Heather was not innocent, fair trial for James #3

The only reason why Heather died was because she was harassing an innocent driver trying to get to their destination. She engaged in an illegal barricade of traffic where her and her fellow counter protesters stopped vehicles. There are consequences when you engage in mob violence and behave with zero regard for the law.

The counter protesters were not allowed to be there, they had no compassion towards drivers who had the misfortune of being there. None of these people helped the cars out to help them navigate out, the cars were harassed to a near dead stop. Then an antifa with a bat hit a car and the driver went full panic mode and rammed the crowd.

He saw two cars ahead of him at a dead stop. He recognized they were assaulting his vehicle and feared they would drag him out of his car and beat him due to wearing the garb of the enemy. If he were to stop his car and reverse it's possible antifa would smash his windows and murder him. This was at the fringe of the crowd and he feared for what waited for him at the heart of the crowd.

>twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/897282358570872832
>"Fields also had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and had been prescribed anti-psychotics."

Temporal insanity is very plausible due to the conditions antifa created and the fact the James has pre-existing psychosis.

Last two threads hit bump limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7jGgYM2_Zdk?t=6m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=zsSmvBtvJVI
takimag.com/article/dividing_the_white_jim_goad
usconcealedcarry.com/protestors-surround-car/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she died of fatness, cholesterol fuled heart attack probably

If they assaulted other cars that's already reason to believe he is in danger. Then they attacked his car. E X O N E R A T E D

I would go with "I was driving, saw blockade, slowed down, got attacked, panicked, tried to reverse, it didn't go in, slammed into other car"

No body trust this image
I know for sure in the first part of the image that those lights aren't on because he's "running"
Also the cars are different in each picture

The top rear window light is on and indicated brakes, nice try shill.

Ok I'm out of here
We the people (shills aren't people) know that Fields did nothing wrong and the courts will say so
Nuff said

She was the one that got rolled between his car and a parked car, right? She chased down his car and started hitting it with some metal bar. She put herself in a position where getting crushed was likely, so Darwin award. It's a case similar to the little girl staring down the wall Street bull.

He should have killed more, he should have been armed with an M16 and kill these faggy niggas.

James wasn't a domestic terrorist no matter how much MSM or you wants him to be.

James peacefully surrendered himself, didn't try his max potential to all out cause most potential harm to others and was unarmed. If he was really trying to take the lives of others he would have gone down the sidewalk at extreme speeds. It just doesn't sound like the guy MSM is trying to depict as a calculated hate filled white supremacist. Domestic terrorists don't have those 3 traits in their acts.

>Also the cars are different in each picture
true, can't believe the person who made that photo noticed that lmfao

Oh shit, that is brilliant.
Someone make a shop showing her before pic, a pic of the bull & little girl, and then her on the stretcher pic.

They will try to make this an argument of accepted beliefs vs unacceptable beliefs. Opposed to the facts that one group was blocking and harassing on-goers and someone triggered extreme panic within him. People no longer care for right or wrong when it comes to justice, it really is my narrative vs your narrative. We now have to hope for a random jury to understand all of this.

You little dick wastes killed a white woman, Good job! You are now officially irrelevant and will be cast off for another 50 years. Hahahaha if you want legitimacy try not to kill people. Fucking Turds...

I'll bump you, can you bump me? Fucking shills sliding.

this would be gold

This. She was one of the last people to get hit. The Dodge of peace was already slowing down. Look at the image of that white guy getting flinged over the roof. He was fine, bit scruffed up. Fat people and especially fat women lives don't matter.

so i guess he was just driving toward the crowd down a closed off road because he's actually blind

>damage control intensifies

Antifa doesn't acquire permits and this was one of their illegally barricaded roads.

Then on that manner, they were not compassionate or trying to do drivers who went down that road right. They allowed them to continue down that road at a dead stop, where they harassed them for a time unknown. This was not a crowd, this was an unruly mob that had employed mob tactics. Treat others how you would want to be treated, that means do not harass vehicles illegally and instigate violence which is what was shown if you watch the video.

