HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA NECKBEARD ALT-KEK to the HIGHEST ORDER That is some 10th level Basement Dweller Sup Forums Sup Forumstard level shit here You dumb fucks! He is totally yours TAKE HIM AND ENJOY IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahhahahaaaa oh fuck

Sup Forums blown the fuck out

>MUMMY TENDIES!!!!

we already knew he was a /R9K/ autist. his fb was covered in pepe memes

he was 12

i thought he was like 20, so isn't this something that happened when he was 12 or 13?

Sup Forums =/= /r9k/

Journalism is dead.

It's now just a character assassination business. Where even the innocent child couldn't get a fair shake.

Is he going to be Sup Forums's very own Chris-Chan from now on?

user, this has been covered.
We do not know if it was justified until we find out exactly what game he was playing.

toasting a great thread OP. cheers.

video games are bad for you anyways

He's (((/ourguy/)))

No. He's a Jew.

This Guy is real piece of shit, but it would be nice to see Antia get the same vetting

kys kike

Man they are really milking this shit

Can you blame them? He is like a gift from god to them.

Wow.. it's almost as if he is the perfect plant to make the alt-right look bad! What a coincidence! He probably namefags on Sup Forums too!

Not to Thread crap, but

Any luck on identifying He/She/It that struck his car a little before the crash?

His mom's a jew. Her previous employment was as a prostitute, she was something of a celebrity in her local area. Before she took up wheelchair and the new acting job. So everything checks out, definitely part of Sup Forums's (((60%))).

My grandfather survived the holocaust. This blatant anti semitism makes my blood boil. I asked him about it one time because he never talked about it but I wanted to hear because soon his story will be gone with him. He was born in Poland and the Nazis took him and his wife's son and put them in the camp system. He had a tattoo on his arm but it faded over time because the Nazis used a rusty nail and ink from a ball point pen to give it to him. He was in seven death camps because his last name started with a W and the Nazis gassed in alphabetical order and they kept running out of gas. So they'd send him to the other camps by airplane in hope of finding a camp with enough gas and slipping him in the line. Fortunately that day they were all out of gas so they cut his hair and let him go.

Lee Harvey Sup Forumsswald
His challenger photo was just as shotty a shoop

Not a singular entity. Marxist operate in cells, they aren't individual beings.

>come home after hard day of work
>mom doesn't work, so I expect her to at least have dinner for me
>she hasn't, again
>hit in the head with a porcelain plate
.let her clean her wound
>go to sleep
>she has breakfast for me the following morning
It's really not that hard or wrong, Sup Forums

How would they know this? His juvenile records would be sealed.

This guy is a shitbag, but we will always have StickMan, and of course, Moot

Dickie Spencer's fanboys and shills were never welcome here. We spotted that judas goat a mile away. Honestly it should have been obvious after the media crowned that literally who the king of the aut right.

Sealed, Your Joking right

This is why no one under the age of 25 and not at least an 8/10 should be involved in public rallies.

You do a disservice to the cause with your uggo fucking head and lardass being filmed next to the lefts most alpha people.

Fuck off. Stay home you fucking tendie slurpers. Only trendy fashies and strong jaws and shoulders should be in attendance.

How long before Antia fucks up again and makes our pain go away?

They seem to be props for tearing down the Statues.

its always been this way

Sometimes mom has to be put in her place when you are thrashing noobs and the tendies are burnt.

So when he was a fat little 12 year old?

>When your mom tells you to pause League

>allegedly
Why do I get the feeling that this was made up?

So when he was in the 7th-8th grade

Looks Legit, even comes with a "he is on Psyc Meds back story"

dont question the narrative, goyim.

The headlines of my local newspaper this morning was "High School Teacher of Virginia Killer Said He Had A Fascination With Nazis"
They're really going for the character assassination on this guy.