If US is anti-Nazi, why are you voting against this?

Why do you think?

You know it's stupid when even Canada said no.

why did the EU abstain?

thats just the shit of the world and russia voting against all the good parts, they can fuck off

Classic New Zealand abstaining. Can we just take a stand on an issue for fucks sake.

Why would Muslim countries vote yes, didn't they love Hitler?

Because it wasn't actually about Nazism but about Ukraine.

Most of the blue areas have and support free speech. Also, Ukraine has a ton of unironic nazis.

I'm proud of my country we need to end this sick genocidal ideology once and for all.

It's a provocative tool against Moscow. That's why US and EU close its eye on the Nazi elements in Ukraine and Waffen SS parades in Baltic states. EU can't vote against because of the potential PR disaster. Burgers don't care.

vilification of nazi germany was just too convenient for all Allied parties to never be questioned if any of it was exaggerated or enough was enough

friendship with REST OF THE WORLD ended
>now CANADA and UKRAINE is my best friend

Ya did good leaf

>titofag
come on...

>Germany abstained

Holy shit, just how Orwellian was this bill?

Because we believe in freedom of speech you cunt

This, you see Ukraine is using the same propaganda Technic against Russia but using Nazis. It very well mirrors Russia's propaganda Technic.

nazism means something completely different in russia so it makes sense for anybody with half a brain not agree

Most likely had to do with Ukraine and the neo-con's support of neo-nazi paramilitary groups fighting the rebels in the east. Russia wanted us to denounce our proxy army.

This is why I hate the establishment here in the US. They're valueless assholes who believe in political expediency. They'd sell us all into slavery if it achieved something they wanted.

>canada voted no

I am legitimately amazed.