Fuck this guy Sup Forums. His commentary on the events of Charlottesville proves how anti-white he is...

Fuck this guy Sup Forums. His commentary on the events of Charlottesville proves how anti-white he is. He justifies his hate for identity politics but yet he advocates for the ethnostate of Israel. I'd love if someone challenged him on this. I forgave this Kike for the way he carried on during the election but now I could never as I see his deep seeded hatred of white people and the thoughts of white Americans ever having their own homeland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxK0CpSrnHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>da joos
go away stormfront you're obsolete

He's white though

(you)

Hes actually just a whore for paychecks. The guys only real goal in life is to out dramawhore milo which shows how pathetic he is. Hes morton downey jr level of talking head trash, but less entertaining.

shapiro is 100x smarter than you could ever hope to even come close to being
he may not have supported Trump before he was elected but he does now
and any Jew that supports Trump is an ally
and most Jews support Trump
#MAGA

Ben Shapiro is the Superman, deal with it

this.
stormfags are no longer welcome on Sup Forums or any other pro-Trump board on the internet

He criticizes Trump more than praises him. Most of Ben Shapiro's arguments against trump are justifiable in fairness but he condoned trump's initial statement on the events at Charlottesville because he didn't call out the "evil white Nazis".

He's white whether you like it or not. Ashkenazi Jews genetically test with other Europeans. Just look at him too. He looks like an ordinary white guy.
You're just denying the truth at this point.

Based Ben "more wars for Israel" Shapiro

>Anti-white
Nice MANTRA, cock jockey.

criticizes trump as in
>trump needs to be stronger on this issue
>trump needs to say this to help our cause
>trump needs to embrace this policy
or
>#notmypresident
>drumpf
>fuck white people
im pretty sure we know which out of those two is good criticism and which one based shapiro uses

>swarmfront
Havent heard that term in awhile you must a lefypol old fag

Jews are their own ethic group pleb get with the times already

israel isn't an ethnostate though, it's a civic state

Your emotions =/= scientific evidence. Genetically tests show that ashkenazi's are European.

Neither are kike servants like Trump

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!
Spirals and rabbit holes and things that go "NeeP"

Trump doesn't serve anyone
but if he did serve Jews that wouldn't be a problem because Jews are awesome
have you ever actually met a Jew or tried to spend time with one?
no? i thought not
well Trump and all Trump supporters are perfectly fine with Jews

>tfw you realize stormfags are the actual shills of polchan

Of course.

Jewish state of Israel

yeah... it all makes sense now doesn't it?

i prefer shapiro over stormcucks any day of the week desu

But you're Canadian so fuck off.
Canadians are the Canadians of /pol.

Ben literally doesn't see Israel as an ethnostate, but a religious state. He's said this. Shit on him all you want, but at least represent his views properly.

huh, weird that a quarter of the population aren't of jewish descent. it's almost like they aren't actually an ethnostate but rather a nationalist state that wants people to assimilate to their culture... also weird that it isn't called the 'jewish state of israel'

good one

Can't stop the future, stormfag, Shapiro's views are the right ones on Charlottesville and history will reflect this. And yea, his Zionism is over the top, but I'll take that fault over those in anyone else with a platform and even a fraction of his intellect has demonstrated.

gas

Shapiro is a shill. His shameless self promotion and wishy washy political position is proof enough. The only reason he's on the right, is because he knows he can make more money. It's sad when you have a 40 minute podcast and half of it is either paid advertisements or self promotion. Everything about him screams Jew. I could forgive it, if he took a harder right stance, but time and time again he's proven to pander to the left.

ISRAEL IS A FREE COUNTRY FOR ALL
FUCK NAZIS
youtube.com/watch?v=mxK0CpSrnHI

>da joos

sup reddit

>yet he advocates for the ethnostate of Israel
does he? i've not heard him talk about israel much at all.

just remember goyim, when you are a minority in your country, this kike/his descendants can just hop on a plane to Israel. You have nowhere to run.

Shapiro sides with neo cons but at least not the extremist / islamist ones (that would be the mccain - mcmuffin - mcmaster wing). Shapiro is revenue neutral for Trump and white nationalism, he just wants to stay mainstream and highly visible.

Not someone to take seriously either way but not as flaming a faggot as OP

I'm a Jew, most of us are awful.
We wouldn't be so bad if we just were honest and admitted everything, but instead we pretend like genocide is okay as long as we're not the target in this indirect manner.

You should totally silence the only reasonable voice you have, that way only your autistic screeching will be audible

>I'd love if someone challenged him on this.
As if you don't know kikes

He's gonna go full muh melting pot of a country of immigrants VS Israel being literally created for being the home of Jews. And he will do that with a straight face, that's why he'll get the oven

Advocating the war in Iraq and more in Syria and Iran is pretty extremist.

>just now realizing this
Shapiro has always been your typical, neo-conservative, mercantile Republican, Israel firster. he doesn't give a single shit about white America. it's about business interests and Israel. that's it, and it has ALWAYS been the case.

the only reason he shot so high up in prominence among internet autists is because with the transgender/sex shit he appeared in a good light during the GG fiasco.

Ur Bad at this bro

the traits you're describing seem to be a human problem and not a jewish problem