Israel calls you to open your borders

youtube.com/watch?v=OeZrFrBsVss
"World peace and open borders" project continues
Israeli NGO's are calling for open borders worldwide- now in cooperation with the Israeli band "Hadag Nahash"
The new song "Vote with your feet" calls you to open your heart for the migrants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/netanyahu-plans-fence-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I promise I will but I need help.

Can you show me how by opening yours?

How can Israel open it's borders? Look at the countries around us. It will be a suicide

Oy vey

Why don't you first take care of Palestinian refugees and their families from other countries they had to escape to because of Israel?

Why are the ripping off old nigger music from the last decade?

Kike

>im not clicking that link
Is it a "everyone but Israel", or are they really calling for Israel to open its borders?

They are hostile to Jews
We love this music in Israel. At least us the minority who hates Mizrahit

you first

Israel is a different case obviously

I'm sure there are plenty of non-Muslims from third world nations like Zimbabwe and Cambodia just waiting to enrich you. They would just love to come and live in Israel, you would literally be saving lives.

---To save one human being is to save the entire world.

Everyone should open their borders but Israel.. Lol

This. I'm immediately suspect when countries don't lead by example.

>---To save one human being is to save the entire world.
Kek

are you sure you dont have a shortage of quantum physicist?
It will be good for overall GDP mayne

Ahh, well... we're bretty good at the memes here too, we can help include you. Diversity is your strength afyer all, right? :)
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

>Why are they so ugly
jews

Tear down that wall, racist ethnostate.

Oy vey! You open your border first. Then we will follow you like dumb cattle oops I meant goyim.

Cool song tho

Opening our borders won't be a smart move. Neither I think any nation should open it's borders

How would it be any different for us Western nations then?

Why tho?

You first, Israeli.

They look like Arabs

youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

Some of them are arab i think

pmuB \_-.-_/ Bump

you ever just get tired of fighting against this?
and just say, fuck it? lets see what happens?

>you ever just get tired of fighting against this?
Not really.

>and just say, fuck it? lets see what happens?
Well considering the likely result would be war as people are already upset and on edge before the agenda is even implemented.

Honestly, I would like to see these Israeli NGO's push their agenda on Israel first so as to prove to the world that their agenda is legit. Of course, the result would be an all out war in Israeli with the millions of Palestinians that would flood Israel as soon as the borders open but that would be nothing more than poetic justice.

>Israeli NGO: Everyone else open your borders!!!
>Me: No. You open your borders and allow the 4+ million Palestinians to flood into your country.
>Israelis: They will kill us!!!
>Me: Exactly.

"Netanyahu plans fence around Israel to protect it from 'wild beasts' "
>theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/netanyahu-plans-fence-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts

Hmm really makes you think. Thanks jews we are conquering europe with your help inshallah. You can take middle east its shit anyway i like europe.

Here's a bump
Great song

true story that no one will believe: i went to a hadag nahash concert in israel in 2008 and got on my friend's shoulders and shouted 'white power' while giving the "roman" salute

nobody cared (or noticed probably)
also im p sure this band if famous for being lefty cucks in israel.

Most israelis don't know what White Power means. Most Israelis would consider themselves white anyway

Bump

Then how about yall shut the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

The new world order will consist of ethnostates, except for Israel. Israel will be the multicultural paradise diaspora Jews promise their American hosts. Everyone will be welcome to live, work and collect welfare in Israel.

Homosexuality and all sorts of perversion will be encouraged by the state media. Jewish women will be required to marry African studs and their men will take care of the beautiful mixed children. It will of course be as atheist as they want Europe to be, religion might even be punished by death as it was under Lenin when Trotsky was making the Red Army. We will bring everlasting peace and tolerance to Israel. It will be a diverse light unto the nations.

yeah i just thought it was a funny story (and one i never get to tell). im jewish myself, went there on a school trip.

>most jews consider themselfs white

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

>Jewish highest IQ
>Best people
>Jewish master race

>yfw those hots IDIF girls are actually mixed races with germans and other europeans, no wonder they have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Isreal is the best contaiment country, we need to bring all the jews in Isreal and make them stay there and live happy autistic lifes where they dont fuck shit up, we'll gladly pay the bill.

>"Netanyahu plans fence around Israel to protect it from 'wild beasts' "
Oy vey. Young whites won't be tolerating that shit when we come to power. We will tear down that wall and make Israel a diverse, tolerant nation. All refugees will be welcome to settle in Israel.

people always have to learn the hard way one way or another. it explains why theres so many cynics, pessimists, and nihilists now. they just know the truth.
>the only way to win, is to not play
>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes
>early birds eat the infected worms/berries
>late birds know where not to eat
>you dont have to be faster than the bear
>you only have to be faster than the slowest person

Perhaps the real Jews could have their ethnostate. The Khazar converts need to embrace African diversity though. It will improve the genetic health of their race for sure. Everyone wins.

Yes, letting in millions of healthy young men who hate your people tends to be suicide.

That is why you're advocating it for us, so now we're going to return the favour and we're going to work with the Israeli left to do it.

>They are hostile to Jews
Syrians are hostile to us. Who cares whether they're hostile? You say we have to let the Syrians in, we say you have to let the Palestinians in.

I SUPPORT WHITE NATIONALISM FOR ALL.
WE KHAZARS DEMAND OUR OWN ETHNOSTATE IN OUR EUROPEAN HOMELAND (SOUTHERN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE).

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING, WHITE BROTHERS

Thank you based Ahmed

Bump

>IsraAIDS

Kek

What's the point OP? Why post it here? Don't people hate us enough?

Please delete your post

you get a dedicated thread like twice a week.. and thats really few if you consider that this board is filled with stormfags

Based Israel

Yeah Israel has no excuse, they are a very wealthy country, and it's extremely racist of them to reject refugees in their country. Israel needs to learn how to be more multicultural.

Also support Jewish girls love black cock.

>Jewish girls love black cock.
Jew girl here can confirm

>IsraAIDS
Sadly true

I see you, paleostain

youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk

Yes. Just let them get what they want. Let it all burn.
I simply want to be there to gloat in their face as it all burns down around them.

>I simply want to be there to gloat in their face as it all burns down around them
Won't happen

elaborate you stingy jew

fuck off juden, back to the oven.

it was filmed in arab village, they are all arabs obviously, it's a song about how poor are the terrorists who stab jews

but meh diversity is strength

no no please lead the example Israel