Who let these rednecks speak for us? Holy shit this is embarrassing

Who let these rednecks speak for us? Holy shit this is embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLA4lEtmH2A
radicalagenda.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sX2gSjS2qyU
youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs
youtu.be/jGrakZ-c4Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=8eMvryXDHWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not me.

headgame STRONK

Wake up for reality, retard. Why is it that you think his interview was the one chosen to appear in the video? Do you really think they would ever display some rational and decent arguments for the opposing side? Stop playing into the games of the media.

You understand that this is Vice, right?

They're very likely to have bussed those fuckers in for the interview. (actors).

The whole show is a joke at this point.

>He calls that a redneck
This is a redneck
youtube.com/watch?v=oLA4lEtmH2A

>That Vice girl with downey who was flirting with Spencer.

Man this chick looks fucked up. Like she is inbred or something.

aren't them like 60% of you?

this is what happens when you don't speak out you fucking losers, REAL men will do it for you

I got a warning from HR for my retweets the other week and I don't give a fuck

>Hello fellow nazis!!!

>Using social media when he is fully employed.

You are retarded.

Of course he's a redneck. Can't you see he's bald and white!?

The fuck are you talking about Nazi Larper shill. This guy was on point about everything. That needs to be the face of our movement. Someone unflinching and unafraid to speak up for our actual views, not this pandering alt-light faggotry of the Proud Cucks, who are pussies that backed down from this rally.

Vice is irritating. They probably selected those rednecks based solely on their riveting stupidity.

They're trying to infuriate the mainstream, and pollute the image of the right. They keep the intelligent speakers far away from their cameras and articles. Vice News has an agenda. Stopped reading/watching a long time ago...

>everything that rocks my narrative is a conspiracy by something with an ulterior motive

You're going to become a paranoid schizophrenic if you keep living like this.

Or it could be that he's strapped to the nuts with guns and talks with stars in his eyes about race wars but sure, stroke yourself off with that transparent victim dogshit if it feels good

>No Spencer, no Jared
>Put Duke and KKK team instead as alt-right spokesmen
>They scream JEWS JEWS JEWS fuck NIGGERS for Vice cameras
>Leave out the torch rally

Great win for the movement, huh fellow nazis?

I already am one, but again, this is Vice. They're not even worth calling reality TV, much less calling them a credible source.

They pull shit like this off all the fucking time.

They're propaganda.

I don't think even they would say they speak for us.

Redneck? Cantwell is the definition of a Yankee, from New Hampshire or Massachusetts or somewhere up there.

They came via a producer approved local
>casting agent
VICE is literally satire news like SNL
So fake it transcends msm reality and becomes
>pure kinoarthouse news

You guys are so fuckin obvious.
Lurk for at least 2 more years before you even begin to try and shill.

radicalagenda.com/
Watch the full 3 hour interview idiot

Vice is gonzo journalism. They get into the shit and present their reporting with a particular edge. I don't think they're great, just okay. They got names and faces of the people they embedded with, so if you think the Daily Stormer and their lot are plants you can take it up with them but these nutjobs have the loudest mouths on your side right now so that's where the cameras are going.

How retarded are you?

Jesus fucking christ Cantwell. I just watched that shit. He comes off as completely unhinged. The alt right used to be an intellectual movement with leaders like Kevin MacDonald, Jared Taylor, Greg Johnson, and Peter Brimelow. We've digressed into complete shitheads. Spencer always talks about how our ideas are so powerful, but he seems content to just scare the shit out of people. No one is going to listen to your fucking ideas if you act like this. I don't see how this can possibly be helpful.

This. We need to contain these animals

We lost the culture war, its over

>The alt right used to be an intellectual movement

"It's a sad day when the left stifles the sharing of ideas and keeps us from having a constructive and positive dialogue about how we want everyone who doesn't look like us to get thrown out"

>getting called a shill for posting my opinion on this board

The right is not so different.

Good point. It's obvious you're a serious thinker.

You're fucking retarded. Vice is as credible as the fake tabloids in Walmart.

This guy has always come across like a completely unhinged lunatic. It's no surprise though, the right wing isn't known for attracting people with gifted mental capacity. You have to make due with what you have and all that.

So ashamed that he uses a goy name!

Uh nigger, Cantwell is a fucking New York urbanite. And the worst thing he did here was willingly do an interview with vice.

>Shows Cantwell talking tough and showing his guns
>Doesn't show him crying for his lawyer afterwards

Not very balanced tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=sX2gSjS2qyU

>Unafraid
This guy was crying like a bitch in his last video because he was scared the police were gonna come after him.

Greg Johnson was tfw to smart to stay in the closet.

He has never come out as gay

Worse, she is a jewess.

Are you guys fucking serious?
It's Chris Cantwell you stupid fucking morons. He is a decent guy and very intelligent.
Got I hope your are just leftist shill right now.

Elle Reeves the Bat Mitzvah poster girl is interviewing the second most radical alt-righter (first being Sam Hyde of course) for a reason, and that reason is to present a radical, simplyfied image of propaganda.

the media would wouldn't be caught dead showing an interview with a good intelligent right winger, doing so would might paint them in a good light.

they will only find the most cringe worthy person and make them the poster child.

Cantwell is great. I haven't seen shilling like this since the election. This place is a shit show right now full commies, literal faggots, oathcucks, niggers, kikes, and civic nationalists.

It's almost as if every single political outlet or person will find the worst representative of the opposition to debate, /pol does this fucking constantly, it's nothing new.

>us

who?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THESE EGGHEADS?

>tfw you've seen this exact form of jewishness by over 50+ blue check marks

This is what they've been doing forever.

Most of the Charlottesville rally's attendees were young and decent looking. The media is focusing exclusively on the minority of older, uglier and fatter attendees.

this is terrible wtf

Coneheads of terror

The bearded redneck from the Daily Stormer needs to be gassed.

Our movement is going no where as long as retards like him have a voice.

I blame the jooos.
What's the problem?

Kill yourself, faggot.

>implying I am untermensch and am peer to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs

get on my level
youtu.be/jGrakZ-c4Dk

heres a hint

GET IN HERE! I NEED YOUR HELP! ITS BEING SLID!

You might prove useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eMvryXDHWQ

You will receive your mission briefing in the near future Ranger.

EYE FOR AN EYE, GAS THE NIGGERS AND KIKES NOW

(((Who))) do you think op

They always find the most unlikable bottom 1% to represent us

This dynamic is 100s of years old

"the goyim are just jealous!" seems to be what they genuinely think

Is this the most patriarchal man on existence? His fucking head is a penis, for fucks sake.

Sad!

why was Zordon such a fat fuck?

Holy fuck
No one should be speaking at all!!!

Don't Talk To The Media.

he's the least hillbilly hobo looking of that group of fuck ups I've seen. Watch Ross Kemp's show, he meets the real genetic outliers that support white 'pride'. lol.

Love the how the hat is facing the camera, Cantwell you sneaky cunt.

cause he never moves.

too funny

Only desperate idiots succumb to right wing rhetoric.
golden dawn needed an economic crisis to become relevant
same with the german natsocs that took advantage of the poverty, desperation, and ignorance of the german people

To be fair he just went through a really hectic 24 hours, on top of dealing with the intense aftermath. Plus he's a drug user, and not assuming he has fallen back onto meth or alcohol lately, he at the very least is probably on some kind of steroid which can certainly heighten your emotions.

He was out there against the commies, he's a comrade. But he's more SA than SS and we need *official* spokespersons, like parties do.