Average American Suburb

>Average American Suburb

Fucking Lmao, feels good to live in Europe.

This is more urban than suburban either way its a ghetto

>average
that's some shitty city outskirt, REAL suburbs are far more comfy than that

Looks pretty comfy to me desu

sooo comfy

>this is an average suburb in the US
lmao fucking EU education

show your neighborhood

this really triggers me

He can't, if he steps outside he'll be raped by a "refugee".

Greedy developers

>cheap
>large
>modern
>good area
>low crime rate
>i'm supposed to hate this because it's in a grid and will be gone in a hundred years

okay

It is comfy though, it is an oasis in the middle of the desert with no lights pollution. You can just drive a few hundred yards away and you have an empty area with no one around where you can do whatever you like; BBQ, wild parties, shooting range and more, fuck you can even dig a big hole, fill it with water and get yourself a private lake. How is this not comfy? Snobby city dwellers can go fuck themselves!

Yeah, living in such close proximity to other people must be a real nightmare!

Aerial views will make anything suck from up gigh enough, especially that eyesore.

*high

>1 post
show flag
sage

the best part about Australia is that I can walk for miles and only find depression

>i have yard

Why are europoors so obsessed with American suburbs? Is this like BBC to you guys? Do you make fun of it because you secretly wish you didn't have to live in a closet?

Here is one from PA outside of Pittsburgh. They really are better than the cities. Our cities are dirty and impoverish after the 1970s race riots.

so this..... is the power..... of the swedish people.....

i can walk in the woods and find satanists.
top that

Here's my neighborhood. Just a lot of space. We have a ton of that here in America.

>average
where do you live? must be nice to be so lost from reality