START PUNCHING COMMIES

Everyone on the Left is now a designated Commie. Punch them. Spit on them. Rip down their public icons. Invade their rallies. Punch them wherever you find them.

It's time to start, because they're coming after us now, no matter what we actually 'believe'. The time is now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCDUhR8vK70
youtu.be/gK2U91Qy8ZU
youtu.be/fbjNJbjEy04
youtu.be/KIvRljAaNgg
youtu.be/eaR1_an9CnQ
youtu.be/6TpZa4OMFVk
youtu.be/kPGMPlEHLTA
youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v._Board_of_Education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1870
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, autism like this is whats costing us progress with Trumps agenda. The last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.

War.

Get the fuck out shill.

Rwandan radio redux

yes goyim start more fights so that the alt right can be demonized even further.

Yes. Please keep punching and killing white women. It's been working wonderfully for you so far.

Go away obvious shill

>(((Trumps agenda)))

>implying that mudeye wogsocket was white

You're not wrong. But this isn't something that needs to be said. This reaction will be a natural human response.

Thw current chaos will die down and more whites will side with identity politics not because they want to but because they're going to be put in a box by the far left anti-white identity politics. It will happen in waves. They will stand up and then they will be put down until the US is South Africa.

So this is the hot new shill copypasta

we gained so much support because of commie-larpers, we will lose support if we continue to have Nazi-larpers.

the right cant afford to instigate violence with so much media bias think

pragmatically not emotionally

Trump isn't doing shit. He won't even call out Antifa when they attack people at his own rallies.

The biggest problem is that the media has a grasp over the minds of normies, and every time an attack is carried out against them, it always gives them more to attack us with. Ideally, the only real solution in the long run is to bide time and slowly seed conservatives and like-minded individuals into the mainstream.

We must do more against commies. We need to arm our self and start killing them. They don't even have guns, so this war should be over in less than a year. Then our God Emperor Trump will truly make America great again. WE WILL NOT HAVE NIGGAS REPLACE US!

>bunching brainwashed useful idiots
>not targeting the marxist infrastructure
This is what they want.

We don't have time. We have about 1 more generation before whites are hopelessly outnumbered in all of our countries

>NIGGAS

You've been posting this drivel in multiple threads all night. Ask me how i know you're a shill

FUCK THAT! I didn't like the fact that Nazi LARPERS were there either. I'm a White Identitarian but I never in my life agreed with Nazis or supremacy.

But we're all Nazis now. So fuck it. Punch Commies. Everyone on the Left is a Commie. Anyone that didn't vote Trump is a Commie.

We're going to keep getting attacked no matter what we do. So why the hell should we be the 'good guys' or take the high road?

Punch Commies

Trump is a disappointment for the rising right-wing movement and has nothing to do with us.
Get this right, you double fuccboi commie.

Oh so relevant...
youtu.be/FCDUhR8vK70

Can someone post the webm?
I've seen it several times but never saved it.

I understand your urgency.
However. A 49% or less population only makes POLITICAL victories improbable, not impossible. Unlikely but not insurmountable.

The fact is, things must come to a head soon. A conflict needs to be fought. To the last man. War needs to be declared. Anyone who stands against us must be seen in opposition to the 14 words.
That means if the police attack us, they are enemies. The Left who attack us, are enemies. Anyone who opposes the 14 words must be cut down.
Blood needs to run in the street.
Political Victory in 33 was a fluke of nature. The culmination of every circumstance which allowed for that victory.
But our people are assaulted daily by television, media, 24 hour news, liars, shills and the ZOG propaganda.
Things are must more desperate than they were in 33. Our people will be beyond our reach forever.
We must demonstrate, through force and through power, that we are willing to die for this and willing to kill.
There is no more powerful a symbol to recruit people than the knowledge of another man's convictions.
Kill and die for the movement.
The Left, the Marxists, and everyone who opposes us must be crushed.

RWDS tactics. Ambush and retreat, over and over and over.
Rain death upon them when they assemble and disappear into the night.

You need to be 18 to use this site.

This is 100% a psy-op by a cuck

Hello CIA

>his head is shaped like an egg
What is it with these CIAniggers and their freakish anatomy?

"Psy Op Durrr"

Fuck that noise man. If we're going to be attacked at every damn gathering by these cocksuckers and having all protection from police pulled then we're fucked. Just start punching these fuckers. See how they like being on defense for over a year like we have.

