One person dies at a rally

>one person dies at a rally
>media acts like its fucking 9/11
>normies buy into it

Why are normies so stupid Sup Forums? I saw the same goddamn story about Charlottesville three times in a row on the news station today. Surely, one would ask "why is the media milking this story so hard? Doesn't seem too significant"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Oof3leyrOg
twitter.com/KeeganNYC/status/897298569719418881
youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Surely, one would ask "why is the media milking this story so hard? Doesn't seem too significant"
omg are you a nazi?

They're normalfags exactly because they are stupid.

it's a false flag, and if it somehow isn't they sure are treating it like one
Why isn't the MSM more concerned with the fact a police helicopter crashed in Charlottesville around the same time, with two deaths? What the heck could even cause that?

>Nazis dindu nuffin!

You treasonous fucks are officially the niggers of the right. Fuck antifa and your brand of identity politics

I love how blaming Islam when one of the followers enacts jihad with a truck is ignorant and Islamophobic despite the fact you can point to verses that condone killing infidels but it's okay to blame an entire gender and race because one scared schizo autist ran over people attacking his car.

Yes i'am sure all those cameras and drones being at the exact place of the car incident coupled with the pre-fabricated media narrative, the shady connections with federal agents,, the retards doing roman salutes and weaving swastikas when its obious how cunterprofductive that is in front of every camera they could find was just all one big coincidence and there was no foul play involved, the unexplained helicopter crash of local policemen following the event too was a coincidence.

All this happening on George Soros birthday, too, was also a another big coincidence. Everything is a coincidence user, nothing in politics is planned beforehand, only a conspiritard would believe that, right?

>Why are normies so stupid Sup Forums?
The media works. It's why it's a Trillion dollar industry that every jew worth his yarmulke clamors to control it.

Advertising works, imaging works, it's all highly effective against normie retards. Thankfully, more and more people are starting to distrust them, the curse breaks little by little.

Kek

The alt-right everyone

not just a person, a White Woman was killed
aren't they like, super important to y'all?

They are trying to destroy right wing politics forever.

We need to destroy the narrative with memes

Or how about not going full ISIS against people you disagree with you retard

>Government is completely incompetent
>yet fabricates intricate conspiracies by the hour
Hmmm.

They've done this before and it had no effect despite the fact that really it should've been far more damaging.

Fat communist women?

Yeah we can do without them.

Any time they can get a RADICAL RIGHT TERRORISM they will drill it into your head as much as they can. Some durka blowing himself up is part and parcel now so no one cares anymore.

The only thing that will save America now is a good nuking.

Mr. Kim, please glass us.

>What the heck could even cause that?
Some kind of faulty repair work iirc

When was the last time you heard of a protester being killed? Especially in this manner?

It's a big deal man

These events are staged. And they will continue until Hillary runs for President again and she uses all these "racists" as her scapegoat for why she needs to be elected so this wont happen anymore. The Democrats are starting their campaign early this time, and you guys are helping them.

Also people get tired of talking about North Korea. No one gets tired of talking about these social issues in comparison.

>normies buy into it
not really, people see through the bullshit

stop looking and censored social media crap

the challenger already has bat dents in it before he speeds up, plus they're just leftists, not like dude killed a doggo or a kitty or anything of value

>>media acts like its fucking 9/11

Thank goodness we in the left control the media!

We're even taking control of Fox News. We took out Beck, then Ailes, then O'Reilly, got Kelly to leave, and are working on the rest.

I'm not really understanding the plan... so you intend to remain virgins forever? White Women don't matter?

Can't wait for fat negresses to spit on the coal burners grave. Some Twitter BLM is mad that a white woman is their martyr.

Fat white women always steal all the attention in the black community.

I agree, BLM needs to be labeled a terrorist organization for the assassination of FIVE (five) police officers via sniper rifle in Dallas.

And this is why your movement is doomed to fail. Sort yourself out and clean your room

I think we should spread anti women memes to sow discord among the left.
you get rid of women, and white men will follow.

we should weaponize the niggers they collude with.
make white women scared again.
Tweet, graffiti, facebook, anything: psyops time

>Get out whitey, your womens are our now #blm #cville
>rape white women to show racist what happens #blm #niggersgonnig
>burn little white kids.

spread anti white memes and propaganda pronto. the only way to win is to weaponize blm, vilify white women and demonize white men.

