youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/346448-sessions-neo-nazi-groups-attempting-to-legitimate-themselves-in-any
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346544-dreamhost-claims-doj-requesting-info-on-visitors-to-anti-trump-website
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's a tough call. I watched Sessions bring Trump out at the very first rally. I'm sure the two of them have a strong personal bond, despite the twitter jabs the boss has thrown at him recently.
Sessions was the first Senator (and member of Congress period) to come out and attend a rally, don the MAGA hat and was the first Senator to endorse Trump early in the primary. His loyalty to Trump, in my opinion, was never in question.

Of course people are disappointed he has been slow at getting big public victories in his appointment (which he gave up a safe Alabama senate seat for) but he has been doing steady work at the DOJ. I think he's been trying to keep a balance of doing what he can but not being a fiery advocate which is what the base wants.

I'm glad their feud has died down recently because I can't think of a replacement DOJ that can get confirmed by the Senate (Grassley, Judiciary Senate Chair, has already said they will not hear an appointment for a replacement in 2017) and will have the same devotion to Trump.

TRUMP IS AN ALT-RIGHT NAZI! SICKENING!

Afraid yet, Drumpflies?

oh

>Oh hey you have to stop WWIII
>And when you get back, you have to try and stop a Civil War

Fug.

Reposting for new thread
The Charlottesville larpers destroyed our country. Now Trump will not get reelected and the country will move left. I don't even feel that bad about it because knowing my movement was apparently filled with such incompetent retards makes me realize this country was fucked either way. Unfortunately our country is just filled with shitty people. Even our right wing is garbage. There was never any hope for us. I can only take solace in the fact Asians wont make the same mistakes and will eventually rule the world.

I'm glad you became a thread maker, user.

>Tfw no monuments

Is it hard to get into law school?

I know I wanna see a chimpout with my own eyeballs

Any mad Hatters here? Can you sate my greed?

>Cruz could not have won WI
>even when he beat Trump there in the primaries
I'm no #CruzMissile, but don't act like Trump was the only one who could flip it.

GET IT TRENDING
PIC RELATED

>GET IT TRENDING
>PIC RELATED
GET IT TRENDING
PIC RELATED

>GET IT TRENDING
>PIC RELATED

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Awoo

their "feud" was made up for (You)s from the media, it got liberals defending Sessions as being the only successful member of the cabinet, essentially making democrats praise his deportation efforts
has this been updated recently or are there no updates for it?

There ain't no rest for the Don.

civil war when?

Nope.

>Remind me who won the WI primary.

Primary =/= General. Do I have to explain why?

yeah just nuke everything. The human experiment failed.

no that's why the schools aren't considered elite and the pay is shit

When Soros delivers his shekels to the right people.

Only if you're a fucking white male.

o

there are people on /ptg/ who think political party primary races are the same as general elections

Based soulless chinks....

Meh, he doesn't use his own OC. Beta tier baker.

>Is it hard to get into law school?
lawfag here, unless you can get into a T1 school don't go and do anything else besides paying 6 figures for law school unless practicing law is a burning passion you have and are willing to be in deep debt, have a shitty job that barely makes payments on your student loans and will be decades out from the practice you want.

It is the worst time currently to get a law job and if you are seriously interested you are better off being a paralegal (which requires much less schooling) and getting a job doing that if you are interested in law.

Seriously, there are way more law applications than positions and even the old "safe" positions like a Public Defender are competivie now

Jeff Sessions Announces Crackdown on Pro-White Groups

thehill.com/homenews/administration/346448-sessions-neo-nazi-groups-attempting-to-legitimate-themselves-in-any

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday that white supremacist groups are using any means possible to legitimatize their movement, responding to a neo-Nazi publication praising President Trump's remarks about the violence in Charlottesville, Va. over the weekend.
>“They are simply attempting to legitimate themselves in any way possible. They are going to find out we are going to come after them for any violations of the law," Sessions said on NBC's "Today."
>Sessions remarks come in response to neo-Nazi publication The Daily Stormer, which praised Trump's remarks on Charlottesville in the wake of the deadly protest on Saturday.
>“Trump’s comments were good. He didn’t attack us,” the publication said. “Nothing specific against us.”
>The publication said Trump labeled counterprotesters as "haters" when he denounced violence from “many sides.”
>Sessions said Trump has in fact condemned hate groups "by name and will continue to do so." The head of the Justice Department also expressed hope that Americans will reject Nazism.
>"And I am confident that the American people will reject this kind of evil ideology. And we need to take it seriously. Amazingly, Nazism remains alive out of all the evil it has incurred or caused in the world, so I think we take this seriously," Sessions said. "We go at it directly, morally, legally, politically, legitimately, in any way possible to reject this kind of ideology that causes division and hatred in America. It is just not part of our heritage."

Why does he keep doing this to us?

like you care. you probably hate trump.

Rude

>the shills are happy trump cucked to the left
Color me jewish.

he only started a week or two back m9, i think this is like his second night baking

spread this

Delet, he has high energy

@137534895
>Sessions cracks down on CIAniggers fucking up the far right
I hope Dicky Spencer gets outed first.

Why?
So you can get shot when trumps orders the troops to defend the rampaging nogs?

TDS is Duke tier...

Anyone who thinks anyone other than Trump could have beaten Clinton is a fucking retard

He is too busy to go after leftist terrorists pls understand

But will outlaw white nationalism

I'm surprised nobody died yet, that shit's dangerous

Reminder that the alt right doesn't care about the statues, and wants them gone so that this will accelerate the "revolution"

>us
Another case of tapeworm, the leaf is speaking for several people and not himself.

