Y-you guys are finished

>y-you guys are finished
>t-the alt-right is losing the culture war!!!
>you stupid stormfags, fucking larpers I swear

This is the best they have, attempting some weak ass d&c campaign on a board that basically has no moderation anymore, knowing that if this were tried elsewhere they'd be banned outright.

Remember, young redpilled normies; the first step to victory is getting them to acknowledge us. And this is what acknowledgement from the left looks like. Absolute fear. Don't forget it.

No, its called rational and intelligent thought. Something you're not capable of.

The last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here like you that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.

>tfw you'll soon be able to score some literal combat pickups in the streets of your local city soon thanks to antifa buying milsurp and cheap handguns to go pose with

If you think this board has no moderation go ahead and try to dox someone like that faggy twitter did and tell me how that goes for you

Sup Forums has always been about politically incorrect conversation and ideals. This has primarally been host to white-nationalism and nazisim, hence redpilling the masses.

You're not hijacking this board. You literally just said it yourself.

>"y-you're not welcome here, s-stormfag"
make me leave. This board was never yours.

>can't even tell if this is bait
fuck nu/pol/

>our Trump movement
Fuck off you kekistani civic cuck.

>This is the best they have, attempting some weak ass d&c campaign
Its sad honestly its so blatant like this pasta thats been spammed in so many threads

I mean i know this pastas a couple of hours old but that autist has spammed it in every thread he could find you guys should recognize it by now

its only hours old and already stale

Remember, the real definition of a "nazi" isn't political NatSoc's. Its anyone who didn't vote for Hillary Clinton.

including minors

Bump
Board's a fucking mess
We need new mods, these ones are awful

we still have mods?

Some cracker smoked 9 black folk in a church!
Trump still got elected.
Some Antifa get run over, killed etc.
Trump will get re-elected.

Doesn't look like it, does it?
My theory is that the ecents of tge weekend were orchestrated by the deep state, following this they immediatly planned to flood here & try and demoralise us
They could have even paid off the mods by the look of things

Don't let anyone tell you that this is anything but the end.

This is where it starts, and they left is trying to end this without costing lives by snuffing the flame here. But it won't work; the Right is stronger than ever.

Gen Z'er here, if you lads keep up the line reinforcements will be on the way.

oh we're not afraid.

we're just tired of your "white genocide" bullshit.
Nazism is a failed political ideology. It has an even worse success rate than communism.
It's for the mentally deficient and emotionally unstable.
Your days are numbered.
Test America again and you'll be wiped off the face of the planet.

It's the first of many to come commie faggot

> (OP)
>No, its called rational and intelligent thought. Something you're not capable of.
>The last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here like you that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.
You posted the exact same thing in another thread, gtfo shill

We will win in the long run

Now I understand what Corneliu meant about traitors....
I bet you don't even know who that is because your from T_D and never read a book in your fucking life.

Go on, Google him NEWFAG

I've been on Facebook and normalfags literally don't give a fuck about anything happening. Sup Forums is filled with pursues looking for approval from masses.

*pussies

(yawn)