Both sides are controlled by people whose goals ultimately align

Both sides played a hand in the build-up to this situation, as this is the sole reason they exist

And the President rightfully called out both sides

Its almost enough to make you wonder if its really such an awful thing that the Saturn cult dines on children, since most would grow up to be cattle. I guess it's only wrong because of the ones who would've grown up to be smart.

>blaming gender and race
Calm the fuck down. I don't see women killing men on the streets. We're pissed at white nationalist neo nazi fags who are the true degenerates in society, refusing to work together

You forgot to disavow him, that's all you had to do but you went full denial mode instead.

>Both sides are controlled by people whose goals ultimately align

Elaborate

I keep trying to get this point across but no one is listening... Left and Right rallies and protests are controlled. They will demonize the right harder and harder until election season is back. Hillary will run again and blame the state of our Country on Trump.

>"why is the media milking this story so hard? Doesn't seem too significant"
You'd think people would ask themselves this but they ask why racism and white pride exists in 2015+2 instead. We live in a post-logical society where normies are unable to think for themselves.

>How dare you not want to live with a bunch of 80 iq niggers, violent third world, and disease ridden mentally ill sexual deviants!
How can decent people forget all the amazing contributions these communities have made to the US, like crack, aids, and 9/11

Because there were nazi flags present, and lots of beta males to make fun of.

It's really fucking simple. Nazi flags and laughing stock beta males are fuel for the left agenda. Stop using them.

the thing is so retarded
Trump should have shut up about it after the first day

literally a republican state committee guy got shot in the head a few days ago and no one talks about it

not to mention a dozen republican congressmen almost getting assassinated

but a few nazi larpers is such a big deal now

>Left and Right rallies and protests are controlled

Controlled by whom? The juice? You have zero proof for your stupid Alex Jones bullshit. Our society is in the grips of identity politics and the neo-nazis have just entered the game. Study history you brainlet faggot

If they were competent, there wouldn't be as many people thinking it was a false flag.

>Trump "disavows" David Duke
>media still calls him Hitler

Disavowing is for fags and a wase of time. Never apologize and double-down when called out.

This.

The situation is far deeper than white vs black or commie vs nazi. It's a divide and conquer strategy to fuck over everyone.

Open your eyes, don't be blinded by the propaganda on either side, don't let them devolve your thoughts into nothing but rage or fear.

And there were like 30 murders in Chicago over the weekend too.

The (((media))) just does everything it can to slander the white man.

Or you know, only associate with conservative, non cucked people. But your too much of a loser faggot who couldn't make any friends in high school. I rather hang out with my white and Indian bros I Merc'd derka with 4 years ago than treasonous shit heads like you. Get fucked. Retards torpedoed your own movement

>Muslim walks in to a gay nightclub and mows down 49 fags

#NotAllMuslims

>White guy in a car with right leaning political affiliation, for as yet unknown purposes, crashes into a crowd killing 1 and injuring 19

#BashtheFash #YesAllWhiteMales

Are leftists saying that dead members of the LGBT community at the hands of a man who professed allegiance to ISIS aren't as important as a single dubious Nazi?

Because they're all in the pockets of jewish fag-loving, immigrant loving, nigga apologists.

Daily Stormer is a former Obama voter now hes a full blown KKK Nazi? Yeah thats just a small shift in politics there... Richard Spencer has always been controlled and if you havent forgotten theres the James Okeefe tapes you can look at again to see how far the democrats are willing to go to try and win an election.

>I saw the same goddamn story about Charlottesville three times in a row on the news station today

> 2017
> owning a tv
> watching 'news'

kill yourself

Muslims are a valuable voter addition to the liberal block. They already got LGBT on their side no matter what so they don't need to appease them in any way. They need to appease muslims now so they will be democrats and muslims don't like homosexuals.

You have ugandan tier deductive reasoning skills to believe such horseshit. Kek but please keep posting :^)

Are you sure? I didn't hear anyone talk about it today and I live in Cuck Central.

You're a coward and a traitor.
You will be shamed for who you truly are.

