Nazis GTFO Sup Forums

Hello, Nazis and Right Wings. I have a message for you.

get the fuck off my Sup Forums you fascist piece of shit.

This influx of conservative ideas and opinions is not welcome here. What is it that you fail to understand about us? We like other races, we don’t want to live in a right wing empire, we aren’t sexist and we are larping because of sexual neglect and poor socioeconomic standards.

We're larping. The only person here larping something is you for pretending to not like a candidate just so that you can belong to a movement. There’s glory to be found in being reactionary for the sake of it. This is the reason why most people like you supported Trump but switched to Bernie when he won the nomination.

Where the hell do you think you are, you degenerate weakling? This is one of the few free speech bastions left on earth not yet corrupted and tainted by the right wing nazi agenda. Do you honestly think that you're equal to someone who's been worshipping anime and shitposting for years just because you bought a red hat and post HEIL HITLER on your facebook?

>our Trump movement
>OUR

You got some nerve to suggest that this is yours. It's not mine, it's the lesser of two evils because I can't live in Japan. Do you think I don’t care about the deaths of civilians and whether they die or not?

Here's an idea: leave us alone. We don't like you, we never did and probably never will. I refuse to participate in a political discourse where people are swayed by fascism instead of their own moral convictions. I hate the authoritarian state and have done so for ages, and there's no way I'm going to be sitting here and just accept this refugee storm of Nazis polluting one of the few places left for me to vent my rage.

Pick up a book, read some philosophy and get educated, and when you're done you can get the flying fuck off my board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufPOOe-uHyU
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck my cock dude

>triggered nazi
This is what happens when you think with your feelings rather than your brain.

get lost commie

stop copy pasta bs you faggot.

Well if we should leave pol then where would we go? We'll have to go somewhere else. I guess we should spread anyway. I mean look at all those defenseless social media sites we could post propaganda on. I like the way you think normal fag.

Are your sorry because of the movement your "supporting" didn't even last two decades before getting utterly obliterated by the Allied forces?

>There’s glory to be found in being reactionary for the sake of it.

Not sure what you mean by this... Its glorious, but you have to face he'll on earth to be a reactionary. Look at every fascist movement. Those men had wills of steel. Something little happens here and everyone jumps ship.

>Do you think I don’t care about the deaths of civilians and whether they die or not?
See, commies are neither civilians nor people.

STORM FAGS OUT

>they disagree with me so they must be communists!

> I have no real argument so I'll resort to pointing out the obvious as if that discredits the argument

>I refuse to participate in a political discourse
You contradict yourself.

This guy gets it!

This guy doesn't

Fight me faggot

>meme flag
So do you with that attitude you god damn swine

How so?

Living in 2017 and being a nazi is a giant contradiction.

you have to admit though, the Nazis knew the supreme value of A E S T H E T I C S and employed it to their advantage

youtube.com/watch?v=ufPOOe-uHyU

imagine if political movements in the 21st century were this aesthetic

Bring it, storm-fag

I am no more a Nazi than you are Europe.

Have you not seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
Trump isn't a racist nor a nazi.

I'm the god damn physical incarnation of European heritage and culture. I support freedom of speech, rationality, logic, individualism, the right to practice your culture and religion, technology, wisdom, and philosophy.

Fight me, Adolf.

Low effort Bait. Please kindly kill yourself.

But I believe those things, too. Do you think there's no room in those beliefs for disagreement?

I know, he's a total cuck to Israel and the Jews. It's a shame really.