Be communist

>be communist
>see people you disagree with enjoying their God given right to free speech and assembly
>form mobs to enact political violence on them in an attempt to control discourse
>do this for years
>one of them eventually retaliates with violence
>cry bitch all day long

fucking lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Free speech threat:

Bump me if you don't mind.

Yes. We do not play by the rules of bourgeoisie constitutionalism. We play their rules. Something you stupid Nazis can't do.

fash are such cry babies

We can however kill you on sight you pathetic, beta male cuck.

>not putting up with your dumb Nazi shit = MUHH
communist

FUCK OFF NAZI!

>be alt-right
>see someone you disagree with enjoying their God given right to free speech and assembly
>run them over with a car, injuring 19 and killing 1

Communists murdered over 100 million people in just one century. Their continued existence cannot be tolerated anywhere on earth

I bet I can make you cry quicker than you think little cuck.

Go cry about fatty boom boom getting her just deserts

Hm. Really makes you think.

commies are not humans
they are hellish demons who feast on human flesh
not directly, but by stealing products of their work

you play by the bankers/media rules, for the sake of the bankers/media. how do commies still not understand this simple reality yet? you've had years to figure this out and you morons are still thrashing in ignorance. do you honestly believe the people with the greatest amount of resources in all of human history are going to let you rule? they will line you up against the wall and execute you idiots the very same second you start to pose an actual threat to them.

>everyone who doesnt agree with my way of thinking is a commie
>canadian knowing anything about free speech

that kinda sounds like when lefties say you are a nazi if you dont agree with them, is this what politics is now?

White """men""" btfo.

>fash are such cry babies

how? sitting on me?
its desserts, retard

>FUCK OFF NAZI!

You do not even know what a nazi or Fascism is.

>>be alt-right
>>see someone you disagree with enjoying their God given right to free speech and assembly
>>run them over with a car, injuring 19 and killing 1

That was retaliation. That is the whole point of the thread. Commies legitimized the use of violence against them.

>>everyone who doesnt agree with my way of thinking is a commie
>>canadian knowing anything about free speech
>that kinda sounds like when lefties say you are a nazi if you dont agree with them, is this what politics is now?

Yeah, Antifa is entirely communist and BLM is mostly communist.

>land whale fails the dodge challenge
>one less commie
>one less feminazi

Challenger is based af now.

antifa and BLM are not the whole majority of lefties you know? plenty of lefties disagree with BLM and antifa

I don't even know why anyone responds to this stupid shit. You are not ANTIFA, you probably haven't left your house in a week.

>right to assemble
>in an intersection
>without prior approval from local authorities
Hmmm really makes you think

pretty sure the moment you step off the guided course laid by the higher ups, you'd get thrown under the train at the drop of a dime.

"charging intensifies"

why do people care about dead commies anyway? guy litteraly ran his car in a crowd with commie flags and antifa flags

should make a statue for him. And don't start with the ''muh psycho'' bullshit, these people would see you're shit taken from you and you spat on. And even than they would not be happy. Commies are the real scum of the earth.

Reminder that the Communist Party is illegal in the United States.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

Praise kek, his chaos will devour the butthurt cucks

>rules
>break laws by tearing down staues and not going through the proper motions to get them removed

So you admit to be an enemy to the Constitution? That's anti-american bub.