Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gK2U91Qy8ZU
youtu.be/fbjNJbjEy04
youtu.be/KIvRljAaNgg
youtu.be/eaR1_an9CnQ
youtu.be/6TpZa4OMFVk
youtu.be/kPGMPlEHLTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blame that asshole with the Dodge. He fucked everything up.

nigga this shit is only just beginning, its far from over. We'll still have plenty of time to BTFO those libshit degenerate AIDS niggers.

It's not like you ever had a chance of winning. One crazed racist is all it takes to ruin it for us sane racists. The media just needed a single event to blow out of proportions. You'll never see this kind of outrage from BLM people committing murders

you idiots fostered nazis and elected a 5 year old to the presidency, what the fuck did you think was going to happen? America was going to embrace you with open arms? Fascism will never be allowed to exist in this country. Deal with it.

Not for a very long time. They own the narrative now. fuck

>tfw our movement is forever associated with domestic terrorism
Remember Dylann Roof? We survived him. We'll survive this idiot as well.

Feels bad man

cry yourselves back to plebbit, shills.

lolno
no one will care in a week
get out faggot

I think eventually we will, no doubt.

As for now, though, the right will be associated with this retard for a while. The time to plan and think is now.

Shilll detected.

This rally topped Berkeley and Portland.

We got everything right: the uniforms, torches, chants.

This whole country is ON EDGE because of us. We might cause a fucking civil war.

And we're just getting started.

Charlottesville, we're going back in September to make this one EVEN BIGGER.

Get ready!

There's not going to be a civil war LARPing faggot. We're not even close yet.

>September

just in time for my birthday!

Antifa's heroes Obama, Hillary, McCain, Soros and the Democrats fund, arm, and train actual neo-nazis in Ukraine who have murdered thousands of Ukrainians.

John McCain inciting Nazi coup supporters youtu.be/gK2U91Qy8ZU

Hillary stooge Victoria Nuland handing out food and goodies to Nazis. youtu.be/fbjNJbjEy04

Victoria Nuland leaked phone call where she's deciding who would be the best puppet to install in the new Nazi regime. youtu.be/KIvRljAaNgg

Victoria Nuland bragging about how the US spent $5 billion on Ukrainian "democracy", including funding, arming and training Nazis. youtu.be/eaR1_an9CnQ

Victoria Nuland admitting they fund Nazi groups. youtu.be/6TpZa4OMFVk

George Soros bragging about his involvement in the Nazi coup of a democratially elected government. youtu.be/kPGMPlEHLTA

Guys the left-wing are calling the right-wing Nazis!

This is the life you chose. Not even your famies love you anymore.

The edge in that kid.

WOKE

#resist

We're not schizophrenics. This is fucking retarded.

>our movement
The only movement you should have is pointing out politically incorrect truths like international jewery, iq gaps and the fallacies of atheism to trigger normies stupid enough to have a movement. This is the ultimate pill, the Plato pill.

>being such a virtue signalling piece of shit that you call CNN to let them know that you're disowning your son for his political beliefs
>tumblr frantically reblogging this and conveniently forgetting how about conservative parents who disown their leftist or gay children are literally satan

Trump didn't sell us out. He tweeted about black on black statistics and is trying to doxx all of the ANTIFA accounts.

Oh shut the fuck up.

When the boy beats all the charges in court, and Antifa chimps out and burns a city down, the right will look better than ever.

>TFW Left wing Remove Founding Fathers all monument

>Mount Rushmore GET BLACKED

>White become minority however majority minority is meme after Government systematically pushd whites out of jabs and Education

>Just Like South africa , White women left weak white men and get Blacked

It will not be that mong dodging people, it will be you trying to defend his actions that will expose you.
You think old scarred giant america with millions of dead veterans will allow some third-grader's Hitler reenactment on it's soil for long?
I really wonder who will awaken once sleepytime is over.

>Disowns Literal Nazi
>Must be Virtue Signaling
Or maybe he hates Nazis because he's a proud American.

You honestly think people will side with Nazis don't you

>our movement

Oh give up the shilling for fucks sake. Sup Forums saw through these duplicitous cunts long ago.

>he's a proud American.

