TEAR DOWN THIS STATUE NOW!!!!!!

Look at this EVIL commie Lenin statue Seattle Washington!!!!
>commies /bolsheviks etc. killed more people than the Confederacy and Nazi's COMBINED
Where is the outcry?! THIS EVIL SYMBOL OF HATRED MUST BE REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!

Bigotry can't be allowed in America!! We need the whole country to be a safe space!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fo7rx5E5C8o
youtu.be/Pap25ZNb7I0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle
youtube.com/watch?v=dRaogO2BNbE
youtu.be/rj6ikN2O364?t=1m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=ifq7dTUjonc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What? Why is there even a Lenin statue in Seattle?

youtu.be/fo7rx5E5C8o

You guys in Seattle really need to remove this or damage it.

Get a sledge hammer, a ladder and knock his head off real quick at like 4am

Because commies

Why are there statues of slavers in the US?

because it's a marxist shithole that worships commies. basically it's an entire city of larpers. i don't really care about statues, but it makes a nice distraction for the lefties. while they run around pulling down confederate memorials more illegals get deported every day and centrists slide a little bit farther right.

Literally no one cares

Stop being whiny little Nazi bitches

Some tricks for ya guiz:

From 3:00
youtu.be/Pap25ZNb7I0

Would a sledgehammer work? the head is fucking huge

... because that's part of US history I guess?

The Lenin statue is privately owned, on private property. If it triggers you fags, feel free to purchase it and have it removed. It is currently for sale for $250,000.

If that's the case every cross and Catholic statue should be ripped down. The Catholics killed more then the Nazis, Confederation, and commies combined.

Pope Gregory X crusades were part of a full on genocide in central and South America. Why are they Catholic, speak Spanish and have large families? Pope Gregory X had them culled unless they accepted Christianity.

If you're looking for a monster, look there first.

Blue haired cunts on my campus want to pull down the statue of Aristotle becuase he owned slaves and made an arguement to why they were necessary. I have no doubt it will happen.

Slippery slope ain't no joke.

Our founders had slaves, so what?
So you lefty cunts want to blow up the Jefferson memorial?
You do realize that white people ended slavery right? After thousands of years of Egyptians,Africans etc owning them too.
Bet they don't teach that at Ghetto High,huh?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

You're all retarded

Not a chance. It's fairly thick metal and would make a ton of noise if hit with a sledgehammer. Not to mention the fact it is surrounded by businesses open late, and apartment buildings.

This is what we actually need to focus on. Use their tactics against them. Instead, the alt right lost public support by waving nazi flags and running people over. Just look at the state of Sup Forums right now. They actually think this was a victory for them and anyone who disagrees is a shill. I didn't know there were this many fucking retards on here but this whole board is a joke right now. We need to actually organize, drop the failed tactics used at Charlottesville, and focus on removing this statue. There's really not much else we can do that will get normies' attention. If we make it known that there is a lenin statue there, and it should be taken down, MAYBE we can get our support back. Because what happened two days ago was not good for us.

>for sale
Isn't that just typical of commies? Always bitching about inequalities but just wanting to line their own pockets? Name one commie country that didn't habe an elite that preyed on the people. Fucking hypocritical dickbags!
PS- It's in full view of the public and hurts my feelings so it needs to be taken down!!!!

So anyone could build a huge Hitler statue and put it up somewhere too?

One propane tank and a block of thermite outtah do the trick.

According to the left you can build a statue of anyone except for Nazis and Confederate soldiers.

I think you're the only one that's getting it,haha!! We definitely need to start using their own tactics against them.

I love how the media ignores all the leftist violence but ONE woman gets killed by someone on thenright and mayhem. They are fucking playing us and they won't like it when we start playing back!

If they could get it through the permit process and public comment process, so probably not.

>Name one commie country that didn't habe an elite that preyed on the people.
The Montale empire

But you faggits don't acknowledge benevolent dictators do you? Becuase it contradicts your rhetoric that there is no perfect form of government.

who cares do it anyway! whoever does gets on the news and it will get people talking about the (((hypocritical left))).

Fuck this piece of shit phone.

THE MONGOL EMPIRE.

what the fuck is Montale anyway.

>Mongols
>Not dirty raping shitskins

I love how china just absorbed them every time.

That is how it should be with our immigrants. .

