Hey guys... real talk. Are things just super fucked and beyond saving at this point?

Hey guys... real talk. Are things just super fucked and beyond saving at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pM6bbL9ZbF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah we're just entering a new phase of Sup Forums where we grow out of the nazi larping because its counter-productive to our Trump movement. It only causes problems.

Nope

I think so user, I think we're at the point where we've had it good for long, and life wants to show us bad again.

Nope. I plan not to bite the dust.
Please, neck yourself.

This desu, don't worry about this. In 2 weeks time this whole thing will blow over.

>our Trump movement

>someone had to get murdered in order to convince you to stop LARPing as a Nazi

No user things aren't even that bad yet. When they get to the point when we're just totally fucked, you'll know. Trust me. We have, however, reached an important milestone of civil unrest which is open nonlethal violence. What will really set things off is if someone starts shooting.

Eh, it'll blow over. None of the normies at work even mentioned this story. Although the neetsocs need to stay the fuck away from any irl events from here on out.

Are you joking?

Facts are on our side. We've never been stronger.

youtube.com/watch?v=pM6bbL9ZbF4

>I still want to LARP and have learned nothing like the small baller mustard seed brained moron I am

Yes, go out and LARP more and give more ammo to the kikes to point laugh/outrage.

A shit ton of people were killed because of diversity and tolerance without leftists having a second thought

Faggot

yes... yes. now go home and kis you nigger loving mother on her mouth!

We're just getting started mate

Poor france, maybe you should move to uncucked places like somalia.

get the fuck off my Sup Forums you weeabo piece of shit.

The only person here larping something is you for pretending to like a candidate just so that you can belong to a movement. There's no glory to be found in being reactionary for the sake of it. This is the reason why most people like you supported Bernie but switched to Trump when he lost the nomination.

Where the hell do you think you are, you degenerate weakling? This is one of the few right wing bastions left on earth not yet corrupted and tainted by the left wing liberal agenda. Do you honestly think that you're equal to someone who's been worshipping Roman Emperors and authoritarianism for years just because you bought a red hat and post FREE KEKISTAN on your facebook?

>our Trump movement
>OUR

You got some nerve to suggest that this is yours. It's not mine, it's the lesser of two evils because I can't live in a Roman police state. Do you think I care the slightest about the deaths of a bunch of unenlightened college drop outs and whether they die or not?

Here's an idea: leave us alone. We don't like you, we never did and probably never will. I refuse to participate in a political system where people are swayed by the masses instead of their own moral convictions. I support the authoritarian state and have done so for ages, and there's no way I'm going to be sitting here and just accept this refugee storm of normies polluting one of the few places left for me to vent my rage.

Pick up a book, read some philosophy and get educated, and when you're done you can get the flying fuck off my board.

The death was actually the fault of the people who set out to do violence against people who were exercising their rights, that is to say the left.
So no. No problems. I was never to comfy with the gnat-socks, it's all a big gay bum fest for traps so it was bound to get manipulated by the government. Manipulating pervs is their bread and butter.

>weeabo
kys. Sup Forums is primarily an anime image board. has been since before you came and will be after you leave

It's not only us, every western country should have rethink its migration policies after the Bataclan massacre.

nice try (((leftypol)))

I can't wait until the shills leave.

depends, in all seriousness, the big question and acknowledgement that needs to happen is why there's such a divide and response and actual hard hitting answers to it, not the whitewashed answers you get from approved interviewees.

No mocking of the answers, and acknowledgement that there is actual basis in the fears and worries that lead to extremism. At least that's a step towards the better path. It definitely isn't the current path of continuous dumping of oil into the fire and hoping the fire overtakes one side and wiping out the differing opinions.

Is this the latest copypasta maymay?

>68 boards
>9 of them anime-oriented
>68 > 9
>hurr durr primarily an anime board

Are math and logic something you've been neglect by your society as well as sex and emotional fulfillment?

