The biggest reason why I prefer South Korea over Japan is a historical one

the biggest reason why I prefer South Korea over Japan is a historical one.

I am particularly disgusted with Japan’s history of racism and brutality toward other Asians in WW2 (before before you accuse me of being racist, read this book War Without Mercy, there is a chapter that explains the racial contempt the Japanese harbored toward other lesser Asians, especially the Chinese). I abhor the way they treated Koreans during their 35-year rule of Korea. I am appalled by their group/herd mentality that drove them to commit unimaginably barbaric acts against civilians and POWs in the occupied territories in the Pacific War. I am angry at the fact that they have never sincerely recognized their atrocities such as the Rape of Nanking, Comfort Women, Unit 731, cruelty toward POWs. I have read accounts of the atrocities committed by various empires and colonial powers, including the Mongols, the British, the Americans, but none of those atrocities could rival Japanese atrocities with respect to sheer sadism and brutality. Japanese WW2 brutality is the worst of the worst, much much worse than Nazi brutality (convince yourself with that fact by reading my answers here and here). Most importantly, I loathe the way they mistreated and degraded enemy women. Their cruelty toward women and Allied POWs was legendary and could make the Nazi look like amateur when it comes to torture and humiliation

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-36
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtube.com/watch?v=R54PQABH_Vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indisputable evidence of Japanese wartime behaviors has a profound psychological effect on me and contributes to the formation of a very negative perception of the Japanese. When I read about these accounts for the 1st time, my reaction was one of disbelief, shock, and anger. I used to be fond of Japan before. But not anymore. I have nourished his negative feeling ever since I learned about Japan’s dark history. In fact, the shock engendered by my awareness of Japanese extreme brutality in WW2 has intensified my anger to such a point that nowadays, whenever I see any Japanese, my face and voice harden, my blood boils, and deep inside me, a mixture of extreme disgust and rage is awakened. I never understand why so many people like the Japanese when they had committed the worst acts of barbarism in WW2. This is the one thing that always boggles and haunts my mind whenever I reflect on it.
Therefore, I judge that it will be best for me to

never

visit Japan and trust and have any dealing with the Japanese because I don’t want to act out on my hatred toward them. Thus, I am personally favorably disposed toward South Korean people and I prefer to visit and live in South Korea than Japan.
Excuse me if you find my candid thoughts shocking. But that’s what I truly think. Plus, I am not the only one who holds this view. Look at the screenshot below showing the comments addressed to my answers concerning Japanese atrocities:

Now, I want to ask when will Japanese would accept own war criminal...??

Cool blog post. Both countries are great but your shut doesn't matter. USA is the best.

are you South Korean in Japan? it seems hard to believe that you would be japanese saying things like this, a bunch of them resent the korean

also do the japanese feel apologetic for their war crimes?

No real Japanese person would post on Sup Forums
They abhor English, which is why they typically fail any class regarding it

Its the ">tfw Japan needs 10000000.0000 immigrants" guy

If Japanese not accept own war criminal then china is the one happy becouse china want to destroy the friendship of Japan Korea and usa.

Pls let Japan to accept own war criminals. and make Asia peace.
Pls blame Japan from the USA. Its duty of USA I think

All asians are racists, if you think otherwise you're fooling yourself. Japs think they're the aryans of the east, racists fucking chinks

>lived there over 6 yrs

I'm Japanese.

We never forgive never forget.
Japan must accept own war criminals
Jap soldiers shot a mother and her baby in her arms only because she was running.
>Jap soldiers repeatedly stabbed an infant with bayonets until he stopped crying and died
>13 of my family members were slaughtered by jap soliers, I swore to revenge myself on japs when I was 7.

>They were 13 and 15 years old when Japanese soldiers attacked their village in 1944.
>"I was really struggling because I didn't want my clothes to be stripped off. I kept my legs together, tightly crossed. After I did that, they punched my thighs so that they could do what they wanted."
>Everyone was forced to watch as the men were executed, suspected of being resistance fighters, the sisters recall. One old man was castrated and forced to eat his own penis.
bbc.com/news/magazine-36

But isn't North Korea, Best Korea?

Japan did accept it you fucking idiot, actually read and learn before saying shit.
They have paid millions and millions of dollars but the grabby "victims" still want more.

Japs are more evil than nazis

This kind of arrogance and evil attitude makes Asia angry to Japan.
Why you are so racist?

even if japan got a bunch of immigrants though they'd probably get kicked out

>tfw racially homogeneous

No you're a korean living in japan, you're like a mexican who lives in america while doing nothing but talking shit on it and waving a mexican flag

>tfw theres SEAs eveywhere
have you even been to Japan?

Proxy fag is a fag.

