People are getting wrongly DOXXED and having their lives ruined

Why is Twitter allowing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.twitter.com/articles/20169991
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. this is Sup Forums, not twitter
2. I don't know either why does Sup Forums allow posting a screenshot only, without a link.
hang yourself within the next 24 hours.

Because da ebul knot-sees!
This is great though, infiltrate and get them to dox the wrong people. This is how you get them to hate antifa.

Here is idea. Push for wrong doxxing and call antifa white supremacists :3

Why aren't people shooping their enemies into these pics and sending to their workplaces? Anonymously, of course.

b/c Jack is an immature cunt.

KEK! I love it!

YASS we need to dox antifa faggots and call them nazis

in the name of social justice and progressive movement, a few lives crushed under the wheels is nothing compared to the greater good that will come of it!

Becaust democrat logic has always been "It's okay when we do it."

Prime example: Slavery

Lul these faggots can't into boxxing and now the faggot with that jewtter account is fucked legally considering the professor isn't a self hating white boi

All of this.

>Eric Clanton shit happens
>twitter accounts that exposed his identity were all removed
>meanwhile its ok to doxx anyone else as long as they're "nazies"
(((twitter)))

>non stop tweeting saturday and sunday
>doxes a bunch of the wrong people
>now radio silent

do you think one of his fellow (((tribesman))) told him to fucking wise up

Report the Twitter accounts. Doxxing is a TOS violation. If enough reports happen, their accounts can even get temporarily banned for 48 hours.

support.twitter.com/articles/20169991

Keep in mind that Twitter may just refuse to do anything anyway (they have selective enforcement of their own TOS). The witch hunt is on and the tech industry is part of it.

The hilarity of it was that he wasn't even doxxing, he was just finding their Facebook accounts and linking to them.
Several of the people he "doxxed" are public figures with YouTube channels and the like such as James Allsup or Millennial Matt.

i did saturday night. so did lots of other people

was worth a shot as it doesnt take long to do, but it obviously didnt work

What if we started doing this

"doxxing" people incorrectly

I figured that their accounts are being protected by Twitter. It's just like on Reddit. I report violations there all the time but nothing happens.

just read jennifer lawrence is getting her followers on facebook to track down nazis, cant wait for someone to get hurt and they sue her ass

Hmm

Well time to "identify" some people I have a grudge against. Let the anti nazi hysteria sweeping the nation do what I cant get away with.

>Why is Twitter allowing this?
Cost cutting, Twitter aren't doing fantastically so I can't see them having a big enough mod team.

Lus the more users they ban the faster their profits shrink away. Even facebook gives time between bans to make a positive advertising revenue per user.

Was he really that incompetent? I heard he was doxxing for real by pretty much everyone until this.

i dont think he really "did" anything. i think he just basically found clear, front-facing photos of peoples faces, posted them and then told people to identify them and then would re-tweet them when they got a hit (which apparently includes lots of false IDs)

so basically hes getting paid a shit ton on Patreon to dox (fuck off the word fits here, it doesnt have to be hacker shit) people. but hes too lazy to fucking even do it himself. but he definitely facilitated it.

so fucking stupid. this backfires every time. it even happened earlier in the fucking day when the internet detectives caught the wrong Dodge driver. youd think that would be a reminder to stop being an internet detective. but nah

This, give them bad info and let them dox more innocents if that's the game they want to play.

Fucking glorious. I said two days ago the whole "doxxing" faggotry was going to come back to bite the left in the ass. I've been waiting for that one wrong guess. I can't wait until they get sued for whatever little possessions/money they have and get their own lives ruined. Karmic retribution at it's finest.

Alot of people get off on doxxing even if it hurts other people. They're not going to stop unless there are real world penalties involved.

because Jacks a communist...Jacks the ceo

>beating commies at their own game
This could be fun.

We should take advantage of this and send in false tips identifying innocent people so these accounts doxx them and therefore eventually get shut down and lose all credibility and possibly get sued

>We can get Americans to like fascism
>fascism

Good luck with that

>Why is (((Twitter))) allowing this?

they're already doing that themselves
they consistently eat each other alive

>unless there are real world penalties involved.

They are too angry and engaged in mob mentality to think rationally. At least in the old days if you didn't burn or drown you could prove you weren't witch.

How hard would it be to photoshop some of the ANTIFA heads onto the "nazi" protesters? Then send that pic to this guy saying it's a new photo you found, and the dumb fuck would start doxxing his own. And when he realizes what he's doing it's going to be too late. After that he wont know if people in pictures are his allies or enemies

i fucking support this

this guy is currently in hiding because he's probably getting knocks on his door every 30min serving him papers

kinda missed your timing window. although maybe you can find someone else. someone mentioned a celebrity slut above

Because Jack Dorsey is a cockgobbling faggot, how much more do you need?

Jeez these antifa faggots can't even dox correctly. How worthless can you be?

Sounds very jewish

>Why is Twitter allowing this
People who have the "correct" opinions can do as they please