It's over.

It'll only work if you act immediately. If you let the nazi autists fuck with your movement with just one more incident, it'll be destroyed in exactly the same way as the SJWs destroyed OWS.

mfw i know u play on the elysium server

I don't even know man, I'm just trying to get my life together, see if a good career and benefits will make me as happy as society tells me it'll make me. I hope everyone had a good day today.

Thats why we need to spread the word

>I can't eben into Sup Forums
Eat shit fagflag user

>thinking the number of boards involving a given thing dictates the culture of the imageboard.

Nah.

finna get worse white boi skrtt skrtt

No. People were waving roman salutes back in November of the last year, and the movement has only grown bigger since then. This is nothing.

Oh no, someone got murdered! America is rampant with left wing terror and the right has no establishment to absolutely decimate them PR-wise. How many people have been murdered due to leftist extremism and leftist policy in the past year alone? Where the fuck was this media outrage when BLM killed twelve cops and chanted songs about police murder? Where was this outrage when that unhinged Democrat murdered a guy for being a Trump supporter? Why didn't "the other side" COMPLETELY disavow the left wing after the congressional baseball shooting?

Who fucking cares that some fat communist whore who was too much of an adiposal battletank to get out of the way was killed, you disingenuous fucking cunt.

NO, Use this opportunity to redpill-
we are fighting the media! nobody else. they are all cia niggers.

This world has always been fucked. It's only illuminated by the technology which speed lines it throughout the world. Nothing has changed but the fact that more people have access to this information almost instantly. Ask yourself what you are doing in your personal life to make it a better place. Negativity will always breed more negativity. Create positive vibrations.

t. Your faggot inner voice

> women only purpose is breeding
yay or nay?

>Concern troll
>Meme flag

There are 15 identical threads in the catalog right now

white nationalists were never going to get what they wanted anyways, but this shit show just set back any gains they obtained by at least a decade.

it's back underground for all these white nationalist movements. maybe one dya these fucking retarded white trash burgers will realize that shit like the confederacy is associated with bad hygiene, obesity, filth, and retardation and nazism is just associated with evil, genocidal maniacs.

white nationalists will NEVER make any ground associated themselves with the fat, disgusting, retarded confederacy faggots. And any associating with nazi's is just associated with some weak jawed loser krauts.

to summarize:

yes - it's over.

>other people have been murdered before, so that somehow justifies this one

Yes.
The US is doomed to brazilificiation

Another (((concerned))) citizen

Yay.

Women aren't constructed in the same way as men and it would be foolish to expect them to behave rationally in the same way men does, particularly in politics.

Shill threads get the sage

Think Dylan Thomas.

Even if things are 100% irreperably fucked forever, white race done and Yehushua isnt coming, do you suddenly lay down for that good night? Or do you make every last person who brought you a pillow remember your name; brain deads and sycophants crying out bitterly to the poisoned skies for reprieve from the rippling influence of your life's actions, for the rest of eternity?

Just my 2 cents.

oy vey,, you got me!

but no, seriously: no one takes confederacy seriously. no one likes confederacy symbolism, no one likes confederate or kkk faggots.

I live in the south, i'm around these confederate faggots. I've never met a single confederate dude who wasn't an embarrassing dumb shit redneck.

If white nationalists ever want credibility, they really need stop associating with retarded losers of the past. Do you really think having the confederate image attached to your movement will be a net positive?

>Hello fellow nazis you should be good goys and support Israel because muh PR!!!

at this point it does no good to convince you i'm not jewish and that i don't give a shit about israel. I'd love to see israel have their borders forced open and muslims and africans flood in. however, can you answer that last quest i asked?

Do you think having the confederate image attached to your movement will be a net positive? You're from Greece, so I'm not sure if you are aware of how people in the US (even the south) perceive anything regarding the confederate stuff

>"real talk"
>"super fucked"
Why are shills so easy to spot?