HAHAHA, Brexiteers BTFO, no interim deal coming up

“It’s very problematic”, Mr De Gucht told BBC Radio 4 Today’s programme, adding: “Politically it’s very difficult because, to put it simple, we would be keeping Britain warm.”

Meanwhile, Ireland’s EU commissioner, Phil Hogan, has suggested Dublin could block a deal on customs unless it dealt with “the Irish question”.

He told the Financial Times that British ministers “still don't realise the other 27 [member states] have to agree to this transition period of two or three years or whatever they're going to be seeking”.

“There's a high level of delusion in London at the moment about what is required to be done,” Mr Hogan said.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/840822/Brexit-news-ex-Macron-defence-advisor-Britain-must-be-involved-EU-defence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope Britain suffers as much as possible just for their continued idiotic attacks on Germany during WW1 and WW2.

fpbp! so much this!

Germany's empire is crumbling. Half your slave/vassal states are still in a depression, and because you've selfishly used the entire EU to fuel your export-dependent market, if one tiny recession hits Germany's economy will collapse along with the entire EU.

Btw Merkel's a fascist.

Merkel's inviting more refugees and wants to impose further requirements on your country to take them.

There won't be a European people when Merkel is done with Europe.

>Half your slave/vassal states are still in a depression
ok then... got any data to back that up?

I dont care, as long as we have a unified Europe that poses a threat against the anglo menace I'll be a happy camper
The real enemy has always been the anglo

>Merkel's inviting more refugees and wants to impose further requirements on your country to take them.
Ok then...

Typical German pleb clueless about economics.

You're propping up EU states which are still in a depression to fund your export market in Germany. These countries aren't going to pay their debts. You're propping up banks as if that fixes things, but it doesn't.

One recession and Germany's economy will collapse.

>doesn't care if his people and culture don't exist
>thinks that affects anyone else

Merkel lies a lot and your press lies too. Go look what she said more recently.

So... as an ignorant American, why didn't Britain just say "Brexit, goodbye!" and cut all aspects of EU membership on that very day?

>Austria talking shit about Britains for attacking Germans
You shut up, your pseudo german fuck. Anglo Superiority is a PROVEN FACT.

anglo CUNTiness is a proven fact. We would have 0 problems right now if you anglos would just stop fucking everything up all over the globe nonstop all day every fucking day

Uh, Germany's largest export markets are the US ($122b) more than any EU nation (France, then UK), then China. The smaller troublesome EU states are minuscule.

Talk about clueless on Econ.

cry more

You shut up, Burger. We Germans will protect our Austrian Southern countrymen!

Look at this historical postcard, for instance. It shows clearly that Austrians were part of Germany once!

I didn't say Germany exports to them you communist leaf tard.

I said Germany's export market is weak as fuck and would get wiped out in a recession, and that the EU can't stay together if a recession hits because most of its members are still suffering from the last one due to Germany's selfish policies. Currently the EU only exists to prop Germany up.

You are clueless, this is a plan by Germany to subjugate the worthless lesser nations under the iron fist of German rule, as it is destined to be.

Stay back this time or you will be destroyed, fool.

>So... as an ignorant American, why didn't Britain just say "Brexit, goodbye!" and cut all aspects of EU membership on that very day?

Uhhhmmm, because it would be an absolutely economic disaster? What did you think?

>Merkel lies a lot and your press lies too. Go look what she said more recently.
We actually just deported our first 400 migrants back to Greece again under Dublin III. We will continue to do so with any migrants Greece lets in illegally.

whole 400?!
wow.

Your plan already failed. The idea of a united Europe under EU already failed.

You're taking in more. Merkel just invited in millions more to Europe and declared that you can take the burden.

>post yfw the rest of Europe is going to destroy Germany for being a cunt for the 3rd time in 100 years.

whiny germans. typical

Thats amazing, whole 400 with extra dosh given?
Damn you are reaching Ukraine tier of not letting people come to Germany there.

>whole 400?!
>wow.
We need to start small. If we overwhelm Greece, they will not take more. The point is to send a message to illegals that if they come through Greece to the EU, they can't just continue on to Germany and get asylum here - there is a chance they are being returned to Greece. And that is quite a big deterrent to many migrants to even try to come to the EU.

