Heather new camera angle released

wonder why they only show her head on TV...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_cardiac_arrest
youtube.com/watch?v=r0guSatguSk&t=21s
abcnews.go.com/US/ceos-quit-trumps-manufacturing-council-amid-backlash-charlottesville/story?id=49219652
archive.fo/keC1D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

made a webm

Fucking disgusting.

Fucking fat drum

youd think having the physiology of a ham-beast would have cushioned the impact

Jesus the person giving cpr looks like she's about to fall into that abyss of blubber

If only she wasn't so fucking fat, the CPR might have worked.
If only she wasn't harassing that sheboon, and obstructing traffic, she wouldn't have been flattened.
If only she wasn't a stupid fucking leftist, she wouldn't be a meme.

lol what a fat sack of shit

If she hadn't been pounding on the hood of the car that got rear ended, she wouldn't have gotten crushed.

That is a 10/10 in the U.S

Face pic alone is a solid 5 at best. So many people are getting fat as fuck though, much more noticeable in the past few years.

no more fish for this one

is there footage of her before the crash?

can anyone point out heather getting hit in the videos? i'm trying to figure out exactly what she was doing

I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. Someone want to help me out?

Being fat.

she was a fatty boombalatty

he is pushing the righ side of the chest, but the heart in in the left side, wtf

As if the fat autist who ran her over was more attractive

GG master race

Nvm i just could not recognise, that there was a human being. Man she was fat

Do uh
Do they not teach you CPR in cuckland?

Pretty obviously a heart attack rather than a death by being hit by car, by the way.

You need a wide angle lens for her body

Bet ya some fucked up ANTIFA is going to drive a car into people next. You know theres already a little shitstain pacing in their basement yelling at imaginary enemies.

I don't get it.
Why is that woman trying to practice cpr on that waterbed in the middle of the rally?
Why the fuck are they bringing a waterbed to a rally in the first place?
Fucking commies man.

>CPR
>For blunt force trauma
Don't ever give anyone first aid

>tfw neo nazis are solving the obesity problem

The last few minutes of her life she was making that wheezing sound that fatties make "Hghgghghhu, hghghhghhhhu, hghghgghhhhhu." And then it just stops.

Yes. I didn't see any pic of this hambeast being struck. Are we sure she didn't simple collapse from a heart attack? She's enormous.

Nothing got hurt through that cushion. Bitch probably bounced off the car like an exercise ball. I heard she died of a heartattack.

She had a heart attack because of her obesity, user. It wasn't the hit the got "her."

it looks like they're struggling to inflate a michelin man balloon.

Obviously people wouldn't be that sympathetic for a hamplanet.

Damn, she was fucking fat.

She had them there Myspace angles in her Facebook pictures. It hid her disgusting obesity.

Song devotion to her:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0

How did she die?

>wonder why they only show her head on TV...
Because not everyone can afford a 70" screen

Because they know people will be less sympathetic to a fat woman.

>america size

>because she's fat she doesn't deserve to live
get a grip on reality you kids

Heart attack—you can even see them trying C.P.R. in one of the videos.

>
>Nothing got hurt through that cushion. Bitch probably bounced off the car like an exercise ball. I heard she died of a heartattack.
Wow that is so fatphobic I can't even

if only a Sup Forumssperg didnt autism out and ram his car into a mob of people

LOL

Damn, her face looks 2qt to have such a body. What a shame.

What did she die of?
Did she actually get hit by the car? Or did she have a heart attack?

>getting mad over american politics
Mind your own business, Aussie.

is there any footage of her getting hit? what was she doing? was it the initial impact or was it after he reversed? cuz no matter what angle i cannot find her. as hard as that sounds i cannot see this bitch anywhere

checkarooni

Fuck you, fatty.

she didn't even get hit by the car if you watch the videos, she just falls down over on the left

So she was wearing a black shirt - where is she in the crash videos?

lel

>Do they not teach you CPR in cuckland?
They do depending on career. Just because you know CPR does not mean that you will save a life. It really only prolongs a condition. In this case, mostly dead.

This I haven't seen her get hit.
That would mean the driver didn't kill anyone. If she was bystander that had a heart attack.
It's kind of an important difference.

Imagine how sweaty and chaffed her inner thighs were. Fucking disgusting fat beast.

She looks familiar.

fat ass had a heart attack.

Because that was all they could fit on the screen. They already had to resize and crop.

I guess if I was surrounded by Somali stick figures, this tub of lard would look appealing.

That's how american women do it cuckboi

They spend hours of their day putting on make and taking photo of themselves to find angles at which they can deceive people thinking they are not fat.

I shit you not... fucking hundreds of hours of their life doing this.

and people thought playing video games was bad.

Ive seen numerous pics and videos of this blob and STILL have no idea which part is which. is it just me?

Check'd and Kek'd nicely done user

I thought whale hunting illegal

>only for blackboiz

lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_cardiac_arrest

Dude should get changed for double homocide

I feel you, blob bro. I haven't found anything I could fap to. .. yet

I can't tell what the fuck I'm looking at
it's just a fucking ball of meat, wtf

i can't even tell which end i'm looking at wtf

Isn't that her at the beginning of the video?
youtube.com/watch?v=r0guSatguSk&t=21s

I bet that CPR is what actually killed her. I doubt your heart stops beating when you are hit by a car. Sure you might bleed to death but it would still keep pumping on it's own.

I'm sure her being super morbidly obese had a lot to do with it

Gotta love happenings.

Check 'em boys.

imagine the smell

Not my proudest fap

Checked

A
FUCKING
WATERBED

why am i laughing at a dead person first thing in the morning

Once her heart skipped a beat the butter in her veins stopped moving. Her heart was probably the size of a small lawnmower engine at this point, only a weightlifter could have gotten it moving again.

AHAHAHAHAHA

the one who flipped over the grey car? don't think so. looks too skinny and i think she got up. if you mean the one who was motionless then maybe. too many people around to tell.

checked

Ah, come on now, faggots. Her face on OPs Pic doesn't look bad, solid 6 I would say. I haven't fapped for 3 weeks now so my mind is probably blurred a bit but she isn't that ugly on that Pic. Her body on the other hand pulls her down to a 0.

Why is she massaging this whale?

Truth is truth, user.
Obesity kills.

The more you know could save your life.

Fuck this bitch...

you people are missing out on the reality of whats happening

abcnews.go.com/US/ceos-quit-trumps-manufacturing-council-amid-backlash-charlottesville/story?id=49219652

archive.fo/keC1D

is it because you're a cunt ?

She did not die from the impact, since she was 2 cars in. She died of a heart attack. Fat does that. You won't hear this on CNN.

Stand back, I'm going in for a defib.

I've seen her other pictures. She's obese. Not chubby. Obese. Who cares. Even the left doesn't give a shit about that slob, all they care about is the narrative they can spin.

Checked.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

If you were the last two humans alive would you mate with her corpulent flabby ass to save humanity and the white race? These are the important questions Hans

Is it really all fat?
I feel like getting sandwiched like she did would force all her organs into one place. I'm pretty scared to look closely.