You teenage NAZI cum stains will die by a white bullet, fired by a white cop. keep up the fight for some disfranchised old fags nazi, you are nothing but new meat for the old regeme. you are expendable.

Why was a local court employee directing a riot and blocking traffic?

Why did an unmarked cop car ram the crowd?

He didn't drive down there at all. He's convinced he did because of the schizophrenia.

HAHA ya, let's blame the victim and troll the internets hahah!
We are definitely on the right side of history with our crazy antics here.

the road was closed off for the demonstrations during the day (as was much of Charlottesville, feel free to prove otherwise). And again, you can clearly see the fuckwit driving down empty road toward the demonstrators before speeding towards them (after the single hit, if you want to frame it like that)

He's probably looking at >20 years for his du,bassery desu

>damage control continues to intensify

>closed road
>accessible by police cars
>not knowing virginia uses these cars for speed traps all day everyday

Almond activated

you've fallen for the memes user, the country is more than willing to oblige if defending a (extremely inept, tbqh) murderer is the hill you want the alt tiki torch uses club to die on tho

Oh really? find one video of the incident and timestamp where the brakes are applied. I'll even help.

youtu.be/7jGgYM2_Zdk?t=6m45s
video starts at 6:45

Why do you shills ignore the fact the dead gurl was a court employee directing the riot? Plus the fact the car is an unmarked cop car with dead plates?

>closing a road for law enforcement who is supposed to monitor the situation

ok

CNN will show you kaki pants bleeding and screaming for your mothers, Can't fucking wait! It will happen!

I'm actually very interested in the latter part of your raving, post sauce plz

The road was not officially or improperly blocked off, you cannot and will not provide me the existence of antifa permits.

Explain to me the other cars who are clearly being mistreated, mobbed and being moved at a dead stop. Watch the video, there are drivers in both cars in front which are rammed being forced to put up with bullshit because of the angry mob.

Because why should we resort to ad hominem victim blaming? That has nothing to do with it. It's not like she was picked out and targeted for her role in anything. Nor does her role in protesting against racism justify murdering her..

Is this a serious question? And you accuse others'f of being shills?

I know I shouldn't let this get to me. I know it's all bullshit. I know I probably shouldn't even say it here, lest the shills pounce on it. Yet, I am so worn out. Just this constant siege of shills and fake news. And I know they are losing ground. I feel overloaded. Sup Forums can drain the soul, just as much as it can empower the spirit. Yet, this is about the only place I can think of to get the real scoop, even if I have to sift through a mountain of shit to get to it. I am here forever.

I found someone who analyzed the crash in super slow motion, with CGI and what not, showing everything from every angle

youtube.com/watch?v=zsSmvBtvJVI

This is a pedestrian rode. it's blocked every single day. Its in the middle of a mall's walk path.Not sure why this matters anyways. I didn't knew so many people thought pedestrians in the road are free game GTA style.

wow that didnt show dick!

I'm saying it was closed off ahead of time as per the permit the alt tiki torchers had requested, as was much of the city.

And again, he sped toward those cars you mention being mobbed (its clear even in the op vid he was not surrounded by the commies at all) There's no real dispute the commies were being shitty, but that's worlds away from speeding into a crowd of them with your low end sports car

>mental gymnastics intensify

I know it's tiresome. All these people so desperate to defend a murderous nazi that pretty heavily fucked the 'alt-right', it's pretty concerning, even for Sup Forums.

even more indefensible, in that case. Leave it to the tiki torchers to try though lol

rekt

The taillights not the brake lights. Also at least 30 meters from where the incident finally took place without any braking.

Whale out of water shouldn't have been in the street. Street is for cars, fatso.

That statement is false and you have shown your bias against this thread. You will never have evidence to reinforce these claims.

So they gave antifa a place to stay and be an unruly mob at. Highly doubtful of this, let's walk away from the improperly blocked road of chaos.

What you are now denying is the video evidence and suggestions being shown to you.

This is why it is pointless conversing with you shills, you will always find ways to implement your dishonesty.

