Why suddenly admitting to being alt right?

What happened to the old meme denying being the alt-right because it puts us in a generalized box to attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

personally I liked it because it separated us from cringe kekistani fags

Because Sup Forums has been flooded with fucksticks

Shills started saying pol is alt right
>just like they tried with kekistan
alt right gained traction with some non-shills
compounded from there

i dunno, feels like it somehow became accepted all of a sudden after the shill raid

what's moon be up to, any video of him driving a challenger over protestors and throwing out mad lyrics, that would be just what the lib media needs about now

it'd be pretty funny if he made another song and the media caught wind of it. actually that would probably be terrible for us, but still funny af

You show strength by adopting the terms your enemies try to slander you with. It means you don't give a fuck.
We're coming for antifa and all of it's supporters.
youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

i dunno m8, i've seen a few leftist pages and they've started calling rightwingers cucks and snowflakes

stormfront and the alt right discord just shut down, where do you think they all went?

thats actually good

The right needs to be unified regardless of minor differences as long as we're all fighting towards the same goals.

What anime is that from btw famalam?

i dunno you rolled 15 though are you happy with the result?

also fuck it i will also roll

I'm more of an ass-man than a boobs-man, but I'm pretty happy with the result nonetheless, yes.

Sageroll

We got flooded with r/donald refugees

Anyone admitting to it is a shill.

nobody on Sup Forums was alt-right.. most posts were saying it was bullshit made up by hillary and the media.

No, fuck off. we dont want nazi faggots associated with us.

>larping this hard
you wasted those digits, jackass. kys.

like you're even using the republican flag, I mean I shouldn't even say this because it's giveing advice, but seriously m8, fuck off shill. Anyone who's been on this board for more than 3 days has seen the influx of shills, it's super obvious when you shill.

fug wrong flag

The only reason any that is not white is a Trump supporter is because they are hoping it means they get to fuck a white girl at some point