I dressed up as Antifa and joined their ranks. While they were throwing balloons of feces I was bumping into them with a syringe I got from my gay cousin who has aids. I would bump into them, prick them with the aids needle hidden in my glove, and say 'oops sorry comrade' then hand them a balloon. I think i got probably about 20 or 30 or them, no clue how many of them will actually contract the AIDS. I'm WAAAAAAAAAY ahead of you anons.

Just a friendly reminder that you are being monitored. Inciting violence just days following a right-wing terrorist attack might not be the smartest course of action.

>So why the hell should we be the 'good guys' or take the high road?
Because you have some moral integr- actually nevermind. Go punch some "commies". I'm sure it will endear you to the world.

we don't need violence when we control the 3 branches of government. you are a commie shill trying to make the new right/alt right look bad and hence lose power.

DELETE COMMIES

Lol, all monitoring of Sup Forums is essentially a waste of time and resources. In fact having the agencies spend their time on LARPers on Sup Forums is time NOT spent on people actually carrying out this shit. We are just an idea factory. The people that actually carry out this shit are lurk-only's

what? BY saying we should punch Commies like they do us? There's literally THOUSANDS of people on Twitter right now speaking about violence toward ALL Trump voters. And the FBI is going to give a fuck about the fact that I'm repeating the Left's mantra in reverse?

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

kikebook /events/480561645635820/

You're not even in the fucking United States. I'm talking to the people in MY COUNTRY

No I'm pretty sure you guys need to start beating up more white girls. Surely that will make them regret all the horrible things they have done to you and also further the cause of white nationalism.

Fuck oif retard, people were getting sick of the lefts violent fringe lunatics and starting to shift right until you fuckwits gathered on the weekend and reminded the world why nazi and racist is the medias favorite go-to smear.

Unprovoked violence from the right only serves to strengthen the left, anyone "on the right" calling for and engaging in antifa style thuggery is actively working against the right and working towards the goals of the globalists.

Do not act like a bunch of violent soccer hooligan idiots, it only hurts the right.

Nazis need to go. We need to fully back trump. If trump says Israel is our greatest ally then hes privy to information and 4D chess strategizing that we aren't. If you do not agree Israel is our greatest ally then you disagree with trump and if you disagree with trump you are a shill and an enemy of pol.

This, you have got to give Trump something to work with. If he's having to dodge accusations of being in bed with Nazis, it's going to be hard to get anything done. Have some patience

Are you serious?

(You)/The_Donald

Yes. If we need to we'll be the new nazis. We will win this war not with words but with actions.

HAHAHAHAHA Trump let ANTIFA beat us up and attacks literal women from age 10 to 90 at peaceful pro Trump gatherings.

And after Charlotesville, they're going to feel they have more of a green light to have a go at us. You think this is going to DIE DOWN??

These fuckers are just getting started.

>if only you knew how bad things really were

I appreciate how you feel. The problem is there will never be peace. The left will continue to escalate things, the people in control will never hold them to task.

It comes down to us. Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

I also said nothing about acting like hooligans.
I said we should shoot and scoot. Ambush, attack, disappear. Over and over again.

Small squads, 3-4 people, deal as much damage as possible and be gone before police organize

Pragmatism is the tool of our enemy. What we need is the raw emotions of our glorious race unburdened by the restraint of the political game.

Bring it on, you Nazi fucks!!!!

For over a YEAR we've been attacked by Leftists at peaceful gatherings. We had a literal "Rally For Peace" and these fuckers brought BRICKS, rocks, hammers, pipes, mace for US.

And Trump still to this fucking day has said nothing. What the fuck are we supposed to do? We can barely hold rallies for the very man that fails to call out the people that attack us....AT HIS FUCKING RALLIES!!!!

>g-genocide is n-not real
>we're replacing you!

I honestly don't know if you're shilling, counter-shilling, counter-counter-shilling or just retarded

I mean, you guys are the ones who murdered a woman this weekend, I'm not sure if you've got a lot of room to point fingers

Premature brainlet. The "start acting like them" strategy is fucking dumb. The quickest way to destroy any momentum we have built is to become thugs. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THIS SHIT.
We're trying to save Western Civilization and white identity, people like you with SHIT ideas should be ostracized. Shut up and sit down, people who don't have bad judgement are figuring out what's next.