>having head lights on
>in the middle of the day
They're brake lights. You couldnt even see the tail lights if they were on. Leme guess you're some commie who doesnt even own a car.

No one has explained why the other two cars were stopped at the intersection with all the protestors milling around them, one car even had the drivers door open for some reason.

you just posted 3 different tail light iterations, nice try bud

Is that why there is road markings for vehicles?

Fields was apparently shortsighted, but didn't wear his glasses while driving. probably lost it due to antifa thugs. just saying

>Fields also had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and had been prescribed anti-psychotics.
He went fully Terry A. Davis

again, I'm saying the city was heavily cordoned off for foot traffic as per the permit requested by the unite the right organizers. Nothing was "given" to the commiefucks

And as it turns out, the road is for pedestrian traffic anyways as per I'm denying absolutely nothing besides your bs, just watch the op video: he first drove toward the commies and was not surrounded at all before speeding into them and only being stopped by rear ending vehicles he couldn't see. The strength of your mental gymnastics is both pathetic and disturbing

>inb4 he dindu nuffin, he a just a gud white nationalist!

Oh yeah, move those goal posts baby. I'm sorry you didn't watch your own video, son. Those are not taillights because you can see that they're not visible in the next frame. If you're asking for video evidence of this pic then you'd know from watching your video that it takes place once the crowd has moved in to block view of the car.

This itself should be all the proof you need. You have a still photo of the car applying brakes while people move out of the way, and you have a video showing that this could only have taken place after the car accelerates and is surrounded by a mob after being struck. If he was just intending to plow into protestors, this image wouldn't exist.

This

why was he driving towards the crowd instead of just reversing farther up the street again (as you would, if you weren't looking for confrontation)?

>And as it turns out, the road is for pedestrian traffic anyways as per

As per a random user lying his ass off? I live 40 minutes from Cville, I've been to the downtown mall many times, and while this road cuts through the mall, it's still a regular road and cars drive down it all the time. Even if it wasn't, it completely appears to be and there's no reason to expect someone from out of town to have any reason to think that this road is not a road. Why were there two other cars in front of the dodge if it's just a pedestrian route?

Try not to protest on roads if you don't want to Die.

That boy is walking off scot free, the courts need to set a precedent that the roads are for CARS not protests

perhaps they're there to stop good boys who dindu nuffin ?

There is a reason why Sup Forums implemented ID's so we can spot out people like you two.

That post was false and you both feel the need to bullshit.
Now explain this to me since I have you, why did James not go down the sidewalk where it was more populated instead of going straight down the road? Why was James not armed and ready to kill even more? Why did James peacefully surrender? That is highly uncommon among domestic terrorists as you claim he is.

It was a terrorist act. I'd drop him off your support list or you're no better then ISIS.

If your argument is," he only killed one person". Then you're just a less effective ISIS.

fuck OP just got this guy off I think
thats a whole new shitstorm if he actually shows up to court with this webm

Jim Goad wrote a great article about this

takimag.com/article/dividing_the_white_jim_goad

You shouldn't need them to recognize someone calling out these super weak mental gymnastics. This is worse than when I tried explaining to the tumblr hamplanets the dangers of calling everyone remotely critical nazis.

>Now explain this to me since I have you, why did James not go down the sidewalk where it was more populated instead of going straight down the road? Why was James not armed and ready to kill even more? Why did James peacefully surrender? That is highly uncommon among domestic terrorists as you claim he is.

You fags realize if he gets off its just going to make the normies hate you even more

The working theory is that he panicked, and hit the gas, then slammed on the brakes when he realized he dun goofed.

are you saying I'm bullshitting?

>playing the "if he was really a mass murderer he would've..." game

again, he was good boy who dindu nuffin and simply took a wrong turn before speeding into a crowd of people before they'd even surrounded him! Absolutely pathetic

Can you imagine the reaction if he gets off with no charges? Could be the greatest shitstorm of our time.

No was talking to the other user, I was calling out this poster.

Every post contains something they are bullshitting about.

hit the gas right in front of a crowd of people on accident, right...