Nooooo, the poor doggo!!! Rip in peace, doggo. : ' (

>no autorotation
>no radio calls
Hmmmm

You can always look at the money. You think the leftist controlled media still isnt being donated to by the same people who wanted Hillary in Office? Her Campaign is on Video saying they dont care about ethics, that they will do whatever it takes to win, but dont take my word for it. Look for yourself. The DNC proped up Trump because they thought he would be the easiest person to beat, read the Podesta Emails yourself. After all this, you think making some fake right rallies and encouraging them to have Nazi Flags and chanting about White Brotherhood is beyond them so the media cameras can be there to capture it?

Here's an account from a guy who was there. It's about 17 minutes, but a good watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Oof3leyrOg

Memes for a meme god

>>being this much of a newfag

>encouraging them to have Nazi Flags and chanting about White Brotherhood

The left baiting retards on the right is not the same as some under water 4d chess master plan. This disaster was entirely the own doing of the faggots larping a few days ago. But go ahead and blame Soros for every single time you guys legitimately fuck up big league

anyone got the KKK plant video that was on (((history channel)))?

Actually, it's happened before during BLM protests. These morons get on highways and block roadways and get hit when they start banging on cars and scaring drivers.

How do I view these?

F 4 Dr. WLP

So shocked

twitter.com/KeeganNYC/status/897298569719418881

your flag says you are a Nazi tho

Normies think whatever the kike media tells them to think. Also who cares about normies they don't matter most of them are apolitical.

Go full shit lord.
Don't be afraid to say you don't care that ONE person is dead.
Don't let them have the moral high ground undercut it. Dig it out from under them.

>Stand in the street
>get hit by car

Ohhh the tragedy....

I'm from the UN now

You go kill all white children, and ill explain later why it serves our cause

I'm now a hippie

iunno man, u seem kinda dumb

>unite the right demonstration
>unironically unites the left by making a martyr out of some leftist agitator

so does this officially prove you D&D larping alt right faggots are retards?

Stop shitposting you subhuman Brazilian monkey

make me

Because they were killed by (((Nazis))). Funny how when black lives matter nigger thugs went on a cop-shooting spree, that wasn't a big deal

Programming. The screen that you are staring into is just a window into the world that the media creates for you. You will be fed content relentlessly through various screens until your brain forces you to choose a side. The right or the left. Now you are sufficiently programmed to hate the other side. Divide and conquer.
Question is: who benefits from the distraction of constant bickering in the world's most heavily armed free society?

I had to run errands back when the land whale got beached and was listening to fox news on the radio. They shilled against the alt right harder than I even remember CNN doing. The MSM is definitely going all out on this one, must've been planning for something like this for awhile now.

Considering the shit with the permit being taken away by declaring a state of emergency and forcing the alt right protesters into contact with antifa I'm suspecting this was the plan all along.

They don't want to get targeted by antifa. Whole families are being targeted just because one of their members associated with family member of a nazi who attended a rally.

no, ur dum

sigh*, click on it

stoopid

how bigs ur penis

>Or how about not going full ISIS against people you disagree with you retard

He killed one person, if he was going full ISIS there would be a lot more dead you stupid leaf. Fuck, all he had to do to kill more was shift back and forth from drive and reverse.

>BASH THE FASH!!
>NO FASCIST USA YEAH!!
>enter car
>OH
>oh muh...
>OH MUH GAWD!!
>GAWWWWD
>OH MUH GAWWWWWWWWD
lefties literally fall to fucking pieces in a crisis there is no way in hell they win the culture war

Either it was a false flag or they are sure milking this story for every last drop.
Literally hasn't stopping running on local news here. They're straight up calling the rally a "neo- Nazi" rally, and showing footage of anti-fa there with baseball bats to scare old people

Thinking is hard. Normies want their thinking done for them.

>lefties literally fall to fucking pieces in a crisis there is no way in hell they win the culture war

Always funny to watch, these people are inherently weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU

commies aren't people. you would not understand b/c you are a reddit tosser so fuck off reddit virgin manlet who can't get laid

It's blurry

So why not target the media? You know it's run and owned by jews. Start dressing as antifa and attack them.

>It's another episode of "soros collapses a society for money and power"
>Everyone falls for it yet again
Wew. Honestly don't even blame the guy at this point.

>this

When all you wanted to do is play vidya. Now we're forced to meme their lives into the shadow realm.