I just want to all the Japanese to accept own evil past and apologies from the heart.
If Japan not accept war criminal then Asia will never be united and china is the happy for it.
China want to destroy the friendship of Japan Korea and USA.
Japanese deny war criminal attitude is supporting china
What a stupid Japanese

Prior to WW2 pretty much everyone was 'racist' to some degree.

My advice would be get over it.

That past is a foreign country... Japanese are the most pussified people on earth today, even the Germans are belligerent by comparison.

Japan will need to grow some teeth and start getting the old Samurai spirt back soon once the USA stops protecting you and China and N. Korea keep getting belligerent.

Japan WAS a crazed militaristic place... more so even than NAZI Germany. But it's history now.

Move on Ninjaman. You can't afford to wallow in the past.

I absolutely adore that kitter.

Pls see this so crazy racist attitude of typical Japanese.
This kind of attitude of Japanese is the one most big problem.
What japan need is just apologies from the heart and show the attitude of it all the time.

Sage goes in all fields

Korean pussy is very nice. Maybe I will visit again soon.

but japanese are the only asians who don't eat their own shit. Chinese do it, south koreans do it, indians shit in the street then eat it.

>claims with no proof

nice to meat you, i am obama :^)

Actually Japan is controlling by china you know why?
If Japan never accept the war criminal the Asia will be never peace but huge angry to Japan, right?
Then friendship of Japan korea and USA will be destroyed.
China want this.
So we must make japs to apologize the own war criminal from the heart and makes them like beaten dog for the peace of Asia

>Hate treatment and brutality of one Country to another in history

It's like you just learned, that in times of war it's killed or be killed. While you do say one is worse than the other I think you are deflecting blame to one country. Everyone has brutally killed each other in war. It's nothing new.

It has a lot of proof and testimony and witness. Do you think they are lieing?
That's just impossible. Its well known story,,

Hey, didn't see your threads for a while. Hope you are doing good.

>I am particularly disgusted with Japan’s history of racism and brutality toward other Asians in WW2
Funny, that is why i like them.
Also you need to stop slandering a U.S. Territory.

HAHAHA Koreans were cave people people the Japs showed up and taught them how to wipe their asses.

this.

Pretty much.
Apologizing and turning into self-flagellating ethno-masochists like the Germans would not help the Japanese people at all. At that point requests for redressing grievances pretty much just becomes a slave morality that is meant to instill pessimism and weakness in a people. Nobody should aspire to be self-sacrificial and weak.

>Japan must never forget it's war on criminals

Wow you are a Korean larping under a Japanese flag. Consider hanging yourself or maybe we should Nuke you first.

This guy is Korean, Koreans historically can not and will never get over Japan and what they did to them. They will guilt and try to say everything bad about them to make them try to apologise. But the problem is it took place almost 60+ years ago they need to move on.

wars happen. the weak get culled and raped. get over it.

Stop propaganda you blinded racist.
Japan just destroyed Korea and they never helped Korea
Korea modernized by ourself
Japan is not to do with development of modern korea

Like any foreigner in Korea doesn't have a comfort woman.

This is not a about past but problem of now

If Japan never accept the war criminal the Asia will be never peace but huge angry to Japan, right?
Then friendship of Japan korea and USA will be destroyed.
China want this.
So we must make japs to apologize the own war criminal from the heart and makes them like beaten dog for the peace of Asia

As an American in Japan I've come to completely understand why things like the Nanking Massacre occurred and also 100% agree with it.

You saw how Japanese are evil and racist also arrogant like hell in Japan right?
Japanese is marder and rapist race

hot

this thread is full of baits and historical falsehoods
Japan was just playing the same game everyone else was, they just pissed off the US

Ok, fuck off to reddit then.

>millions of dollars
>for war crimes
TOP FUCKING WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Even if all the jap flags ITT are korean LARPers, the japs are still massive fags for WW2 and the fact that they produce your precious anime doesn't give them a free pass for their crrimes.

Fucking amerifags taking the side mass childrapists.

No, I saw how disgusting and subhuman the Chinese are. I went to Waseda and the chink gangs there made my life a living hell with the aim of making me kill myself. Why? Because they could and there was no authority that could get them to stop. They don't have morals or ever feel the imperative to be just or honest. They are insects.

I came to Japan thinking everyone in the world could be friends. Now, I would not be sad to see barbaric cultures be completely exterminated, Nanking style.

>b-but Japan never acknowledged their crimes
was what I responded to, obviously no amount of money can make up for death but Japan has apologized and paid reparations. What else do you guys want

>croatia
>saying this

Every nation has done brutal things in wartime. Americans used to keep Japanese skulls as trophies and send them back to their girlfriends.

That's a pretty cat. Is that a Siamese?

Ok i am going to be blunt to you.

Either one of two things has happened to you.