The Montales were communist? Hahahahha!

It has already been debated here in Seattle ad nauseam. It would be like beating a dead horse at this point. Besides, most people kind of like it now.

im sure by removing those statues you will show those racist bastards what its like to forget about history

Lenin definitely needs to be taken down. It's hatred should not be allowed in America!

If the right was smart, they'd reframe the entire statue debate as an attempt to whitewash history, and how we as a nation have a duty to remember even the worst parts of our past.

>most irreligious US city
>ultra-liberal
>introverted autists
hmmm

>most people kind of like it now
Of course they do! Seattle is full of bigots. Who cares what they want!?!
Why should it be debated? TEAR IT DOWN!!

TEAR IT DOWN!!!

Who cares about Krauto-Slav genocides. The civil war happened in America. If they don't like it they can go to no monument having Germany and Russia and see how they like it over there.

T H E R M I T E

>trying to sell communist memorabilia without realising that the potential buyers have no money to begin with

To be honest, it'd just be better to pull down one of the many MLK statues, Greensboro Four, Rosa Parks in Oregon, women's suffrage memorial, Harriet Tubman, Malcom X etc.

>whitewash
Haha leftist alert!
Have you seen Hamilton? Have you seen tv shows and movies about history? Have you heard countless black people claiming they're"kings"?

White people have advanced humanity the most out of anyone. We are the reason you're even typing on a computer right now.
The left is trying to blackwash history.

Why does leftypol keep spreading this meme?

Whitewashing history means ""to gloss over or cover up vices, crimes or scandals or to exonerate by means of a perfunctory investigation or through biased presentation of data".

I'm not leftypol, I just wanna see the world burn.

Though, if I had a say, I'd start going after Union generals/memorials - and do it as a sort of civil war thing.

You can build any statue ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. This statue is ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. The statue torn down was on PUBLIC PROPERTY.

See the difference?

It's a talking point. All these leftist cunts are organized.

You implied my white skin makes me a devil and I like shoving yogurt up my ass! Don't deny your word games!!

I dont. Destruction of private and public property are morally equivalent.

The statue itself looks pretty cool not knowing anything about it. Once you know who it is it turns it to shit. The thing that gets me is some weirdo loved it so much that he mortgaged his house to have it shipped to Washington state soon after the end of the cold war. What a fucking freak.

There was a request to demolish this eyesore prior to the recent mayhem, and I heartily agree. Fuck communism.

give him a thermite hat, that should do the trick.

This statue behind the Pope looks pretty cool but it's just a giant screen to diddle little boys behind.

Kidding! Commie statues are very bland,just like their ideology.

only racists and nazi sympathisers want to keep Lenin statue. tear it down.
oh the irony.

why are liberals more concerned about slavers that are hundreds of years in the grave, and do nothing about the pizzagate slaves, or the human trafficking/slave labor that exists all over the world?

I just wish liberals would focus on the right things. White-washing history is kinda low on priorities when actual slavery still exists.

>currently on sale for $250,000
isn't capitalism awesome!?!

Last I checked, both liberals and conservatives are concerned about human trafficking and slave labor.

P Y S I C A L L Y
R E M O V E
T A N K I E S

youtube.com/watch?v=dRaogO2BNbE

Which University is that?

Also some hard industrial weather proof paint paint might do for the Lenin statue.

>Lenin statue in USA
What.
Is there a statue for Stalin too?

funny u mention that
A bust of Stalin is displayed at the National D-Day Memorial in Bedford, Virginia

What if we tried ramming it with a car.

>the civil war was about slavery

He is retarded, leave him be.

Why ? it's a funny statue.

Trump needs to be like old school USA leaders and hunt down commie bastards . They are a enemy within . Any war with Russia or china or NKorea will have antifa commies causing trouble attacking supply lines from behind our lines. Then we need ss squads to hunt them down .

/recyclelenin

There is a way, it is for sale after all.

This statue is still up. Why? I wont get my hopes up about you guys taking down other statues when this one is still there.

Lenin and Stalin killed more than Hitler so make a Hitler statue ? Karma

This, ram this fucker with a truck

What does this have to do with the charging bull?

Why is that in front of it? Also the girl is gonna get fucking trampled like a fat chick under a challenger.

This would be strategically a bad move.