>Merkel just invited in millions more to Europe and declared that you can take the burden.
The migrant crisis is under control, arrivals through Bulgaria and Greece are still too high, but we are not at the levels seen in 2015 and 2016.

Now stop your bs and inform yourself.

Anglo monkeys BTFO

kicking out anglo abominations is a fail? lol.
We always extend the hand of friendship to the brits but they just dont want to take it.

So according to those numbers...you are returning about a third per month.
Meanwhile you adopted 150 people from 2.6 mils Ukranian refugees because they are slavs.

>the Irish question
I-I'm not sure he actually wants us to "answer" that

>Meanwhile you adopted 150 people from 2.6 mils Ukranian refugees because they are slavs.
To be quite honest, Ukrainians aren't refugees. Ukraine has a stable government and you can live a comfy live in e.g. Kiev. There is no reason whatsoever for an Ukrainian to leave Ukraine.

Germany also gets a ton of Serbian, Kosovo and Albanian migrants who claim asylum - all are declined and wait to be deported. You guys have no wars any more.

Only because the EU (Germany) is going out of its way to try to punish nations who leave.

Nice "union" you have there, where you're all only in it because Germany threatens to punish you. Kek.

>I-I'm not sure he actually wants us to "answer" that
An independence referendum in Northern Ireland is an answer. If they vote to remain in the UK and implement a hard border to the Republic, good. If they vote to unite with the Republic, good as well.

Settle this question once and for all, let the people decide.

>There is no reason whatsoever for an Ukrainian to leave Ukraine.
Indeed,who cares about Crimean war. Also Albanians are migrating too,its quite easy to be a pretent Arab for gibs now.
Also most of your migrants are economic migrants,not refugees either but hey, m-muh Russian spies Merkel has a saying in there.

Millions and millions more are coming. Its higher now than ever.

If the gov went directly for hard/complete/... Brexit the hardcore remainers would go mental.

Instead offer reasonable compromises, let the EU be cunts as per, and then say le sigh, we tried...

>Only because the EU (Germany) is going out of its way to try to punish nations who leave.

That is not how it works. If the US would quite NAFTA, this would cause an economic downturn in all three NAFTA countries. This is just the consequence of reduced free trade - look it up.

>Nice "union" you have there, where you're all only in it because Germany threatens to punish you. Kek.
Germany will look out for German interests only. If you call this "punishing Britain", fine, but why should Germany put British interests over German interests? Why let Britain leave without paying its dues and then give them a deal better than Canada, better than Japan, better than Turkey, better than even Norway and Switzerland?

Why not just negotiate at arm's length with both sides being able to walk away from the table?

lol I was obviously joking about the words he'd chosen
But you should reveal your flag (& ignorance about the matter) if you think Northern Ireland "rejoining" the South is a "good" idea, that totally won't descend into violence

>Indeed,who cares about Crimean war.
What war?

If you are from Crimea, I am pretty sure you are save in Kiev if you choose to leave Crimea.

>Also Albanians are migrating too,its quite easy to be a pretent Arab for gibs now.
No, it is not. Stop this meme. German background checks and nationality checks are actually pretty sophisticated these days. If you do not speak the local Arab accent in Syria and have a valid Syrian passport, and you claim to be Syrian, you are subject to various checks that will be hard to get through.

>Also most of your migrants are economic migrants,not refugees either but hey, m-muh Russian spies Merkel has a saying in there.
Yes, most of our migrants are economic migrants from Europe, mainly Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia. They come here to find a better life.

>Millions and millions more are coming. Its higher now than ever.
No, it is not. Illegal immigration to the US right now is higher than illegal immigration to the EU.

And Europe spends more to protect its borders than Trump is (1.6 billion for Trump's "wall" vs. 10 billion in Europe to prop up surrounding governments and pay for Frontex and walls in Bulgaria and coast guard ships in Libya).

>if you think Northern Ireland "rejoining" the South is a "good" idea, that totally won't descend into violence

Why would fat people "descend into violence". I assume people would respect the vote, some die hard English chav people may just move to Britain, but that is that.

