So this jew ( he is literally a jew ) is doxxing people online and gets money for it

So this jew ( he is literally a jew ) is doxxing people online and gets money for it.

Doxxing by the left is because of their lack of weaponized autism, not very accurate and they were allready mistakes.

So how do we counter? What hurts the hebrew most?
Thats right report his channel to Patreon because it clearly violates the therms of use:

patreon.com/legal

>Illegal Activities - Don’t break the law or encourage others to break the law.
>Abuse - Don’t harass or bully others, or promote violence or hatred towards others.
>Personal Information - Don’t distribute others’ personal information or otherwise abuse it. Creators with access to their patrons’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to Patreon.

>How do i report

Go here :

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

>What is the Creator's Patreon URL?
patreon.com/yesyoureracist

>What part of guidlines...
Other: Doxxing

Now give them a brief explanation dont post fucking shit like: He is a big nosed jew who wants shekels just post the truth. "Doxxing on the Internet is a dagnerous and illegal game. In the last months doxxing led to many cases where innocent people were bullied out of their homes because of false charges. The witchhunt mentallity can be very harmfull

Now evidence links:
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896747603135692806

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896559431789547521

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform
labnol.org/internet/office/track-google-docs-visitors-know-when-document-read-opened/3397/
patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896825770055786498
medium.com/@getongab/happy-birthday-gab-announcing-our-ico-e338662d26a1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't counter the internet belongs to us. Nothing you can do about it. Go sit in a corner and cry

This has to be b8.
No one uses that gif unironically.

FUCKING THANK you
shieet i was looking for this for this exact purpose

>the internet belongs to us
>proceed to cull anyone with a voice
reminds me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
oh right, communist anti-intellectualism.

I'm so glad my country got rid of commies and jews.

It's actually capitalism. Private companies don't have to be forced to market anyone's voice. You alt right idiots destroy their profit with your racist talk. A lot of the people in the world aren't white, and tech companies still have to sell to them.

>Commie
>Talking about property

LOL

Imagine for one second what a shitstorm this would create .

Awesome. Shine the light on you nazi cockroaches and watch you scatter.

I hope all of you get doxxed.

>Stop him
Why, just a bretty good Troll making money of delusional lefties, hurting their cause. I call him /ourjew/

except 90% of brown people don't have electricity.
only non-whites seriously making them a profit are asian.

also, what he's doing is illegal, no matter how you spin it.
can't wait until someone wrongly accused sues his care-near looking ass into poverty

just because i have flag dosn't mean i am a commie

Except india is one of the world's larget markets, and they have 1/6 of the world's population so check your numbers.

of course it is, but remember that most low-caste indians don't have basic utilities, dude.

Don't post your PI online then you dumb fuck. I hope all you fucking facebook baby boomer fucks taste the pain.
I even made a fucking fake facebook with fake family bots that subscribe to other users to hide my shit.

I set that shit up and connected all my social accounts to it in 2011 and it should've been earlier. You geriatric fucks are going to learn a hard lesson in security.

Patreon is cucked and run by hardcore SJWs. Good luck but I think that's the wrong approach. I say look into one of the mistakes he's made and exploit it. Doxxing is serious business and if this guy is cranking out several doxxes a day than he is bound to doxx someone by mistake who wasn't at the event and ruin their career. Report that to Patreon and authorities if anything of the sort exists.

KILL ALL NAZIS

>docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

don't
click
google
docs
links
EVER

Enjoy your IP harvest faggot OP

How does one get an IP from google docs? Not being facetious, honest question.

dosn't matter, a company dosn't care doing business with a person who expoilts others

labnol.org/internet/office/track-google-docs-visitors-know-when-document-read-opened/3397/

This is the official form for patreon though. I don't see the problem with doing it? I used a remote VM to be safe and check it out. But it is indeed the official form to report patreons according to the company

patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

That's not fucking doxxing you fucking moronic ditchpig. They're not posting addresses, phone numbers, or anything more than names. Get out of here with your whiny bullshit. Don't forget your hoods next time.

lmao idiot, they rule over you ever single day.
every piece of media is in their hands.
you must be a fucking troll.

Fuck off, kike. @YesYoureRacist is 100% /ourguy/. He's BTFO of controlled-opposition/psyops/Nazi LARPers that are only out there to make us look bad and harm our movement. He's essentially helping Trump and the true conservatives and right-wingers. GTFO you kike shill, we're not falling for you tricks.