Anyways, >20 years minimum. I imagine he'll take a plea deal (if he's smart) and they'll remove the second degree murder charge though.

>reaching this hard
The mob closed in on him because he started mowing commies down. He's still getting manslaughter at least so it's all moot. If he does somehow get off, the chimpout will be of a magnitude that will start the initial battles of the race war. He's done, face it.

This is by far the most desperate call for validation I've ever heard

>the chimpout will be of a magnitude that will start the initial battles of the race war
this too is an acceptable outcome.

Stay strong my friend.
\o

don't be ridiculous, he'll get doxxed in protection and die of a mysterious gas leak/explosion. Trump also won't be impeached, given how useful he is as a punching bag 2/3 (and growing) of the population can hate. Nothing will change, and memes will simply reinforce the positions of the established powers.

James has on the garb of the enemy and potentially alt right things inside of his car. James stops his car right then and there, if he slowly follows the road you think they let him pass through, do they accelerate their actions by swarming and hitting the car.

What do you think would happen if James the man who they opposed went down that road with an out of control mob who highjacked a road.

mental hospital evaluation plus 2 week stay minimum up to 5 year in county jail max.
t. person with mental illness involved in 'aggressive traffic incident'

A piece of me wishes James went down the road and stepped out of the car. I have the strong feeling they would have done horrible things to James and it would now be Antifa we are talking about. Instead of someone they baited with their bullshit behavior.

I was told as a child that if I play in the street, I'd get hit by a car. I'm here, and Heather isn't.

Can't argue desu

Actually quite plausible imo, especially if his past mental health issues are brought up early

>Inb4 "why is the alt right so full of crazy people?" CNN report

I don't mean the road he is driving on but the cross road at the intersection.

Just look up 114 4th St SE, Charlottesville, VA 22902 on Google Earth. It is the Community Foundation you can see pictured in some of the videos. The pedestrian walk intersection is 4th and E Main which he actually passes to hit people on the main road Water St E. These roads always have lots of people walking on them blocking 4th

that would have been THE beginning of the race/civil war right there

The the latest daily shoa episode they said he is going full soverign citizen and refusing to enter a plea.

A martyr.

maybe he was just angry that a bunch of assholes with bats and bricks were crowding the streets for the billionth time at one of his peaceful white nationalist marches

Lynching a terrorist is justifiable. Wouldn't of changed much. Except this douche would of got what he deserves. He probably will in prison.

what's with the new flag?

Didn't a law get passed recently that it's legal to drive through "protesters" if they're illegally blocking the road?

Wanted to see how it looked, it's ok.

Point remains this guy prolly did more damage to the alt right than a million inept Trump tweets lol

so he tried to murder them all lol

Something something the tolerant right

k

Not by law. And law is the only defense those communists have now.

So if lynching a terrorist is now justifiable? How long until I can start hanging BLM activists?

>usconcealedcarry.com/protestors-surround-car/

It's up for the discretion of a jury.

James peacefully surrendered himself, didn't try his max potential to all out cause most potential harm to others and was unarmed. If he was really trying to take the lives of others he would have gone down the sidewalk at extreme speeds. It just doesn't sound like the guy MSM is trying to depict as a calculated hate filled white supremacist. Domestic terrorists don't have those 3 traits in their acts.

This method of protesting is dangerous and is playing with fire. Situations like this are being begged for to happen, they seriously need to start arresting protesters for being a danger to themselves and others.

>even Fox has gone full "muh ebul nazis" on this

I'm sure a mob stopping and lynching a terrorist will get severely punished. I don't know maybe this doesn't have to be an us vs them type of thing and we can just say murdering people because they don't support your racism or ideology is wrong?

You can start lynching BLM as soon as they attack or threaten you, just like always. Though I'm pretty sure hanging would be poor choice as to prove self defense or temporary insanity.

>Play in traffic
>Start attacking vehicles
>Vehicles decide to GTFO
>Get hit because your in fucking traffic blocking the street
Yeah, don't care about this land whale.

Oh wow the Sup Forums user doesn't care about a stranger? Who would of guessed?

is it true that she was hit when the car was going in reverse?