Whats the story here?

What is the background on this pic? Did the black man do something to earn this beating?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/VVIH7
twitter.com/abc7elex/status/897351046338498560
youtu.be/_TWCEV5U09c?t=332
vid
youtube.com/watch?v=6yg1q50B2Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He entered my country

He was a nigger.

His name is Deandre Harris.

The story is the dude in front has a nice ass.

His go fund me got $115,000 so far.

gofunkme. com/i-was-beaten-by-white-supremacists

>Daniel Borden of Mason, Ohio

You going to jail my little whitey bird.

Deandre tried unsuccessfully to start a fight for at least 5 minutes...
He eventually hit one of the protesters and the in the chaos the fight transitioned into the carport.
There is several angles of supporting footage
Deandre and Talcum...BTFO

>did the black man do something to earn this beating?
he escaped

>Did the black man do something to earn this beating

Try being black.

I was in the group. He and his hoodrat buddies tried attacking our rear guard as we marched out of the city, and we whooped his ass

Now that News faggots have done their story on him I wonder if they will ever issue a correction.

Fuck it, i'll testify in his defense

And he was disrespecting his masters.

He didnt pick up all the cotton he had to

You're really a jewish kid in West Los Angeles getting incredible kicks out of things you will never know.

vid.me/VVIH7
This explains it
He was a part of a group that attacked them (unclear if he attacked them himself)
Also he should have been in Africa
Justified

Yes there's a full video of them following the League of the South guy's and screaming AY YO DO SOMETHING NIGGUH and waving bats at them.

One black guy then approaches with a bat swinging and gets maced. Then the other black guy hits the mace dude with a bat and they all start fighting, with the black guy's literally running away.

The two that ran into the parking lot get smashed a little but they actually show some restraint, not bashing in their skulls while they are down.

They tell the 2 black guys to GIT and they run away (their friends already ran away).

This, I watched it live
Niggers instigated it

>vid.me/VVIH7
This guy thought the Jin Roh storm trooper was a policeman.

>niggers instigated
like there was any doubt. good payday though, 100k for a beating, he should be thanking them niggers

Try being there. It was a goddamn warzone.

He was wearing a mask so yes. Only agitators wear masks.

If only

Is the quality of the video fucked up for anyone else?

what was the rest of the day like? what was the most violent thing you saw, like anything that the media didn't really capture?

See that partially obscured guy facedown on the left side of the picture between the two guys feet? He beat that guy unconscious

Watch the whole thing.

No, if you honestly think that, your a fucking fag and needs to die.

>your
you're*

Probably that garage fight (I drew my pistol). The entire march out of the city was hectic too.

Typical. Hes there to fight but oh no he got hurt while assaulting people so lets give the nigger money.

>(I drew my pistol).
LA news is talking about you.

What were the 'evening events' that they told people to go to when the even was cancelled, as obviously you couldn't stay in Cville

Was there like a big far-right pub crawl or something

At about 3 o clock at the Macintyre park parkinglot some hoodrat ooga boogas came out of nowhere and tried to start some shit

Was there, he attacked the back of he line. He attacked first. If you look through the live streams I'm the guy with the identitarian flag. Hail victory.

Uppity BLM nigger

Well dick me

>Anonymous 10/23/16
One fucking job

Says a white liberal
I would have used t. But you don't know what that means seeing that your fresh from Reddit and all.

I've seen this image posted a few times and I'm not sure what it's supposed to be implying. You do realize that Charlotte, NC and Charlottesville, VA are two different places that are about 300 miles apart, right?

Link?

Ur fugged lad

twitter.com/abc7elex/status/897351046338498560

>What is the background on this pic? Did the black man do something to earn this beating?

He and a bunch of other bluegums followed the departing rally goers for two blocks hooting, hollering, shucking and jiving while shouting "Do somin', nigga, do somin'" and swinging bats. The fight broke out while the camera was looking away so it's not clear who started it.

There was a whole bunch of people knocked down and hit, not just the one nig in the picture. The media will only show the one picture though, because they are fake news.

Nah, it's not pointed at anybody, it's a carry state and there were militia guy's there open carrying and moving through the streets like a platoon.

And you're a cuck. What about it m8

Dude
If that pic is you, wtf were you thinking
Dont fuck around, respect your CHL
Your life didn't look immediately threatened.

Here you go, faggot.
youtu.be/_TWCEV5U09c?t=332

So the nigger is getting $115,000 for instigating and getting his ass kicked? He shouldn't get one fucking dime.

not even in the slightest.

it may be brandishing, but the finger is off the trigger and its pointed in a safe direction.

in a hostile environment, this is totally acceptable.