Unintentional death of a feminist vs mass shooting attack on congressmen. Sure.

A murder vs a not murder. Hmmm.

Jewish hegemony isn't a larp, it's the entire reason the country is going in the shitter. I'd say cool it with swastikas, saying nigger and kike in public but the JQ cannot be separated from the movement.

nothing of value was lost

Sperging out is causing Trump to counter-signal.
Sit the FUCK DOWN until we have the fucking wall if he's ever going to do it. God damnet, you idiots fuck up everything. We were gaining the upper hand and you flushed it down the fucking toilet.

>>mudeye wogsocket
The eclipse will cover my sides from view!

I don't see what everyone is so worried about? The factors that created the alt right are accelerating. Anti white rhetoric is pervasive, whites will be blamed for everything that ever happened or will happen to non whites. White allies cannot virtue signal hard enough to not still be called racist. After all the non whites are just stupidly using left wing identity politics as a shake down tactic and are not able to think long term about the consequences.

Non whites will soon become a political majority and will act in active aggression towards all white people. Crime and violence from low iq populations will rise as they feel emboldened. Whites will notice all the anti white content in movies, tv, and being taught to their children.

This is slow ethnic cleansing of white people from white homelands and is happening in all white countries. Ether whites go extinct or shit will seriously hit the fucking fan.

The left loves Nazis. Obama, Hillary, McCain, Soros and the Democrats fund, arm, and train actual neo-nazis in Ukraine who have murdered thousands of Ukrainians.

Hear it in their own words.

John McCain inciting Nazi coup supporters youtu.be/gK2U91Qy8ZU

Hillary stooge Victoria Nuland handing out food and goodies to Nazis. youtu.be/fbjNJbjEy04

Victoria Nuland leaked phone call where she's deciding who would be the best puppet to install in the new Nazi regime. youtu.be/KIvRljAaNgg

Victoria Nuland bragging about how the US spent $5 billion on Ukrainian "democracy", including funding, arming and training Nazis. youtu.be/eaR1_an9CnQ

Victoria Nuland admitting they fund Nazi groups. youtu.be/6TpZa4OMFVk

George Soros bragging about his involvement in the Nazi coup of a democratially elected government. youtu.be/kPGMPlEHLTA

Yeah, because we should totes try and have a discussion with them

Are you fucking kidding? these Leftists would fucking GAS us if they had the power to. We're banned from Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and a host of other sites, simply because we believe in preserving White race or culture. Sometimes simply because we believe in borders.

You think a Stefan Molyneux type of "debate' with these fuck is possible? You think the cops will defend us? Fuck man, even CONGRESSMAN think we're shit and openly talk about us being run out of everywhere. Simply for voting for Trump. Not even being "Nazis"?

"Let's just be civil everyone. Let's all have a nice debate and present our data"

HAHAHAHAHA this country is literally cracking up due to the constant anger of Leftists because they lost a God damn election.

That mudshark was just the beginning.

You're a fucking idiot. You'll be ass raped in 10 seconds if you follow this faggots "plan". This is the exact WRONG thing to do. Why are you faggots so shitty at strategy and foresight? How are you alive?

This is so perfectly worded it takes shilling into a level of its own. This is art.

THAT type of shit is what is going to fuck us over. Celebrating innocent people dying will not go over well with almost every demographic on this fucking planet.

Communists are not people.

Honey pot my fucking BALLS. I never said we should kill anyone. Fuck off

Yah...no shit. That's why WE WERE GROWING. They were the monsters. I swear to god you fucks are retarded. You're going to fuck up everything and set back white identity another 100 years if we're even around then...idiots.

> innocent

>innocent
>commie
lmaoing at your life

Commies killed over 100 million people.

They must be punched wherever you find them.

You are making this too easy for us :)

Yeah, man your totes right, we should just become like ISIS and start running over people with cars. That would be so totes cool America Desu Bonzai......

It's already stale copypasta faggot. Lurk more.

Sure. Let's just keep pointlessly debating them while we keep being outbred and censored to the point where our arguments aren't even heard anymore. You fucking pussies.

So start murering people? You're SO fucking dumb Seriously kill yourself. If you want to help the white race and Western Civilization stop polluting us with your shitty takes. It's not about "debating" - it's about becoming worthy of the position we aspire to keep and maintain. Just indiscriminately "going to war" right now is the stupidest fucking idea that you could possibly have. Seriously. End yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
This is where you wanna go if you actually wanna make a difference about these anitfa faggots.