One you are not japanese as your flag says and you are a racist cunt. Basing your views of a group of people for something that not they didn't do but had a MASSIVE political shift after losing the war and being punished for their war crimes.

Two you are a Member of Japan with a MASSIVE guilt complex like the cucks in the USA have because 200 years ago their fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers father. Bought cotten from a guy who had tons of slaves and turtured them.

Do not hate people for things they didn't do Do not hate yourself for things you didn't do.

Only they or yourself support the things that were done

>the biggest reason why I prefer South Korea over Japan is a historical one.
Then move you dumb piece of shit.

>I don't like japan because of ww2 shit
あなたはバカです

Unit 731 was fucking disgusting

Fuck off racist.
Nanking is worse than nazis you stupid nazi American.
Comfort woman is sex slave!!!

Oh, and let me add, it was Chinese AND Koreans persecuting me for being half. Never had a single problem with the Japanese.

So from now on, I will never care about these shame points like Nanking or Comfort women that are used against Japan, because I know that when I was in trouble, I didn't get JACK SHIT from the Chinese or Koreans but hatred and filth.

Way I see it, it's time for Japan to cast aside its shame completely. Shinzo Abe should go to the Yasukuni Shrine and start breakdancing for all I care.

a few million dollars to pay amends for war crimes doesn't even come close to a proper compensation and is more of an insult. and besides, japan has never acknowledge their war crimes

>friendship
Slavery. There is no frendship in politics.

Unit 731 and Unit 100 were the two biological warfare research centres set up in spite of the Geneva Protocol of 1925 banning biological and chemical warfare.
Led by Lieutenant-General Ishii Shiro, 3,000 Japanese researchers working at Unit 731’s headquarters in Harbin infected live human beings with diseases such as the plague and anthrax and then eviscerated them without anesthesia to see how the diseases infected human organs.

Because of the Unit’s secret nature, there is no complete list of the experiments that were undertaken by Unit 731.

vivisect
Vivisect
Testimonies from participants shed some light about parts of the experiments.

An anonymous medical assistant described in a 1995 New York Times interview his first vivisection:

“The fellow knew that it was over for him, and so he didn’t struggle when they led him into the room and tied him down.

But when I picked up the scalpel, that’s when he began screaming.

I cut him open from the chest to the stomach, and he screamed terribly, and his face was all twisted in agony. He made this unimaginable sound, he was screaming so horribly. But then finally he stopped.

Unit 731 victim
Victim
This was all in a day’s work for the surgeons, but it really left an impression on me because it was my first time.”

But the Unit was not only infamous for its vivisections.

Unit 731 soldiers
Unit 731 soldiers
Some prisoners sent to Unit 731 were taken outside and tied to stakes. The Japanese would then test new biological weapons such as plague cultures or bombs filled with plague-infested fleas on them.

Other studies involved exposing human guinea pigs, called ‘logs’ by the Japanese scientists, to their limits. Humans were locked inside pressure chambers to test how much the body could take before their eyes popped out.

Some human test subjects were taken outside during the harsh winter until their limbs froze off for the doctors to experiment how best to treat frostbite.

Never forgive
Never forget
Japan war criminal

This
Why racist Japanese never noticed about this fact?
Paying money? Fuck off
Apologies only the words? Fuck off
Important is the heart
Apologies from the heart and show the attitude of apologies all the way is the only things Japan must do

The veterans from both sides of Pearl Harbor met and hugged years after the war. If the Japanese can forgive American for firebombing, dismembering, and raping Japanese people, then Koreans and Chinese can forgive the Japanese.

Fuck off, I like Japan war criminal.

Stop hypocrites
Read this

I think Someday police will arrest you. You are abnormal crazy guy as war crime supporter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.

OK, but it just seems cucked to prefer another people group over your own because "muh ancestors were mean."

This is how communists have been running roughshod over white people.

WWII was about 10 years of Japanese history vs. hundreds. How about focusing on the positive things like being the first Asian country to industrialize, having almost no resources but becoming a major industrial power, creating entertainment and food the whole world enjoys, having a clean safe country, etc.

Don't be cucked. youtube.com/watch?v=R54PQABH_Vg

Japan was fighting aganist burgers, that's enough to like Japan of Empire.

So you are going to cut your balls off because of this? I'm sorry dude, but please take a lesson from what is happening to Europe and America. Every single people group has shitty douche bags in it. That doesn't justify wiping your culture out of existence. Don't be cucked.

>Some human test subjects were taken outside during the harsh winter until their limbs froze off for the doctors to experiment how best to treat frostbite.

And now we know the best treatment for frostbite.

Empire of Japan was great and they kicked chinese and allie faggots ass big
Wish japan changed location with italy
Things would be very different then inbthe european theatre