Hello, The Donald and Radical Centrist. I have a message for you

Hello, The Donald and Radical Centrist. I have a message for you.

get the fuck off my Sup Forums you weeabo piece of shit.

This influx of liberal ideas and opinions is not welcome here. What is it that you fail to understand about us? We don't like other races, we actually want to live in a right wing empire, we are sexist by your standards and we aren't larping because of sexual neglect and poor socioeconomic standards.

We're not larping. The only person here larping something is you for pretending to like a candidate just so that you can belong to a movement. There's no glory to be found in being reactionary for the sake of it. This is the reason why most people like you supported Bernie but switched to Trump when he lost the nomination.

Where the hell do you think you are, you degenerate weakling? This is one of the few right wing bastions left on earth not yet corrupted and tainted by the left wing liberal agenda. Do you honestly think that you're equal to someone who's been worshipping Roman Emperors and authoritarianism for years just because you bought a red hat and post FREE KEKISTAN on your facebook?

>our Trump movement
>OUR

You got some nerve to suggest that this is yours. It's not mine, it's the lesser of two evils because I can't live in a Roman police state. Do you think I care the slightest about the deaths of a bunch of unenlightened college drop outs and whether they die or not?

Here's an idea: leave us alone. We don't like you, we never did and probably never will. I refuse to participate in a political system where people are swayed by the masses instead of their own moral convictions. I support the authoritarian state and have done so for ages, and there's no way I'm going to be sitting here and just accept this refugee storm of normies polluting one of the few places left for me to vent my rage.

Pick up a book, read some philosophy and get educated, and when you're done you can get the flying fuck off my board.

Fuck you bitch, I go where I want. Your nazi shit won't be accepted anymore. People are paying attention now, and it's time for nazis to GTFO. Bunch of traitors. Nazi scum stand against everything this country was founded upon.

He wasn't speaking for the plebs, you fucking moron.

What you're advocating for is a safe space and that's the very antithesis of what Sup Forums is about. Go fuck yourself authoritarian faggot not everyone agrees with you. If you want an echo chamber go to Reddit.

>get the fuck off my Sup Forums you weeabo piece of shit.
you have to go back

>I refuse to participate in a political system where people are swayed by the masses instead of their own moral convictions.

This, stormfags are complete pinheads.

And like that, a Viral Copypasta is Born.

You're a larper. You're also toxic to real white identity.

haha fucking retard reeeeee

> i hate nigger and jews
> i love freedom of choice and individualism

pick one

Only Jews accuse Sup Forums of being Nazis.
KILL THE JEW

Oh please do tell what real white identity is, you imbecile.

lol so you want a safespace?

fuck off, go ride a roman statues dick

>68 boards
>9 of them anime-oriented
>68 > 9
>hurr durr primarily an anime board

Are math and logic something you've been neglect by your society as well as sex and emotional fulfillment?

Option 2 you faggot. White PRIDE is not about hating anyone, you cunt. I am proud of who I am. Unlike you, I am not jealous of any Jews or niggers.

>meme flag
>we we we we
>reddit spacing

It's easy to tell when they are new

>lol
>writing acronyms that predate the dinosaurs
>hurr durr I'm so edgy and funny

The West has fallen.

And what are you doing about it faggot? Posting shitty threads on Sup Forums?

How on earth can you rationalize being proud and not rejecting other races?

this is how I know that you are a faggot, but reddit spacing and false sense of intellectual superiority help too
this mongolian tapestry creation forum prime function is to discuss anime, everything else is just addition to that
do not like that?
you can always go back to stormfront, t-donald, or whatever hellhole you crawled from

This.
I agree with most of what he says, but this is an anime board and he's coming across like a faggot. The cunt's not even worth posting a smug anime face for. Sad. Many such cases!

All this weebo dumbfuck infighting is giving me a raging hard on

I sincerely apologize for writing in a more eloquent manner than you, Adolf.

You can larp all you want buddy, we both know well the difference between pride and hate. They are exclusive.

saying toxic is fag talk

Even the leaf gets it, Dundee.

Trump is a zionist and you post a proud European polytheistic white man as the OP pic

>Nazi scum stand against everything this country was founded upon.
Yeah I'm sure the founding fathers would be very proud of the United Slaves of Israel.
>you're larping
>toxic
pls kys
>t. kike
>using paragraphs is reddit spacing
Your new is showing

This is genuinely hilarious. Thank you for making my night you glorious jimmies rustled Romefag.