I was being sarcastic you fucking Sperg artist.

How do you become worthy of what position?

Law to legalize race mixing:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
>Republican
>Eisenhower told District of Columbia officials to make Washington a model for the rest of the country in integrating black and white public school children.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v._Board_of_Education
>Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court declared state laws establishing separate public schools for black and white students to be unconstitutional.

Law to legalize Africans:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1870
>extending the naturalization process to "aliens of African nativity and to persons of African descent.
>The Naturalization bill was introduced by Republican Representative Noah Davis

The Holocaust of Germans promotion:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
>Germany Must Perish! is a 104-page book written by Theodore Newman Kaufman, which he self-published in 1941 in the United States. The book advocated the genocide through sterilization of all Germans and the territorial dismemberment of Germany. Kaufman founded the Argyle Press in Newark, New Jersey, United States, in order to publish this book. He was the sole proprietor of the Argyle Press and it is not known to have published any other works.

WE WUZ PRO-WHITE AND PRO-NAZIS AND SHIT.

HERE'S WHAT HITLER THINKS OF YOUR JESUS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
>Hitler's goal in the Kirchenkampf entailed not only ideological struggle, but ultimately the eradication of the churches

The retard doesn't fall from the orange tree.

My little brother is an anti-Trump dude but only on Facebook when he shares Occupy Democrats posts. I would hope he's far from a Commie being from a military family and all, but I'm seriously getting close to knocking his stupid ass upside the head. I'm not an extremists one way or the other my any measure, but holy shit does he piss me off sometimes. I'm the most politically aware of anyone in my family (immediate and extended) because I actually read up on the shit that's going on. I seriously think it's his fat fucking bitch of a girlfriend that's doing it but anything political he posts is a direct offense to me, our older brother, and our father. Possibly step dad because he was a fireman. I'm not normally a thin-skinned bitch but holy shit is it wearing on me.

Dude. If the U.S. is already gone then so fucking be it. If most of Western Europe is already gone so fucking be it. In battle you have to know when it's better to fall back and save what you can then lose it all in some misguided attack where you go down with the ship. Fuck off with these TERRIBLE ideas. You idiots are so bad at this. Why do you exist? How did you make it this far with such poor judgement and tactical strategizing. You're dumb as bricks. Shut the fuck up. Stop spreading your thoughts. Throw your keyboard away. You're fucking dumb. "Hey bros lets just all Elliot Rodger this shit, we'll surely gain back Europe/U.S.A. in no time! durrrrrrr"

Being people to aspire to. We win honorably or not at all. If we're going to just become no better than fucking ISIS then fuck it we deserve to die. If that is your plan to save Western Civilization then it's not worth saving.

>Anti-Trump = Commie

No, the new line is, if your are ANTI Trump, you are in fact a fucking COMMIE.

This is how they see us. That ALL Trump supporters are "Nazis". So fuck it all. Play the same game back.

Not even white, and I can tell you're a faggot shill

gtfo

>Everyone on the Left is now a designated Commie
You really want to end this don't you

But okay, you first user

>If the U.S. is already gone then so fucking be it
>If most of Western Europe is already gone so fucking be it
>Shut the fuck up. Stop spreading your thoughts. Throw your keyboard away. You're fucking dumb

Gee, it sure sounds like you want people who defend whites to remove themselves from public discourse.

Honorably how? We're all ears.

The best thing to do now for the people doing these big white nationalist rallies, is to keep doing exactly what they're doing, and they know it.
Bigger and bigger rallies promoting white advocacy and race realism while remaining defensive but not aggressing any violence towards the shrieking antifa.
The only thing I would change as these people as just get better op sec and get rid of your normie social media entirely.

Long-time lurker....

It has always been this way with Sup Forums...

What is really happening with this post?

My guess is that another hopelessly, ignorant white person is submitting words onto a popular internet forum again...

>get rid of your normie social media entirely.

I erased all of mine back in 2013 when I saw all this shit coming. I barely leave a trace on the internet aside from my postings on here and a few other forums, and none of that is in my name. If you hold any kind of "controversial" opinions (i.e. you're not a libshit) in 2017 and you still have a (((fb account))) you deserve to be doxxed afaic

>>Anti-Trump = Commie
I didn't say that. Stop assuming my argument, you stupid asshole.