Someone should go destroy the statue the dumb cunts put in front of the wall street bull and any other left wing...

Someone should go destroy the statue the dumb cunts put in front of the wall street bull and any other left wing monuments to faggotry

I don't even know what it's supposed to imply.

Stupid tactical decision. You have poor judgement. Sit down and shut up. Why are you faggots so bad at not getting in the way of the Left fucking up and making tactical errors. It WILL resonate if the Left goes psycho and starts going crazy destroying U.S. history...there is a time to wait and let them fuck up and that's now. We're given them WAY too much ammo from this total fuck up of a "rally".

>not wanting the two statues to be destroyed
>not wanting wall street to be destroyed too and sown with salt

Nothing. The art can't stand on it's own, it's a parasite and can only exist to make a """statement"" when the host art piece is in place. It has literally no artistic or thought value.

Why the hell would you want the nice bull to be destroyed?

I really want to retaliate but to win people to our side perhaps it's better to not. But then again we can't do anything, AHHH I really don't know what we should do

I'd say go destroy the statue of Lenin that's up in Seattle instead
We can have fucking Lenin statues but not American generals ffs...

>someone
Why not you, faggot?

DO IT

>I don't even know what it's supposed to imply.
That's the goal. It's supposed to be a Rorschach inkblot that gets people riled up, and when they look it up, they find the name of the wealth management firm that comissioned it as an advertisement.

>why would you want a (((bronze bull))) statue dedicated to money to be destroyed?

Man you're a huge pussy you know that? You know what happens if you sit idle and do nothing leaving leftists to do whatever the fuck they want? Germany happens, Sweden happens, Canada happens. Leftists need to be stomped on the get go, if you're slow and think you can "reason" with them, you're completely wrong.

The statue is implying the stubbornness of the American women. Thinking that striking a defiant pose and remaining steadfast in the face of certain death is the way to better ones self.

They weren't made in the same context. Stop larping. Not all bull statues are immediately paganistic imagery.

The artist for the bull is an old italian man iirc and hates the little girl.

what is a "bull market"

>left wing monuments

It's an advertisement from a hedge fund.

someone should destroy the horns of the bull, now THAT is making a statement.

You should shove your ass down the horns. THAT's making a statement.

I am saying the girl standing there is the parasite on the host art piece. I know the bull means bull market mate.

wait wut
that thing is permanent?

Oh my God they're both Corporate art, durden wants them both gone.

do it yourself cuck. all white you amerifats say is "someone destroy X thing !!"

and you call leftist fags and cucks, well, they're actually in the street doing more than you autistic fat LARPers

They're Confederates not americans

Even easier, buy matador gear and super glue it.
It will piss them off because bullfighting is barbaric

antifa go and stay go

Even easier than that? Break out you shop skills and shop her as a matador and share the fake news.

>getting upset over metal in public.
Children, the lot of you.

Concentrate on the elections. If you're going to destroy something, ruin the names of all the Democrats in the Senate.

why? its a nice statue

Act of Congress named all Confederate soldiers veterans of the United States.

Put a statue next to her, of an Islamic man taking the girl as his bride.

There was already a guy who put a statue of a dog pissing on her and it was removed.

Oh so we have already covered islam.

holy shit beastiality cp? is this how low Sup Forums has become?

thats bullshit, a guy added a statue of a dog peeing on it

Your 14th Amendment (section 1) says that they are not Confederates, but are fully Americans.

pretty sure you're the one that doesn't understand what a bull market is lad

Just but a burka on it with a message saying that she should be covered up lest she entice men.

Nice

This. Doesn't even have any value whatsoever, just globalistic excess.

Fuck off you new

Shad did it better.

Anyone have a full list of left wing propagandist bullshit in chicago?

"Bull" and "bear" are completely (((coincidental))), no connection to Canaanite deities...

you people are so fucking clueless. Women couldn't even vote in this country not long ago. Please have a sense of history. Please go read a history book. Not everything is about white men. Not everything has to be about white men. Your fellow human beings are trying to make it too, you know.

>Shadman

The Italian artist does hate the statue of the little girl. In response a different artist made the pissing pug statue and put it on the little girl in support.

REMINDER the defiant girl statue WAS COMMISSIONED BY A CORPORATION. Meanwhile the bull was "illegally " placed there by an INDEPENDENT artist.
Look into it