>Proud his country becoming non-white third world country

Wow.
Cucking on your own son for Jews on the internet.
I'd never speak to my parents again if they did this and replace them with new family and friends.

Even the March shouldn't have happened. Sure it's helpful that it was opposed by the city, but the March itself was cringey and pointless. It achieved nothing, gave a platform to the leftist false flaggers and ended up getting associated with that cunt in the dodge. A complete disaster for something that didn't even need to happen.

>antifa are seen as the good guys

lol

Don't do domestic terrorist shit then

It's not hard

There will be a war. Soros is pushing for one.

That's some fake ass shit right there.

The simple minded always look 5 minutes ahead instead of at the long term.

The left always try to bit off more then they can chew. They will use this as a way to push their anti white, anti male, anti christian propaganda. Thus alienating them more and pushing these groups further right, not because they want to but because they have no other place to go.

The key is for us to make sure that there is strong conservative libertarian leaders for them to follow and not the alt-right leaders.

P.S. The main problem with the alt-right is they think acting like the left but for white people is a good long term strategy. But if you act like the left you are no better than them.

Sage

soros will croak any day now.
half of europe banned him from their countries and are cracking down on his NGOs
his NGOs are quitting in fear of being shot by coast guard.

>Trump sold us out

Oh no I didn't see that coming

he didn't sell anyone out. he refrained from naming anybody, and whilst all this shit has been happening, he was passing healthcare for soldiers and their families and getting rid of affirmative action

Obvious paid shill is obvious.
You're not even fucking trying dude

>tfw the left won
this pretty much
but I think it was inevitable
I don't think there's any way to win...
i mean for real, can anyone claim otherwise? do you have a plan, an idea, that can work, against a growing cancer of leftism and evil globalist/marxist media that are able to corrupt anything good and turn it against us?
that are able to plant their controlled opposition agents in "white nationalist" lead roles to pervert angry confused young minds and destroy the movement from the inside out?
yet when you try to explain this whole situation to any middle normies "trump supporters aren't racist dude, those are just a few bad people and/or it's the jews" they look at you like you're a crazy fucking nut and your entire community ostracizes you as a nazi?

i think we're literally looking at the end of western civilization approaching, there is just no way out of this, we're playing on the same board but the rules of the game for them are "for every move you make we get to undo it and then make 2 of our own"

please someone convince me there's a way out of this mess

>antifa are seen as good guys
By literally who outside of the media?

everyone I know who isn't on Sup Forums

But muh 4dchess

back to r/politics faggot

I think the president's good at 4d chess and he's made amazing blowouts against the opposition and he's the greatest thing to ever happen to the country in 70+ years but I just don't think it will be enough, he's like a master surgeon that specializes in removing tumors from one area of the body but the cancer is in every single cell..

These people are all newfags, redditors and shills. Just look at the way they post. A couple of them don't even know how to sage properly. This is so embarrassing. Redditors genuinely believe that being nazis in public is going to help them, because they are unintelligent and have been led astray by controlled opposition. Sad!

except we look like the bad guys, and the government shut us down and layed our heads out on a silver platter for the left

Stay in your basements

>pirate flag

shill-ception
OP is obvious shill post faggot

You forgot to take your meme flag off, shill.

>1 post by this ID
>literal concern trolling

>Communist flag
>"Muh proud American"
I've seen brand new, skyscraper-bound windows less transparent than your false patriotism, kike.

Dylan Roof killed blacks. White women are sacred. Can we admit we fucked up?

the left was defeated, 0 leadership and broke, every new Dem leader had to pass a purity test and they were all failing. All we needed to do was remove the cuckservatives (who are dying anyway) out of the house + senate and these LARPing faggots buffed it. David Duke and Richard Spencer can suck a dick all they do is harden support against white people and Trump's agenda.

If they wanted to help Trump, they would ape his haters so they're associated together not the other way around.

I always sage unless I intend to bump the thread

fuck off I'll reply to shills if I want to, everyone should autosage except in good threads

The far right isn't allowing Trump to hold the center (that Hillary already ceded with her anti-white bullshit), he will have no option than fuck you guys with the rubber dildo.

The first step is to discredit the media.

You are all fucking kike nigger faggots

Sup Forums is now a 24/7 nigger fest...

we are going to need white authentication for pol 2.0