Reminder to assist @YesYoureRacist whenever you can, with any leading information to degenerate LARPers.

He actually DOES post peoples information though and actively attempts to get people fired. I only know this because some of the twats I followed on twitter were retweeting his shit.

Google literally keeps track of all ips reading a doc on a file accessible to the owner.

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896825770055786498

>the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

throw eggs at his house then.. or worse.. pee on his lawn.

>Abuse - Don’t harass or bully others, or promote violence or hatred towards others.

>Personal Information - Don’t distribute others’ personal information or otherwise abuse it. Creators with access to their patrons’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to Patreon.

Yeah he's posting peoples names that are otherwise undisclosed information with altruistic intention and is in no way suggesting social crucifixion and recompense for people's political beliefs. Go fuck yourself kike.

CNN did a small segment on him yesterday, praising him of course.

that was their attempt to protect him. now the public has been made aware of him and if anything happens to him it will blow up in the media.
jews stick together.

He's not promoting violence or hatred, just the spread of information. And to be able to link them, this information pretty much can't be private. If you can link a face to a name, the lack of privacy and personal security is their own fault.

>He's not promoting violence or hatred, just the spread of information.

Come the fuck off it dude, tell me now that you have conviction of his intention and is truly ignorant to the byproduct of this information being put out there in the context of the times we live in and what the overton window accepts.

He has tweeted multiple times on his main account about beating up nazis etc. Quite literally promoting violence.

so you don't mind if we spread his info?

Report guys fucking report

Dont be to obvious that you are right leaning but rather that doxxing in general is bad.
This hebrew is going to cry in pain when his dollaroos are going to be blocked

you faggots have been reporting his patreon since saturday bahah nobody gives a fuck about nazis

reminder that we got It'sGoingDown off patreon for the same bullshit a few weeks back

report this like

kike*

-sent from my iphone

Nah fuck off, Cucker.

Report every dox tweet. Wont take long.

this guy actually needs to get arrested, he is deliberately trying to ruin peoples lives

Yeah, it's like Sup Forums never doxxed anyone, right guys? Taste of your own medicine and all that.

>Sup Forums doxes a guy that attacked people with bike locks
>this fatass kike doxes people for being in a particular place and believing things he doesn't like

THESE 2 THINGS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME IDIOTS!!! lel

everyone here knows what happens once everyone on both sides has been doxxed and exposed right?
it's only going to escalate, when there are large numbers of "evil racists" that have their lives ruined by hypocritical leftists people are going to band together in anger on both sides
see you in the new utopia

my problem with this is that this is just the start, soon if you say anything remotely racist your life will be completely ruined.

Just like the police?

>implying its about doxxing

Its abou that this fat kike getting money from liberal idiots you idiot

+ the threat of having your life ruined doesnt negate the fact that lots of people on our side are having their homelands ruined around them
>tfw grew up in rural france and moved to england
>tfw the plague has followed wherever i go
>tfw my home town is now a run down shit-hole where nobody can go
>tfw there are thousands of people just like this

>So how do we counter? What hurts the hebrew most?
We feed this dumb kike false information, of course. Pick a left-wing activist in your area who doesn't have a big social media imprint, and hand this stinking hook-nosed abomination their dox.

Good, let's escalate until we stomp their heads in at every street corner.

Wow, Sup Forums only has ONE recorded moment of doxxing individuals? It's not like anyone can't just google "Sup Forums dox" and find archives of obssessive autists going through personal info.

>You don't counter the internet belongs to us.
The voice and text chat in literally every multiplayer game says otherwise. It's "cuck" this, "you nigger" that, people singing Moonman songs.

>sealab 2021 and xavier
taste as good as your advice

It's true, good thing competitors will rise to fill the new niche.

medium.com/@getongab/happy-birthday-gab-announcing-our-ico-e338662d26a1

but you are misrepresenting them. Report doxxing threads and they will be deleted. Everything is archived tho so when it get's actively deleted, which we do all the time, you looking at the archive don't get that

>So how do we counter?

Find another boat and sail further, puritan. It's over for you terrorists in America now

>"Doxxing on the Internet is a dagnerous and illegal game. In the last months doxxing led to many cases where innocent people were bullied out of their homes because of false charges. The witchhunt mentallity can be very harmfull

Yeah, that's why you're being doxxed, losers.

You psychos tried to frame an innocent man over the car of peace incident.

Remove from all positions of trust.

I did my part.

>waaaahhhhhhhhhhh
>mah doxing

Get rekt faggot
He's just taking out the trash