b!8m2!3d34.0133972!4d-118.2386271
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Updated search vector

I'm gonna shoop out these black lines

bump

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

So where to start?

You need to spice these posts up with some pics my man, people want the visual flair.

Have you tried looking around that BLM office from last thread?

Panda Produce
1901 Violet St, Los Angeles, CA 90021

SkyGlobal Inc
"Company"
Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90021

Showa Marine & Cold Storage
668 Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90021
Lots of unmarked buses in nearby parking lots

That blm office has some crazy shit around it
>general mills
Someone with more detail diving tact should poke around there

I know, I was too lazy. I will spool some images up for them

Search the vectors here

Now that I think about it /HTG/ is like a meme in of itself. A 120 year old lich king of the behind the curtain elites, a sleeper spook agent with ambiguous intentions, and some frog posters on 4 chan are trying to expose the billion dollar human trafficking industry and networks against a team of dedicated pedo/terrorist shills with their own operative working against us.

Wtf did these threads even become after all this time?

It's all a conspiracy by the coffee industry.

You know herbal teas are better for you.

They've became awesome.

That's what I'm talking about. That's the kind of spirit I like to see.

Kek, try explaining what we do to anyone you know in real life about what we've been spending our evenings on for the past two weeks.

These threads are great and I don't regret a single second I've spent on them.

Have you guys ever tracked anybody? Missing person, abductor, traffiker? Anybody?
Or you are just larping?

I'm genuinly interested, no intention of insulting anybody.

We are narrowing our search area and closing in on a spot of interest in central Los Angeles

So pretty soon we'll have some results

We're looking at the bigger picture, reread the op. We are trying to find the MDC in LA and map out the whole trafficking network there. Life is not a videogame with constant achievements.

Do you have the original of this image here so that I can shop out the black lines?

Nice try shill

>whitepages.com/business/reliable-produce-inc-vernon-ca
>us.justdial.com/CA/Los-Angeles/Amex-Farm/near-E-27th-Stalameda-St/PE0003DY5LR-TG9zIEFuZ2VsZXMsQ0EgVmVnZXRhYmxlIFNoaXBwZXJzIG5lYXIgTmFvbWkgQXZlZSBPbHltcGljIEJsdmQ=
>griggsco.com/home/
>manta.com/c/mm27j18/jalisco-fresh-produce-inc
>google.com/maps/place/ATI/@34.013352,-118.2387047,128m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xde887f0987ae3a8b!8m2!3d34.0133972!4d-118.2386271

These are all in the same small-ish building at Alameda and 27th. Kind of weird, and it's right by PDS and JC Produce, so lots of trucks

>Life is not a videogame with constant achievements.
That's true

I realize word """larping""" is becoming an insult.

I hope you guys get some results, I sometimes lurk in /HTG/ thread but I still have only little understanding of your work.

(checked)
Ask and you will receive.

Once we are done with LA I will write an operations manual explaining the investigation process so that more anons will be able to understand and participate.

danke

>operations manual
I may have a few observations to offer to that.

Why would I trust a spook tho

For now we just secretly judge and laugh at any anons who don't understand the methods of our genius.

I would just take the spook for what they offer, we can review whatever they post and weed out whatever we don't like.

Side question, do postal inspectors count as spooks? I know that they're technically counted as IC I believe.

It would mostly just be a list of things NOT to do when investigating on foot.

With the amount of autism on this board I am somewhat surprised that more people haven't figured out what we're up to at this point

He can always contribute whatever he likes

Don't think postal inspectors are really thought of as spooks by other spooks

I suppose that kind of thing can't hurt to suggest

>e.g. don't loudly exclaim to everyone within earshot "this is definitely going in the database" when photographing a suspect business

Postal inspectors can move back and forth between FBI though if I'm not mistaken. I know that you can at least transfer from a postal inspector to the FBI.

Keep up the good work anons

New to these threads, what are the yellow points on the map?

Just businesses and suspicious locales that I have bookmarked.

Might be a way that some people get their start before going into the real IC

Can't hurt to remind people not to be autists

>Can't hurt to remind people not to be autists
>Sup Forums
Sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt.

>actually believes this

thanks friend, i wonder if there are any live cameras in the area we could check out. Granted i doubt these ppl would let the deeds be done in front of a camera, but we may be able to spot people acting out of the ordinary.

What I was told too. I'm a person planning to eventually make their way into the IC in some position. I have a few people who can give me a prett decent recommendation. I just hope they have need for people where math isn't their forte. My psychology background would help me at least.

Every Asian massage parlor in Houston , Texas and surrounding countries . Front for Vietnamese and Korean organize crime , money laundering , connected to indoor grow operations of MJ .

