>big white nationalist/kkk/neo nazi meet up
>only 500 people show up
>immediatly BTFO by antifa babies
>somuchforthetolerantleft.jpg
>neo nazi gets so butthurt he plows through a bunch of protesters
>kills one white woman
>disgraces white identity even more than it has been
>alt-right groups being shut down left and right
>le epic meme magic president shamed into condemning the riots as his approval rating slumps to the lowest of any president in modern history at this point in their term

Great work.

Which one of these is the real one and not shopped? The top right one?

I honestly don't know much about Richard Spencer or his politics/ideology, I've only pretty much noticed the shape of his head in all the threads. It's a strange shape, like an egg shape. Is that just because of his weird fashy haircut or is it some kind of genetic/physical disorder?

They're all shopped

Common anglo features.

Nope.

Why is it that shape? I just showed this image to a friend, who is a doctor, and he said that's a sign of some form of mental deformation that when the head is that shape.

Possible genetic disorder

>massive media panic
>nonstop coverage
>deep state goes after all nationalist comms sites
>endless memes of far right rednecks from Alabama and shit that are kicking the crap out of Antifa
>state emergency declared
>POTUS retweets black on black crime immediately after condemning march triggering all cucks
>protester plow man turns out to be Schizo and not guilty by reason of insanity

imagine if that was 100,000 nationalists who showed up shit would be beyond hitting the fan

he works for them
indeed, beady eyed eternal anglo shilling (((alt right))) shit

>the height of anti-spencer arguments is to photoshop his forehead

there's a reason the left is losing more and more ground each day.

I hate laughing at physical deformities, but I can't help it when I see this guy. All he has to do is just grow out his hair a bit longer and no one will actually notice that football-shaped head. Not sure why he doesn't just do that so people can finally stop pointing it out.

>big white nationalist meet up
>over 1500 people show up
>immediately assaulted by anarcho-communists, who get their asses kicked
>somuchforthetolerantleft.jpg
>white nationalist's car gets assaulted and he steps on the gas to get away
>kills one fat, childless, communist whore
>made a mistake and will probably get railroaded for it
>alt-right groups being suppressed because oy vey they're raciss
>the president made a correct statement and then later cucked for a childish kumbaya bullshit speech that nobody thinks he really believes.

Great work.

What the fuck?

SPLC has outted Jason McFuckstick as an Obama supporter who working with the Occupy movement. You LARPing fags got played.
Happy BDay Soros!

Not white. Wife Asian.. paid for by Jew...

I umm.. like Nintendo. He's not politics? He's CIA?

So much winning.

>imagine if that was 100,000 nationalists who showed up shit would be beyond hitting the fan

I suppose if the situation were completely different then there would be different results, yes.

Press F to fuck spencer.

The CIA has deposited .02 in your account.

LOL the photoshopped head
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sage

This is weird —I didn't realize his head was shaped like that until you pointed it out, but now I can't stop seeing it.

So is he CIA's agent or Putin's agent?
I lost my track on this, help me Sup Forums

rare spencer thread

Lmao if the left actually made fun of the alt right like pol does they would've won this war by now lmao these shoops are hilarious

kek

Is that a turd on his head?

>The Russians are trying to hack racism

Sage

This is how the true Caucasoid skull should develop. It biologically shows that the brain is too big for the skull and so it protrudes upwards.

kek never gets old