Do you think this SJW marxist garbage and ((((diversity)))) and anti white, pro immigration etc...

Do you think this SJW marxist garbage and ((((diversity)))) and anti white, pro immigration etc. type rhetoric will grow in magnitude in the next few years or into the next decade? Or do you think it's a big fad that is going to die out by next year?

Future seems grim..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_(magazine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Luce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Briton_Hadden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yale_University
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_affiliations_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are not going to stop pushing it as long as they hold the reigns of cultural influence

I think as long as Trump is president, thats all we will hear.

Bump

this is some type of dystopic shit, fucking scary

these people are in it for life. theyve been pushing for this shit since the fucking 1960s. it will continue to increase until one side dies.

If people who aren't against it don't push against it, then there will be no end.

I've pretty much relegated myself to the fact that the West as we know it is dead unless there's a civil war to expunge this cultural marxist bullshit.

this is worse

LMAOOOO why do they feel the need to claim they are human??? ive never seen any type of media need to reassure me that a white person was in fact human. The jews must know that people are realizing the nigs are infact not human

war is peace
freedom is slavery
diversity is strength

Muslims are the biggest crybabies

>It was founded in 1923 and for decades was dominated by Henry Luce, who built a highly profitable stable of magazines.
>The Time Inc. stock owned by Luce
>Political party Republican

>Briton Hadden (February 18, 1898 – February 27, 1929) was the co-founder of Time magazine with his Yale classmate Henry Luce.

>Established October 9, 1701
>Type Private

KILL YOURSELF YOU CHRISTIAN SHIT

CAPITALISM AND CHRISTIANITY IS FOR BLAME THAT YOUR DAUGHTER IS A TRANSSEXUAL NIGGER FUCKER. MARXISTS AND ESPECIALLY CULTURAL MARXISTS WERE AGAINST YOUR CHRISTIAN CAPITALISTIC DEGENERACY. GO SUCK A DICK RETARD.

I honestly believe I will live to see whites disappear from the west in my lifetime.

Kill yourself you stupid third worlder faggot

>It was founded in 1923 and for decades was dominated by Henry Luce, who built a highly profitable stable of magazines.
>The Time Inc. stock owned by Luce
>Political party Republican

>Briton Hadden (February 18, 1898 – February 27, 1929) was the co-founder of Time magazine with his Yale classmate Henry Luce.

>Established October 9, 1701
>Type Private

No one cares

>hurr durr i don't care church imports refugees to my town, i am going to blame commies
>hurr durr i don't care there are no Marxists in TIme magazine, i am going to blame Marxists

Of course you don't care mr. 30% white, if you care about truth and done something about retarded Christian capitalists then you would still be 95% white. Keep chasing the windmills.

Yeah, it's going to keep growing and getting worse as long as anything pro-white gets beaten to a pulp. This week has been the epitome of abuse, and the friendly fire? Off the charts.

How is it dystopia? Its just an add for RT, which is if anything far less bad than normal MSM and they are doing it while pointing out the evil of other MSM.

Fuck you and you strawmen and ad hominems bitch. You sound mighty jealous and care too much about our country

Stupid thread derailing shit

>facts are strawmen

American presidents:
John Adams (1797-1801)
>"I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize man than any other nation." (Letter from John Adams to Thomas Jefferson)
John Quincy Adams (1825-1829)
>rebuilding of Judea as an independent nation. (Letter to Major Mordecai Manuel Noah)
Warren Harding (1921-1923)
>It is impossible for one who has studied at all the services of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.
Calvin Coolidge (1923-1928)
>Coolidge expressed his “sympathy with the deep and intense longing which finds such fine expression in the Jewish National Homeland in Palestine.”
Herbert Hoover (1928-1932)
>I know the whole world acknowledges the fine spirit shown by the British Government in accepting the mandate of the Palestine in order that there might under this protection be established a homeland so long desired by the Jews.
Franklin Roosevelt (1932-1944)
>The American people, ever zealous in the cause of human freedom, have watched with sympathetic interest the effort of the Jews to renew in Palestine the ties of their ancient homeland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_affiliations_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
>John Adams Christian
>John Quincy Adams Christian
>Warren Harding Christian
>Calvin Coolidge Christian
>Herbert Hoover Christian
>Franklin D. Roosevelt Christian

You high bro?

The very fact that Trump won shows that people are sick of this deviant insanity. It will only decrease of the years as the left continues to lose grounds.

Normal, healthy people don't want their kids to be transgender.

Normal people don't want to live in a country that has turned into Mexico.

Minority children are just that again, minorities. White birth rates are going up. We are winning the silent culture war and not even the recent events will slow our momentum.

Everyone knows, in their heart of hearts, that things are best when white people are in charge.

No, but this guy sure was.

This is only the beginning of a culture war, and liberals always win

Bump

We need to normalize red-pilled responses to this kind of shit. We need an organization dedicated to the absolute defense of free speech, but not afterward in court, but during the speech itself.

Please bump

>rhetoric will grow in magnitude in the next few years

yes and that will resulted in even more lost for the Democrats.

Old liberals already got this, but they are dying. The remaining ones even now keep pushing that any white people that holds any conservative ideas are white nationalist.
Last time I check 65 of US is still composed of white people. If they start to vote like black, it is over the left as a national political force.

it appears nobody is safe from Islam, not even the damn atheists lol

Wtf

It's not a fad it's an agenda.

It will grow, they smell blood in the water.

STOP BEING A FAG AND WE WOULDN'T NEED FAG POLICE

Fuck off with that tiny ass boat

Libs are dead

Finally a thread with a genuine discussion.
I don't think it's a fad at all, it's artificially reinforced enough as it is already, it won't die out until the entire support base is knocked out from underneath it and the it comes toppling down.

It will completely disappear once whites are minority.
Latinos, blacks and muzzies will quickly divide territories and they will expel minorities from their dominions, while whites will be completely genocided. Media will serve majority of each dominion, with very nationalistic or religious rhetoric.

Bump

You've been so assblasted by that guy that it's almost funny. I pity you, American. You can't admit the truth when you see it.