Would I be allowed into the white ethnostate as a gay white male?

Would I be allowed into the white ethnostate as a gay white male?

They would simply see no use for you and as a corrupting influence for their young boys. Contemporary ethnonationalists are self proud eugenicists.

Sorry, no poofters.

No.

No

yes.

Yes

Yes. They value of my property goes up, as long as you aren't a fucking San fran fagget

Yes. A white ethnostate would probably be pretty much like our current society, just much better because of no untermensch pulling us down. Better economy, less crime, better sense of community etc.

you'll be fine, the owner of the alt right discord and major organizer for the virginia rally himself was a gay white male furry after all.

Yeah sure buddy, just sit on this chair for a while.

Yes but you have to contribute to society to offset your lack of children.

no, unless Pence will zap the gay away

Too likely that you will be a pedo, you aren't welcome

Depends, are you a trap?

Yes. If we're about biological realism, we should accept that some will be gay. That's fine. Just don't be a faggot.

Being gay is a fetish. Don't parade around how much you like cock and you're fine. There's not armpit fetish parade so we don't need fag parades either.

You can get a wife and reproduce. Reproduction is the purpose of sex not pleasure.

Why do the kangaroos hate gays so much?

because kangaroos are great people

Kek

only passable traps allowed

i personally don't really care but i suggest you go live in san francisco with all the other fags and have a big ol love orgy

Yes it's fine

As long as you don't act like a faggot

kek, i love kangaroos.

As long as you are actually gay and not just a degenerate.

Someone from Sup Forums should writ KEK with a plane in the path of the eclipse on August 21st.