Brave American patriots are taking down statues of Confederate traitors and alt-right cucks are too scared to go out...

Brave American patriots are taking down statues of Confederate traitors and alt-right cucks are too scared to go out with their tiki torches because their mommies will take away their allowance and tendies

Do you ever get tired of using the same fucking reaction image for every post

no

>obamaleaf still hasn't killed himself

never will

cool story bro

thx

Canada is a joke. You have a cucked half Cuban leader that I'm sure you worship. Go hold the door open for your wife's boyfriend.

Leaf do you invest in cryptocurrency?

34%?!
BERNIE CAN STILL WIN!

The president and the politics are a joke, but Canada is a fucking great county, geographically.

>obeying law an order
>not beating the shit out of people vandalizing city property
>?
>cucks
The cops watched these retards do this, besides this is barely a step up from their usual trash can.

it's a pretty good reaction image desu. reminds me of highschool and a time when all women didn't dress like whores

>leaf
>shit-tier plebbit image
>shit-tier post quality

of look the canadian cuckold fetishist poster makes a not so rare appearance

Hope y'all enjoyed your 15 minutes

Yeah , i'm so glad the confederate democrats got btfo by the based republicans , don't you agree?

i didn't get polled. did anyone else?

Alt-right is so pussy they have guns with them when they protest

Its over. Alt-right got exposed as the pussies they are

>Tearing down history
>Brave

Of course a self-hating leaf would say that.

Did the people who were at the unite the right rally look like fucking faggots?

Are you being ironic in that question? they looked like losers

Thank goodness. It's about time that people were forced to realize that the Civil War is over and that the Confederate dickheads lost, morally and militarily. Defenders of the losing side like Richard Spenser deserve to be punched in the head...