Why did they give the "Alt-Right" the world's largest front-page advertisement for two whole days for free?

Why did they give the "Alt-Right" the world's largest front-page advertisement for two whole days for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/5OdaGZ5A6Mn5/
bitchute.com/video/LBFuWMUZBYVC/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A car plowing to a group of innocent people you mean?

Golden rule of marketing, every publicity is good publicity, especially if they consider you the worst possible, nazis

Is that why the Nazis lost?

People talk about the event being a setup and a honeypot, but actually we just won the war. The truth is spreading and the fire is rising.

No Nazis "lost" because the Italians where fucking cunts unable to defend their colonies and Hitler a good boi for sending them help while having to postpone the march against Russia for a month, what cost him the Eastern front, while jewish anglos decided they need to help Britain win because else they would never get the loans back they gave Britain and France to fight ebin 6 Million murder king

>bitchute.com/video/5OdaGZ5A6Mn5/

Dickie Spencer's twitter followers increased too

These stunts work for recruitment, always have.

We didn't win anything because nobody has any idea what the right wants. They rally for the sake of rallying without setting any objectives.

>try to give donald trump a ton of publicity thinking it would make him look terrible
>ends up winning

They're trying to label it with everything bad beforehand the truth spreads. They'll fail like every other country they've destroyed for the past 2k years.

If anyone cares. What counts are numbers, ideology comes later. Welcome to the dynamic narratival era where stories are made up on the shitter before the redaction conference

Are you triggered? I never asked for a history lesson. I could care less about this stupid shit.

Nazis lost because they trusted too much in the sensibilities of the English-Speaking world because of Henry Ford so they never created anti-English propaganda and were unprepared.

The left has lost very hard. You will see.

If you want to see how will right preveil like a juggernaut, check my country from 2002.

In 2002 people were allowed to criticize Erdogan, draw cartoons ridiculing Erdogan, back in then you could call him with his first name ( a little informal way of addressing people in Turkey ) and now if you even tweet something you will get a one-ended ticket to jail and tortured.

Your media will soon become right wing circle-jerk, this is final struggles, agonizings, all will give in because money>ideas.

The one will eat his beliefs once his pockets run dry.

second rule of online marketing, your opinion doesn't count

>Adolf Hitlers Warning
bitchute.com/video/LBFuWMUZBYVC/

The main deal of the alt right is race realism which calls for a white ethnostate so we stop being dragged down by untermensch. Awareness of the cause is spreading and will gain more and more traction as a white ethnostate is irrefutably in the interest of white people. The problems caused by minorities are getting larger and more obvious by the day.

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

Commies. All.of them deserved to die

interesting point, i wonder what they gain from it other than virtue signalling

Didn't Trump pretty much get blasted for sexual assault, russian collusion, racism, bigotry, sexism, nazi like rallies, and political threats, for like 5 solid months leading up to the election?

They fucked up.

LOL implying the left rallies for a reason. I mean they literally throw shit at people.

Except they didn't kill a protester

Not only they gave huge publicity so people would invest time into investigating what is going on, but they also doubled down on the only weapon they have: calling someone a nazi. Couple of years ago, being labeled as a nazi was pretty much a social suicide. Todays left call nazis absolutely everyone which results in less powerful reaction on the word. More and more normal people being called nazis just because they are exercising their right to have different opinion or simply be neutral in some situations, and just like that, over time, the image of a scary crazy nazi with swastika on a forehead shifted to a middle class working white man. This creates quite a dissonance among normies, because their image of a nazi does not correlate with what it become and they simply will not accept it

Based leaf

And? MSM will forget that fat land whale in half a week and the lefties will virtue signalling around a Nigger. That fat dead ass clown got what she deserved