>IC
You know you can never leave, right?

I'm sure as hell not going into the CIA and I'm not someone who was born into it if that's what you're thinking.

Could end up being an interesting career and a lot of fun as well (depending on your definition of fun)

That's a good attitude. Who would ever want to join the CIA?

fuck off shill
/htg/ isn't about finding anyone, its about exposing the businesses and bringing an end to human trafficking.

I was also advised not to go into them either, FBI sounds much more cozy and DHS doesn't pay well I believe.

Updated map here with the final four search vectors

Couple contractors have told me NSA is most interesting if you wanna play with cool toys/not deal with CIA tier incompetence

>A 120 year old lich king of the behind the curtain elites, a sleeper spook agent with ambiguous intentions
explain?

Also DHS is a clusterfuck of many different orgs, everyone shits on them constantly.

Yeah I didnt get it either

You need to look at scientology
>billions in international real estate
>if they're somewhat established in your town, they tend to own more real estate than you can imagine. Places where only scientologists will ever go
>matrix of shell companies
>fleets of boats, trucks, heavily tinted buses
>many born into scientology families, will only interact with other scientologists for most of their youth
Start at the epicenter, Bank of Clearwater
Look at property owners on Cleveland St.
Take at look at their charity work
Good luck

Don't think the NSA does much with psyops, though I could be mistaken.

Anon5, I'll just link you to his past threads here if you wanna read any of them

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Would it be worth going to the local church for their polygraph test to get a look inside? Or is that just asking for trouble?

>1 post by this id
gee

Church of Scientology likes to submit you to subliminal videos of propaganda and all kinds of shit. I would keep my distance from them.

They have their own intelligence division. Once you set foot near there, they have your face and will be able to scrape the web for all of your information if they choose. It's up to you.

Their tactics look baby-tier compared to the bullying I've had to put up with.

The polygraph is pretty lame and they force you to cough up cash before you get to the point of seeing any dirt. Had a friend take the test once to see what would happen

>checked
You make strong arguments.

I've never seen him say or do anything that actually provided proof for anything.

Is there any?

Anyone got that pepe in OPs image? Without the other stuff, of course.

What A5 is trying to do makes more sense if you analyze his linguistics. You have to do your own research and you'll see there's not really anything you can find (that isn't disinfo) that disproves what he says.

See His threads are meant to provoke critical thinking/research. He's predicted a number of things accurately in the past though.

new shill tactic to ask questions like they are innocent?

a good thread?

In a way, they're like a puzzle.

Ask and you shall receive user

This meme kind of fits the LA theme as of late.

So what's the deal with Trump and Jeff Epstein and Alan Dersh and Bill Clinton? How many kids do you think they all fucked on Jeff's private jet?

Thanks, but preferably on its own. Without stuff in the background if possible.

If they're not asking genuine questions they always end up blowing their load prematurely

A fucking leaf?

They are and that's a fitting image for these threads

Notice how we just got hit with wave suddenly

That's a nice meme you've been trying to push since day one of pizzagate but it's been clearly established that Trump never partook in that kind of thing

Sorry user that's the only version of this Pepe that I have and I made the meme in the OP

m8, gov already browses Sup Forums. This is like a police investigation publicizing every step of their investigation and current situation while tracking a serial killer

It's okay, thanks very much. That one will do!

You know that can actually be an advantage in some situations.

Checked

sure to give out fake information and catch him in a trap, but that is an organized department of police

this is just a random assemblage of posters from across the country just swapping info

There are advantages to having our work done here be public. It raises awareness on the issue itself.

If you don't like it then fuck right off and leave this thread

Has anyone else started wondering whether these clothing stores might be fronts for something or not? Their are just so many of them within the search vector.

>Oi vey lets not talk about this openly
>or at all
>6gorrillion

There's a ton of them as well as textile/fabric warehouses in that area near the DT Terminal Market. They might store certain things there but it's not really big enough to be the MDC.

Those factories? Yeah theres some weird ones and then just some hipster ones

>think of the children goy

I believe the MDC to most likely be a collection of buildings close together.

>The tripfag anonymous5 claims to be 120 years old and still in his prime, using top secret Life Enhancement Tehnology
>has access becaause he's a world elite
>His name is Frank Slaunwhite see pic related
>Frank uses proxies to pretend he isn't Frank
>OP is Frank, as are others here.
>using a proxy, frank claims the poster who loads anime pics every thread is tracking him for the CIA
>claims everyone against /htg/ are terrorist pedoshills who are threatened by the investigation
>can't possiby be a joke, is 70 threads long
>they actually believe this or want you to think they do

Given the area we have cut ourselves down to that is most likely.

how can i help?

Help us search this area here for front companies