Greetings from Sup Forums, since your board is falling apart, I just wanted to say...

Greetings from Sup Forums, since your board is falling apart, I just wanted to say, fuck you for shitting up this site and turning half the memes into propaganda aimed at indoctrinating autists.

Hope the nazi-larpers die desu

Fuck off
t. Also Sup Forums

Why do you persecute us so goyim

You can also go back to /r/anime

Also Sup Forums reporting in.
Fuck you for not using anime to indoctrinate autists.

I'm sad Sup Forums can't keep it in Sup Forums but it's not like this site hadn't already gone to shit

reporting from Sup Forums
fuck off faggot

fpbp

That's some poor taste there user.

also Sup Forums
everything is fine, asuka would gas the jews if she had opportunity

I agree with you
t. Sup Forums as well

Anime is pretty gay desu
Whatever floats your boat though. I'm a classical liberal after all.

Kurisu is best girl.

FUCK THE NAZIES
FUCK THE NAZIES
FUCK THE NAZIES

Sure she would

the typing style of Sup Forums is similar to r/anime

go back to your reddit colony and take to most over-posted anime of time with you.

>manga

Because of the jews, desu

Did you know /h/ is doing Asuka blacked threads?

That's actually from a doujin

sauce

What the fuck is happening!!!!????

Same. I detest this board by forever tainting it with the smell of radical right extremists.
This used to be a decent site before you nazi fucks ruined it. Kill yourselves.

Fuck off degenerate.

/h/ is doing many things I am not aware of, and I do not have desire to know their stuff
shill raid, division tactics in full force, concern trolling
it is bad, I hope it will go away soon because something will happen in europe that will overshadow this entire charlotteville fiasco

I can already tell what kind of people you are.

Fat, non-athletic, beta, virgin, was made fun of in school, and still watches anime right into your 20s because you're still a mentally stunted and mentally disturbed manchils. Basically like that fat white nationalist that killed that girl in Charlottesville.

GOMENASAIIIIIII

Is that neo-nazi trying to buttrape that other guy?

That's pretty gay desu

>Trump supporters masturbate to anime
nothing new

Yeah WELL your ideology is PROVEN FALSE because you look STUPID too
HAHAHA
BTFO
FAT AND UGLY LIKE THAT STUPID WHORE THAT DIED

The best Sup Forums posters are all our guys. 4chans a place for Nazi weebs, go to a forum or some shit faggot.

Go away subhuman manchild weirdo

>You all conform to my idea of who you are!

being into anime and manga, how degenerate are you user????

I fucking love you 4chaners (except pol of course) why cant you people come in here (pol) and teach these nazi fucks a lesson or two. I am so sick of this board being overrun with nazi fucks. I know there is NO WAY overall Sup Forums visitors are all nazis, but they all stay over at their board and leave Sup Forums alone to the nazis, who want to literally wipe them out. Its time to act, its time to stand together against these fascist fucks and send em back to whatever disgusting hole they crawled out from.

Anime is for LOSERS

>I fucking love you 4chaner
another newfag detected

All you retards do is put poorly photoshopped retarded red MAGA caps on cute girls. Most of you probably don't even watch anime. Shitty propaganda memes need to be purged from this site.

You're worse than the OMG IM TOTALLY A GAMER GURL GUISE people.

fuck off shill

Reminder that these "Nazi" fucks is the only thing that keeps authoritarians from stopping production of anime altogether.
Reminder that these "Nazi" fucks are proof that you can still have anime.
Because if they can crackdown on any and all "Nazi" parodies, say goodbye to your anime.
So you best pick a fucking side or shut the fuck up.
Fucking nigger.

>137542572
hello user-kun you are wrong
anime and manga is red pilled

worst girl

bitch get the fuck off my lawn. Ive been visiting this site before you came out of your mothers womb. Maybe not religiously because I have shit to do, but Ive seen this board turn from centrist - right into an out right nazi hive. Its fucking scary shit. Wake the fuck up.

Sup Forums is dead
So fuck you all.

They won't leave and Hiro doesn't give a shit. If moot was still admin he'd have wiped this shithole sometime ago. He did it once before.

I wouldn't mind them if they didn't try to indoctrinate everyone on the whole damn site with their political ideal bullshit. Just as bad as the SJWs they keep crying about.

you lie and I know it, moreover, everybody else know it
>Sup Forums is dead
you cannot kill the idea, faggot

Fuck you bud this is actually pretty fun to watch.

How?

How?

Sup Forums is hostile to any kind of political discussion, as it should be.

What the fuck are you babbling about? You faggots pirate anime. You're not helping shit you parasite.

Shitting up out board ?

I can't go to Sup Forums or even Sup Forums and get serious discussion or threads because I don't accompany every post with 2d... For fucks sake if anyone has done more cross board damage its you 2d anime fu's

Sup Forums reporting in . anime is degenerate and Todd howard needs to stop being tempted by lolis or he is going to violate the terms of his parole and molest some kid

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

You know what the basis for this website was founded on don't you?

Aren't anime production often outsourced to the Philippines? So there GDP is reliant upon anime success?

Same. Been here for literally 10 years. Sup Forums went from center-left (hated Bush just before Obama began) to outright nazism today. They shitted the whole site with their politics bullshit and I hate them forever for it.

false flag, divide and conquer shitpost

sage

cgdct, traditional values, CUTE, loli
tell me how it is not red pilled
pro tip i wont believe you