Why no one talks about Hispanic on black racial tension in the US?

Why no one talks about Hispanic on black racial tension in the US?

Seriously, it's the biggest racial problem. Everyone is still hyping up white on black tension like they've always been. As if it's the 1960's still.

I used to live in LA. For years the Mexican mafia has been ordering gangs under its control to rid their neighborhoods of blacks. In other cities across the country Hispanic gangs go to war with black gangs.

The average working class Hispanic will have worse things to say about blacks than the average working class white.

You can only ignore a problem for so long.

Messicans are doing the jobs americucks wont do. That is killing niggers.

That's my uncle. Small world. He flipped and gets to play video games in his prison cell now. Anyway...
The racial tension is mainly business in prison race is everything… And who controls the criminal rackets has the power and the money… The Mexicans do not like black but only in the secondary sense money is always first

kek

youre so stupid
the mexican mafia rules in prison
but in the outside world most beaners dont give a shit.
only those gangs who neighbor other rival gangs who just happen to be blacks or vice versa
niggers kill niggers
beaners kill beaners
theres no war idiot if at the end of the day theyll team up against you hwhite boi
the working class mexicans have bad shit to say about niggers as much as they do about other beaners

Bean here.

I hate niggers almost as much as I hate salvadorians

>inb4 you have to go back

I dont see a problem? Just let the beaners do their thing then deport them when they've outlived their usefulness.

yo tambien, and sure you hate niggers, i do too. i work in hollywood and have only met two niggers who i consider normal. i hate every single one of them, but not enough to start shit with them unless they look for it with me , which is rare
also fuck cerotes
but i hate niggers more , always asking for free shit

Whatever this guy was accused of.... guilty.

Spics are a form of biological pest control. However, introduced agents can cause problems by becoming a pest in themselves. A classic example of this involves the mongoose, which was introduced to the Caribbean islands to control Norway rats in sugar cane (1870's). The mongoose did so, but then populations of a competing rat -- the tree rat -- were able to increase because the mongoose can't climb trees, and the competing Norway rats were reduced. It doesn't stop there, however, because the mongoose also ate snakes and snake eggs, decreasing populations of the snakes that formerly controlled rats! It doesn't even stop there -- the mongoose itself became a pest and a reservoir and vector for rabies into Puerto Rico, where it also ate chickens, waterfowl, etc!!The mongoose both became a pest itself, and interfered with other naturally occurring control agents (e.g., predatory snakes).

What I'm trying to say here, is that beaners are potential pests themselves that must also be dealt with.

Do you live in Artesia? Also, how the hell did you end up on Sup Forums? Haha, that's pretty hilarious.

Don't forget the racial tension that goes back to colonial rule of Central and Latin America.

haha, this.

We're ok in small doses though

As long as they're legal IDGAF. The ones I can't stand though are the ones that are here illegally and refuse to learn english.

WTF I love Mexicans now.

shhhhhhhhhhh

as a Latinx-Universal-Mud-Baby, you're better off with those that frequent Sup Forums at the most. Most are ardent leftists.

AFAIK every single latino hates niggers. It is built into their belief system that niggers and shitskins are subhumans; even though they are shitskins themselves.

They love LARPing pretending they are white and go to the extremes when it comes to mention their spanish heritage. Argentinian niggers are the prime example of this.

WTF you mean by latinx? Do you identify as one of the 3343 non existing genders?

but beans work for a living

what do you mean brown people see darker brown people being lazy and shit alongside of them, trying to hustle pennies on the dollar for things with prices clearly marked? See them squander their freedom and privilege to be born in the best nation on earth and then start to hate them? no way

As long as their work is legal (construction or toilet cleaning) and as long as they pay taxes like the rest of us IDGAF.

However, the gangsta beaners (such as MS13 faggots) are nigger tier and deserve to be publicly lynched.

I was joking, user. I hate that shit with a passion.

Mexican/Latino hypocrisy is rooted in the household, lol

Because even though Mexicans are literally terrorizing and murdering blacks in Los Angeles, white people are still somehow at fault

preach brother

i wish i could have edited my post to *most beans. i need to make a good ven diagram for mexican/white murrican/mayate culture

Can confirm. I'm a latino and i have no use for the many of the black people I have to deal with at work or school. I know enough black to know that white peoples are not our problem. Blacks are the worst. I hate when young latinos say "nigga" or actt like apes. I hate wiggers too.

Is importing more Armenian gang members to LA the solution to the bean and nig problem?

I've been telling people about this on here. Just look at fucking Compton. The Latinos have chased the niggers out of their own neighborhoods.

I live in Baltimore City, and the Latinos have ran the niggers out of a lot of the neighborhoods here. They are actually improving the city. You can actually walk down a Latino street without getting killed or robbed. In fact, the Latino gangs only fuck with each other, they don't bother regular people. The fuck up blacks though.

Fellow LA user here.

OP is 100% right. And I'm surprise this isn't discussed more often.

Yup. Here on the east coast the Salvadorians put blacks in their place since whites are too cucked to do it. Somehow white people are still blamed even when you see OBVIOUS racially motivated murders and beatings committed by salvadorians to blacks

>Somehow white people are still blamed
the new white mans burden

it was mentioned on the news when obama was president. he bombed a single building because a neighborhood had been purged of blacks with violence

i hear it was a KFC which means he meant business. if a black man can bomb a KFC you know he isnt thinking about the consequences of his actions

How many of you RightWingSpicSquad members live in LA?

Not only Mexicans. My family is Puerto Rican and Cuban and they hate niggers too. My uncle even calls black people music like rap or reggae, monkey music. He's a cool dude.

I worked with a Puerto Rican woman at a plant nursery a few years back. She said "I hate anyone with skin darker than mine, all niggers are shit, most beaners are shit, and fuck Puerto Ricans too". Exact words. Had a good laugh.

Vice news before they became totally cucked and work directly for the DNC used to have these mini docs on the state of Compton and Watts, how the Mexicans came in and blew out all the nogs.

The illegal mexi gangs literally firebombed their churches and spraypainted "NIGGER OUT" all over the nighborhood. Watts is now like 90% hispanic kek

Black people crying about whitey when their (((leaders))) allowed in a bunch of illegals who literally destroyed their homes.

I went to Veracruz once and security would literally beat these dark mexican kids with sticks to shoo them away from the lighter skinned mexicans eating at restaurants.

That's pretty much what blacks can expect if Mexicans take over Californez

AZ Latino here. Most of my friends are educated whites and latinos and we hate nogs above all. My "neighborhood" friends are all the same. We're tight with whites and other latinos but the mayates are more often a nuisance than friend.

>working on redpilling my friends with (((them))) too.

I have a Mexican neighbor who is a waiter and you better believe he hates blacks. Hasn't seen a tip higher than 25 cents from one in the last year

Good job, amigo. Best of luck over there. Get rid of McCain while you're at it!

sit your ass down and shut up or get the fuck out

I've seen this guys interviews before. Rene Boxer Enriquez. Interesting dude, insightful and very well spoken. Kind of funny hearing a Mexican Mafia godfather talk with what I can only describe as a Fargo accent