Intimidating other EU countries to be tougher on trade with UK even though they'd benefit from it is Germany acting like fascists again.

Germany just punishes UK because it knows all the other countries want to leave too.

>No, it is not. Illegal immigration to the US right now is higher than illegal immigration to the EU.

You don't have illegal immigration because you open your borders and let them all in.

Record year for refugees pouring in. Merkal just invenited them all. Enjoy!

>I assume people would respect the vote
You've obviously not being paying attention.
Both indyref and brexit have fractured this country almost beyond repair. Northern Ireland is way more volatile, and "die hard English chavs" (actually mainly of Scottish stock) would go full terrorist overnight. Not that the referendum would pass.

Saged anyway, because these threads are dumb. I think you're trying to "convince" us of what a mistake we're making, but I assure you it has the opposite effect.

>saged anyway

bump

>Northern Ireland is way more volatile, and "die hard English chavs" (actually mainly of Scottish stock) would go full terrorist overnight.

Send in the military before the referendum. Check all houses for weapons.

If a country in current year cannot keep the peace, it is 3rd world tier.

Before the referendum isn't the problem.
>If a country in current year cannot keep the peace, it is 3rd world tier.
Ireland would be completely unable to cope but I don't think I'd call them "third world" exactly

>You don't have illegal immigration because you open your borders and let them all in.

Stop the nonsense. Am I saying you don't have illegal immigration, because your liberals have counteracted the efforts to build barriers and fences to Mexico for 5 decades? Am I saying your sanctuary cities make your illegal immigration actually legal, because they do not enforce your laws?

Pic related is the outer EU border. Does this look like "open borders"?

With the help of the EU, Bulgaria has recently finished the barrier to Turkey along its whole border. Germany has also donated night vision equipment, vehicles and sensors to Bulgaria to help them fight illegal immigration.

express.co.uk/news/politics/840822/Brexit-news-ex-Macron-defence-advisor-Britain-must-be-involved-EU-defence

PLS DON'T LEAVE WE NEED UR MISSILES!!!

Get fucked kraut.

>Intimidating other EU countries to be tougher on trade with UK

How can "other EU countries" be tougher on trade? How does this work? There is a common trade area - the EU customs union. Individual member states have no authorities over trade and trade barriers, it is all in the EU's authority. Every member state has a veto when it comes to trade agreements, by the way. Even some regions such as Wallonia have a veto as seen with CETA.

Germany was the aggressor in both wars, you damned fool.

>Ireland would be completely unable to cope but I don't think I'd call them "third world" exactly

What do you think will happen? Brits in Ireland bombing Irish authorities? Don't you think the Irish police would intervene and protect Irish citizens and deport British people to Britain?

>PLS DON'T LEAVE WE NEED UR MISSILES!!!
What missiles? As far as I know you only got u-boats with nukes, no ICBMs.

No ICBMs - no true nuclear power.

Idiot...

>What do you think will happen? Brits in Ireland bombing Irish authorities? Don't you think the Irish police would intervene and protect Irish citizens and deport British people to Britain?
The PSNI would detain them, idiot. The garda is useless and ill equipped since the para's disarmed.

>inb4 hurr we never disarmed
Any munitions that are left are as old as the Soviet union and just as useless. Don't try that crap.

how do you think the uboats shoot the nukes
lol

>how do you think the uboats shoot the nukes
Not with ICBMs. You do know what ICBMs are, right? What do you think the I stands for?

>operational range
>more than 7,456 miles
>not intercontinental

Touché, didn't know they fly that far. Should have remembered that James Bond where the submarines nuke each other without question.

It's far from the most moronic statement you've made ITT.

>It's far from the most moronic statement you've made ITT.
Explain. I just conceded that your Trident flies 7500 miles. What more do you want?

Because we signed up to a lot of shit and we're on the hook to pay for it. It's like taking out a car loan then realising you were sold a bag of shit. You can't stop paying for it just because you were an idiot.

It was gonna be a fucking shamble when you've got more Remainers in the cabinet than you have Leavers.

It's just getting boring now. I just hope they fuck up so a war can take place for going against democracy.