Can any of you defend this fascist shit?

The Department of Justice has requested information on visitors to a website used to organize protests against President Trump, the Los Angeles-based Dreamhost said in a blog post published on Monday.

Dreamhost, a web hosting provider, said that it has been working with the Department of Justice for several months on the request, which believes goes too far under the Constitution.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346544-dreamhost-claims-doj-requesting-info-on-visitors-to-anti-trump-website

How can you support Trump going on a witch hunt?

You lack self awareness

But also
>hate groups
They've never worked ever

The white ones are doing so much damage to whites.

The others like BLM have done heaps to red pill

I want to fuck the pink hair one

Civil wars don't happen when extreme ends of the spectrum push each other around
Only way for a meaningful amount of people to stand up and start a civil war against their aggressors is when the extreme end tries to drive out the average working American and impose their unconstitutional rules on them
If you want to start a civil war it all comes down to pre-war propaganda instead of radical attacks from your own side

I was planning on working for my state's AG's office, then running for Congress after a few years. I'm interested in it purely for resume purposes.

Isn't it weird that just when google gets exposed trying to censor republicans Charlottesville coincidently happens. Now protesting against google will be a kkk rally. Good move no? Google has something to do with this I guarantee.

4-4d chess right?

OPERATION BANNON IS A JEW

ATTACK HIM VICIOUSLY AS A JEWISH PLANT IN THE WH

A lot of loyalty for a beta baker!

It's only fair if his admin is also cracking down on Nazi LARPers. Both sides were equally retarded last weekend.

honestly, this rally was a massive success.

more and more people on /r/the_Donald are becoming sympathetic to far-right people because of the way they're mistreated by democrat mayors/police and brickbat-wielding communist street punks. Richard Spencer is a true genius at persuasion. I think he might even be better at it than Trump. I'm never doubting Spencer again.

>Posting nazi LARP on an account
Is that TRS?

Like that's real.

They will hit multiple targets, Christians, conservatives, literally anyone who has a voice.

>sessions proves that spencer is a deep state agent.
>blows the whole fucking thing wide open.

who knows/cares anymore

Yes, sure is (((coincidental))) and allows all of the tech companies censor right wingers because muh nazis

There is nothing more damaging to whites in the world than white nationalists. You could literally help the white race more by joining black lives matter. At least then your retardation would reflect poorly on them instead of us.

>Please, for the love of God, stay in your container. We don't need trucks of peace or Muslim Mexicans.
I'll be honest, we do have a muslim problem and that's because some literal African nation minister interfered in our politics and granted amnesty to the muslims who tried a coup and fled back to Africa. Nobody likes nor respects islam outside of muslims and even then, they are losing the internal battle. Christians are the largest religious demographic followed by Hinduism. If anything, fuck Jamaica, most small islands and South America to a point for their apes trying to normalize in our society. It won't be obvious to a foreigner but it becomes obvious who's Trinidadian and who's some random lesser island idiot by the way they behavior, most notable behavior being lazy, violent and gibs hungry.

It`s "dailystormer".

yes

also fuck the constitution

might as well. they don't seem to realize that the crimes will not be reported, and the destruction will be seen as fine

I unironically agree. I wish for nothing more than an asteroid to wipe us out. Human sentience was a huge mistake.

It's all so tiresome. I'm going to bed.

Now the Stormfags are "upset" that he's "not going after leftists". it's noise, as usual.

I would cum if that happened.

>So many meme flags
>Only a single leaf
Almonds: Activated

>if you lose you win
Wut

Of course it is tiresome.

I'm talking about Sup Forums, but I don't expect a Brazilian monkey to support white nationalism.

I care.
Because the left is wining.

>Stubs toe
>this is Trumps fault

Yeah, you'll be first in line to start clicking your heels...

Their rally was a total honeypot.

It is. I was serious about the sleep thing though.

When are they going to start demanding the federal government to destroy all currency?

but do you tink he's wrong? there's no point to having rights on paper if it's nearly impossible to exercise them

Look at all this winning, pedes

Once the MSM starts reporting this, conservative people will surely rise up!

The color revolution will fail.

nn

>negotiation on NAFTA start this week
>China got 301
>All media is talking about is MUH ALT-RIGHT not the actually important stuff like trades and shits

They can't be this stupid can they?

Are they?
democrats are falling to the anti white trap my man

>I was planning on working for my state's AG's office, then running for Congress after a few years. I'm interested in it purely for resume purposes.
You will be paying over $100,000 dollars for something to put on your resume. Do you have an actual in at your state's DA office (know somebody who can guarantee you a job?) or is it just a desire to end up there?

It's a seriously expensive undertaking where you will be in stiff competition unless you can get into a top 14 school (in which case none of my advice applies). If it is something you desire to do then by all mean do it, but just know you are competing in an over saturated field where there are just as many hungry people as you competing for every single available slot

>oh wait, they'll be attacked and called nazis for it

Distractions, distractions...

>implying the left is winning
>implying that you have any excuse to stop pushing back against them
Go away demoralization shills

And what did white nationalist do?
How did a fat white boy killing a white whale have anything to do with Racism?

The commies are getting bolder. They think they "won", and will ow triple down. They will want to erase any history you have, and beat you on the street, knowing they will get away with it.

Soros got what he wanted this is now a color revolution. We need to nip it in the bud before it escelates into a civil war, and for all intents and purposes, specner and alt right niggers are in the same camp as antifa

Like I explained in the last thread, Cruz wouldn't have swung 'rust belt' voters
as much as Trump, but this would have been offset by establishment and suburban Republicans being more favorable to Cruz