Now is the time to think before acting. The key in this is public opinion and you will lose it even more if you go out and act the same way as the left. You need to prove that you are not the same bunch of chimps as all those trannies ripping down your history.
Instead you should make a point of it that you, as the right, respect history and the various statues in your coontry, despite it being, in this case, statues that do not represent your political ideology. Next you need to PR it in a decent way and get it into mainstream media.
Show the people that you are better. Show them that you are there for everyone. Show them that you are the actual peaceful ones. Show them that you can be the good example. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how public opinion is won and that is how wars are won. You have a right wing president now. You are in power. Now prove it and go out to protect that disgusting Lenin statue and be fucking sure you only wear confederate flags instead of all those nazi wannabe made up flags. That would be a mastermove.

>Actually attempting to hit public places while the government is busy labelling you dumb fucks terrorists.

Oh please do, I can't wait for the inevitable vannings/swattings and assassinations of the posters here.

mohamed was a slaver. Ask a muslim do disawow him

When is the last time a gommunist ran somebody down with a car?

I guess the valiant little womyn staring at the rich white patriarch's symbol

That means we should tear down all the mosque because they are monuments to them.

Some civil war statues for getting rid of the religion of peace?

youtu.be/rj6ikN2O364?t=1m49s

Good luck with that. You want to make the Comintern gang posing as journalists to listen to reason? They want you DEAD in a fucking gulag.

How many nazi flags were there? I saw only one, a tallish guy with spectacles, wearing brown cargo pants. For what we know about him, he could be a plant

Tell me, do you own things?

oh wow confederates are at the same level as fucking mohammed lmao evil to the core

lmbo @ all you faggots
10 years from now there will be a statue of Lenin in EVERY American park. Get used to it losers.

Why the Fuck are we getting so many posts telling Sup Forums to tear this statue down?

>blieves there is capitalism since 40s-60s
kek
10 years from now there is going to be fertilzer made from commie remains. Get used to it, subhuman.

It would be blown up in less than a week. We'd see to it.

and 5 years later they will topple or sit there with nobody to see them cause everyone starved to death.

>10 years from now there is going to be fertilzer made from commie remains. Get used to it, subhuman.

larp/10 dumb fuck. keep bitching from your computer like we all know you will forever.

larp/10 dumb fuck. keep bitching from your computer like we all know you will forever.

Irrelevant. We aren't trying to convert the communists. We are trying to get the sympathy of the neutral people.

So even if that guy was a plant, everyone has seen it on tv. Therefore the damage is done.

I also count that fucking gay modified Himmler sun/Yankee flag.

Stay with pic related. This one is yours, so you don't have to steal anything from the Germans.

>American anti-communism
;^)

I like how this guy is straight up a children murderer, but he gets his statue nevertheless.
Leftism is a disease of the mind, really.

Have a theme song, it's about demolishing a commie statue
youtube.com/watch?v=ifq7dTUjonc

Working in a forge, black lungs, burnt skin
Callouses, arched back, hammering, hammering
Stalin watching over us pigeon shit head
We'd spit on the floor at this red bastard god

That's how grateful we are!

(Scrub away, scrub away)

Bronze statue, pink marble, built to last
We brought him to his knees in a single night
And the boots that remained I attacked, I attacked
Hammering, hammering, the past is past

And the noise rang out, metal on metal
Pigeons flit, dust settled
Out from the shadows we took to the streets
David chopping at the giant's feet

(Scrub away, scrub away)

You still want to come? Too late, too late
We're cut and we're fallen like harvested wheat
But we lived on our feet, at least, at last
We will live on our feet, at least, at last

You're just some faggot, bro. Poles literally eat Commies for breakfast.

>projecting
I am a militaryfag and spend most of my free time on the range or with my family.

You can't buy Lenin. He belongs to the people! Blow him up and give everyone a piece!

it was comissioned by a fund with $2.4 trillion in assets for international womens day, the idea behind the fund being that companies that have more diverse leadership from a gender perspective will outperform their less diverse peers. , the index was called SHE.
it underperformed

Pol is raided on every minute, get a clue.

Should just spray paint all over it. Something a long the lines of "FREE HELICOPTER RIDES FOR COMMIES"

>Why are there statues of slavers in the US?

because taking them down too quickly turns America into 90s Bosnia

>communist
>privately owned

nice try, sweetie, but no