youtube.com/watch?v=dK8Y2nO_8TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLONAD DRUMPFTH ALSO DIDNT SAY TO IMPORT MORE REFUGEES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He also hould have said 14/88.
Bb-but he did-didn't.
Why are people so retarded?

>he cuck himself and still get shit.
at this point he should just do whatever the fuck he wants

HAHA, it would be fucking insane if the president did say say such a thing, like he has to even acknowledge it is insane enough

>he's not saying the words I want him to say, verbatim, WTF?

reminds me of when louis ck kept asking donald rumsfeld if he is a lizard (its still fucking funny but still) youtube.com/watch?v=dK8Y2nO_8TM

trump dindu nothin

>Who writes this shit?
The same people that wrote RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA for the last 8 months.

Since that was a nothingburger, strap in for NAZI NAZI NAZI for the foreseeable future.

yeah that one is actually mind-blowing
I can only guess since he figures himself as some sort of master of PR he thought it was some kind of trick question or he just wanted to show off his ability to do an interview without actually saying anything the person conducting the interview wants him to say (this was his reason behind being in that infamous documentary)

He didn't originally condemn us, his words on Monday were fake, all from a teleprompter. Our movement will not die, not until niggas are in chains, immigrants deported, jews gassed with the commies, muslims stoned and our statues safe. WHITE LIVES MATTER MORE!

There's no pleasing these people. The more you appease them the more insolent their demands become.

They don't want to be satisfied. If trump had denounced them on saturday night then the media would attack him for giving them attention.

Their just fake, jewish hacks who deserved to be gassed with the commies and jews.

>Who writes this shit?

I knew they'd pull this garbage. Why would they even beg him to denounce something if they're just gonna get after him about it again?

They live in a perpetual state of rage

idk why, this tweet makes me kek. Like he's subtly admitting he didn't actually mean it when he condemned the alt-right marchers. Should've just doubled down like he usually does anyways

Yeah, he's basically admitting he did it to appease the media. Then he retweets Posobiec which gets the Left in an even shittier mood. He's going all in.

Well, at least now he realizes that caving into these people is pointless.

topkek user, he's a fun president

Lol when White Nationalists unironically think Trump is /theirguy/.
Trump was correct, Nazis are shit, Commies are shit. The first time tgat I have agreed with Trump in a while ratger than mick his critics for shit criticism like "cheeto Hitler" and "tiny hands".

It looks like this shit is doing more harm than good for white people.

Fucking autocorrect, what the hell?

Literally nobody gave a shit that he called out everyone involved together. It's about singling out the white nationalist group specifically despite the others being objectively worse and having a long track record of violence in the past year.