Baked Alaska got what he deserved

Baked Alaska got what he deserved.

Just watch his cocky dumbass from his own livestream and how he antagonizes the protesters to attack him...

youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo

He feels like a alpha man with his bros next to him but he's jsut a beta faggot.

Agreed.

the events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems. You damaged Trumps reelection chances more than the democrats ever could.

Yeah man you said it!

I am now a #cruzmissile

Did you hear how Baked Alaska met his fiancee?

Blind date.

Bahahaha

lul and david wept
When David had fled and made his escape, he went to Samuel at Ramah and told him all that Saul had done to him. Then he and Samuel went to Naioth and stayed there. Word came to Saul: “David is in Naioth at Ramah”; so he sent men to capture him. But when they saw a group of prophets prophesying, with Samuel standing there as their leader, the Spirit of God came on Saul’s men, and they also prophesied. Saul was told about it, and he sent more men, and they prophesied too. Saul sent men a third time, and they also prophesied. Finally, he himself left for Ramah and went to the great cistern at Seku. And he asked, “Where are Samuel and David?”

“Over in Naioth at Ramah,” they said.
So Saul went to Naioth at Ramah. But the Spirit of God came even on him, and he walked along prophesying until he came to Naioth. He stripped off his garments, and he too prophesied in Samuel’s presence. He lay naked all that day and all that night. This is why people say, “Is Saul also among the prophets?”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a fucking pussy, I'm glad he got BTFO this quickly

Why are alt right pieces of shit so cringey?

They think their white skin makes them invulnerable to attacks

He's a fucking attention whore. However I would like to anally penetrate him and make him my bitch. Then jizz in his eyes and make him blind again. And when he cries for milk I'd jizz again.

Why would you instigate your enemies and not expect retaliation. Was it confirmed acid or just made?

i dont know why anyone who goes to these events doesnt wear safety goggles in case of pepper spray attacks

Fuck you. Fuck you and fuck all your Goddamn Commie friends.I hope the next time you see a fucking Dodge Challenger it is the last Goddamn thing you see before your flesh and the fucking pavement mush together and you have your guts strewn across the fucking road. Those leftists deserved that fucking car attack and James should have killed more.

Snowflake^

How does it feel knowing that your ideology can't work and that The Communist Manifesto is just Karl Marx trying to create a crude "us and them" mentality for political power, he can't even seem to recognize that egalitarianism is a myth, and this is the supposed intellectual that designed your movement.

Or I threw a commie flag up to find out how quickly you'd unleash another screed.

Jerkoff^

There is no proof he even was sprayed.

He doesn't even have snot running out of his nose.

You're awfully tough on the internet stormnigger

>Snowflake^

Speed bump^

Vroom vroom

does he need milk???

if was really acid his skin would of been peeling off..

He looks Jewish.

what company do you think this bot works for, I just saw this exact post in another thread

hes just trying to force a meme

>You're counter-productive to our Trump movement

Trump was a means to an end and the closest thing out of the candidates to what we wanted. I like Trump but the identitarian movement as a whole is more important than Trump.

He is Jewish.

>its okay to attack if youre instigated by words

he looks like he stepped out of a timewarp from a festival headlined by smash mouth

why the fuck would he shove his way into BLM and antifa? hoping for assault it seems. never bothered to watch his stuff, but based on this vid, it wouldve been a waste of time anyway.

is that a jew?

NO, HE'S WHITE GOYIM

why does this fag need a body guard? cant he fight his own battles? I heard his bodyguard has been stabbed numerous times, how much are they paying to risk his life for these fags?

His real name is Anthime Gionet

what a fucking cuck you are.
All it takes is a single mouthbreather to kill a person for you to cry out and hide in a hole?
Muslims never take responsibility for the thousands of people that got killed in Terror attacks in the west in recent years, tell me why we should take responsibility for what the dude did in Charlotteville?
I'd respect those shills and shitposters as well as the MSM if they held Antifa, BLM and Muslims responsible for the actions of individuals in the past, but they didn't, so I don't give a single fuck.
For me nothing has changed.
We are still getting replaced, the nuclear family is still getting destroyed, our communities are still less safe every passing day and the debt still goes up.
A bunch of autists carrying torches is not going to change any of it.

wrong his name is Joel Hradecky

obvious shill threads are obvious
have spiderman

He was on his way into the event. Antifa set up to where people were funneled through to make it in.

Anthime Gionet

what is wrong with you?