What would you do if you were in pajeets situation

What would you do if you were in pajeets situation

POO

She's honestly not bad looking when she's dress all slutty like that. I'd fuck that little ogre so good

Rape her if there were no camera around

There it is folks, right from the source.

How low can you go...

>liberals treeting minorities like petting zoo animals
Well color me surprised. This ugly cunt thinks it's cute to harass pajeet when he came from a literal shithole country to study and become a doctor while she talks in front of a camera for millions.

There is nothing quite like getting inside a warm hole that doesn't want you to be there.

get off train
find a designated shitting street
shit in it
pull pants up without wiping and walk home

Let her rape me when there is a camera around

British women are fucking disgusting

ugos in the mirror, he wants them

I'm just here for someone to post the pasta

Tell her to get her fucking feet off the seat

try and spark a conversation about the show and chat a little. pretty sure thats sophie turner in the reflection too so id probablly get hard.

Arm around her, complain about shoulder hurting because of her weird posture. Tell her she's got a rip in her pantyhose. Make the rip bigger. Continue the rip. Slip hand in rip. Scratch the skin. Rip it. Open the rip. Stroke the muscle. Rip the muscle. Touch the bone. Let it rip. Defeat her at Beyblade. Take her top. Leave.

pajeets have good sense of humor

fuck off back to pakistan then faggot.

Poo banter is top tier

Close my eyes as hard as possible

>Ayy babe I want to repent on behalf on my ancestors for colonizing you so colonize my vegane babe I will also open bobs

Pull out my Lannister.

rape her then poo on her then go poo in the street

>Me

Same thread running for 1 week
>Sage slide thread

lmao

WTF is wrong with white women? First they masturbate in trains now that? White women are the new white men.

wtf is wrong with you spud

>smell my finger, rakesh :3

fucking hell anglo women are disgusting

That picture is a work of art if ever seen one, it should be framed and titled, the quintessential Britons...

meh she aint even that good looking
not worth going for it desu

this little mutant faced chav shit is completely overrated because she's on a popular show. whoopdee fucking do.

He's right. I'm British too, but you have to admit British women are tramps.

Poos have some good banter. Someone give this man a visa.

rape and murder like pajeets do

She's got a great set of legs

Western pajeets and east asians are actually fine, you shouldn't give your country over to them but I've never met seen a violent pajeet or asian.

Is that Sophie reflected in the window? I'd try to hit that

my collection of good cuts is getting pretty big, this never gets old

>defeat her at Beyblade

Pajeet looks like how I feel.