>it's been drawn
So what if it's a carry state?

Watch BelgiumBro's video

Yeah there is a video of the lead up to the garage, the BLM dindus are harassing and agitating and then attack the whites.

Yes, there's another video of the back dudes following and threatening these guys for like 5 minutes before they pounce and lose.

he had a knife and was trying to stab everyone as they were passing by

It. Was. A. Fucking. Warzone.

I'll agree, brandishing
Still, this shit needs to be taken seriously.
An attack on carry rights is not something I want to see, because of wanna be commando joe here

Fair enough, I wasn't there and only saw this pic. Think smart user

>>he wuz doin' fifty-five in a fifty-fo'

Like this is anything other than a bunch of white supremacists beating up a black dude... Cmon man who are yall trying to fool

When Sup Forums plays Army. Very cute.

Try too, my dude.

heres a video that explains it well
vid
.me/VVIH7

You fucking liar, change your fucking flag.

indeed, i carry myself (usually poorly) and times like this are basically the reason.

i hope i never have to, but wouldnt hesitate either.

im probably going to never see any of this shit irl because i choose to stay not involved in any of this silly buisness.

god help those who do.

good job man

Tyrone that's exactly what happened
see DinduDeandre started the shit then cried in the media for shekels

Damn those uppity niggers got rekt good. Why can't nigger fight?

Good then, nigger got his little nigger ass whooped like a bitch

What's not what a fake news is leaf, go back to kekistan

And it's not gonna stop so best get to leaving

>implying that openly declaring your hate for all black people isn't instigating

Seriously, what the hell did you think was going to happen? Don't play the victim, it's pathetic.

No spirit

>implying that openly declaring your hate for all black people isn't instigating
Yes, because niggers never do that sort of thing....right???? Oh wait

youtube.com/watch?v=6yg1q50B2Lw

So where's all the media outrage for this?

I got on the news for fighting at a trump rally awhile back. Fortunately it was very clear I was only defending myself, but Ot didn't stop my liberal coworkers from seeing the footage and giving me shit.

Fortunately I was already in the process of moving so it didn't effect me too much and most people have forgotten all about it

Just keep a low profile and wait for the shit storm to blow over

Will do dude.

Apparently shaun king is calling me #5 and is looking for me.

>yfw I capped your posts and direct messaged him

have fun in the pokey

Do what we do best here, shitpost funny memes to his twitter and annoy the shit out of him

>eye c only wut i wanna c n don wanna c reel factz n sheeeit
>uz a raycist

Good luck faggot. I've had my shit on lockdown for years.

The cops caught up to me eventually.
They asked if I could come down and answer some questions and told me They saw me as the victim. I basically told them I didn't want to get involved any further and that was that.

Obviously delete your social media and don't pick up random calls. Delete your voice mail too. Liberals will try to ruin your life, but don't cave and their public shaming tactics won't work

You were involved in a group who assaulted several people AND you brandished a gun in the process.

Hes got a heart of gold according to neogaf.

We were assaulted first. I drew my weapon when one of them rushed me, and once he routed I observed him until I was confident he would not return.

Hey, can you do me a favor and go be a faggot somewhere else, please?

If true, you're a faggot. You disgraced white men.

If you think this continuing escalation is anything good you're nobody worth talking to.

>I drew my weapon

That's where I lose sympathy for you. What stopped half of their group being armed? What stopped a rolling gun battle breaking out because you felt a little nervous? Think man.

I'm not of a mind that it's good or bad. I'm just admiring the view. It's going to get much much worse.

I would have felt the same way when I was younger and had nothing to lose but that's no longer the case. I pray it doesn't get worse but it's hard to really see how it doesn't. I just want stability.

Stability isn't something we'll see for a long while. These feelings have been brewing for decades, and now with technology we can tell everyone just how pissed off we are with the state of things. Antifa and the KKK alike, can both find like minded people and go fuck shit up with their new found friends. I predict a big happening in the next year followed by a big stock market crash, followed by a war with a major super power, followed by a civil war in the US. This all takes place in the next 5 years.

I see civil wars in Europe too once enough people realize how fucking stupid it was to let millions of Africans and Arabs to flood their countries
Dunno about in 5 years but sometime within my lifetime I'm positive

Studies show that it's 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants that cause the most terrorism. 1st generation immigrants are mostly lost and try to form communities. They are usually more interested in doing things like figuring out how the mail system works.

It's the 2nd generation that we have to worry about, and they will be coming along soon enough.

words dont allow violence... how do niggers not get this...

niggers btfo

>Words are violence!
Liberals actually believe this.